Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a Pact
Regardless of my druthers...
I am making a pact with the magnectic being of our earth in sync with the electric sun of our life.

I've called out her name
and have dedicated my self in symbiosis of my intentions with "her".

This is serious business even beyond my comprehension....
I may not know what I'm in for, but am willing to be recruited by "her" if I qualify.

I have enough rage on board for the job...
toward the predator/prey situation...
I expect that my ethics are aligned
for the casualties to be appropriate in the cause
instead of the ignorant, innocent ones who march off unawares.

This is my intent.

@Sifter, I witness your pact and dedication of spirit to Gaia Sophia. SHE WILL TAKE YOU UP ON IT!

"The power behind Rite Action is not hatred but rage. Pure selfless rage. Black rage. Transpersonal rage. Lest anyone be frightened off by this extremely charged term, rage, take a moment to consider this notion: rage might have a transcendent aspect. It might even be regarded as a factor of human generosity, not merely a negative, destructive, or reactive trait. Nature is full of rage. Gaia can be a rageful goddess..."John Lash

http://metahistory.org/RiteAction/RiteActionintro.php

Regardless of what is beyond and above...
earth gives and sustains my life.
I breath her air and eat her life forms for sustenance
which, at times I find abhorrent, the necessity of it.

People reliably hone into the word "rage" without proper context and I can't make anyone read Mr Lash's works
while I fail miserably to relay his message. That's the state of my mind right now.. why I even try.

Everything is exquisitely marbled and obscured that all I can do is rest my head in my hands w/seeming futility, so that I don't even cry... thought I melted down tonight... it reminded me that I'm still able to feel, I was beginning to wonder.

Thanks Elizabeth for even being here!

***WARNING*** REQUIRED READING FOR THOSE WHO STUMBLE ON THIS LINK AND ARE READY TO DEFEND HUMANITY'S RIGHT TO EXIST! RIGHT NOW--WITH GAIA IN THE FORM OF KALI. (FIRST, CLICK THE LINK ABOVE AND READ BOTH OF THE LINKS AT THE TOP IN ORDER TO BE BROUGHT UP TO SPEED.) This is dharmic (correct action.) Men, you may also join Sifter and I and any other warrior Goddesses. I must warn you though, it's not for the faint-of-heart, ego or mind. "True, effective magic for our species is based not on collective faith in massive doses, but on the selective complicity of ecowarriors with Gaia and Kali. Voluntary and elective complicity. The direct gateway to such complicity is the Gaian Tantra Vow." (Lash)

http://metahistory.org/tantra/GaianTantraVow.php

"Countermagic:
I have said before, and it is my pleasure and privilege to say it again: recognition of the Divine Feminine cannot coexist peacefully with divine paternalism. A society whose natives are enslaved to an off-planet father god, or some other version of master race ideology, cannot attain planetary status. Awe for the Goddess and authority from God are mutually exclusive paradigms. This is the war not chosen by peace-loving people, who are largely incapable of fighting it. Defeating divine paternalism is the cause that unites Gaian warriors of all genders on the Kalika Path, the way of Kali Ma, she who protects and delivers."

@Sifter, it's good to find a home. Hang in there! Warriors of Gaia's Kali are declaring OPEN SEASON on the Predators: TIME TO GO FOR THE KILL! While in India for 6 months (meditating many hours a day,) I would see Devis and Devas. Also I'd see Ganesh and especially Goddesses so indescribably beautiful it astounds me still. They do exist and will help us prevail and make this earth safe for her children--in the form of the human species, (minus intra-species predators) in balance with nature. "Kali Durge Namo Nama."

"Rite action, the ritualized expression of contra-violence, does not involve harming anyone who does not harm, or intend to harm, others. This path involves no indulgence in pseudo-Satanic power games. Practitioners do not conduct animal and human sacrifices in the performance of these rituals. They do not induct and abuse children. They do not use women for degrading rituals of sexual empowerment. As the preceptor of contra-violence, I utterly condemn all such practices.. A Gaian warrior does not use lethal power on anyone except surro-predators, humans who prey on their own kind. No harm intended to those who do no harm is a primary principle of warrior ethics. Love your enemies, turn the other cheek, and do good to those who harm and persecute you, are definitely not principles of this path. Gaian warriors view such platitudes as schizoid ploys of perpetrators who rely on victim-perpetrator bonding to keep the upper hand and succeed in their game of division, deceit, and domination. :X

Perpetrators of social evil work against the human species and the symbiotic unity of planetary life. In their endgame scenario, currently showing across the globe, they madly conspire to decimate the human race. Eugenics is their signature, bureaucracy their cover. In their insanity they view themselves as a special race endowed with the right to enslave humanity or annihilate it, depending on how their agenda looks on any given day"(Lash)

with Eva Cassidy in the foreground of my attention...
it's a wonderful lullaby for the nite nites...
cheers Elizabeth! Wow, I needed that!

Sifter, We can use Eva Cassidy's transcendant voice as our muse. Excellent choice!

~~ Ode to Nature's Greatest Contradition ~~

*The fiercest hunters in nature are female
*The tenderest healers too
*When the male principal got too unbalanced
*We're left to clean the poo

~~Heh, so what else is new?~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGp0k9asx...re=related

Great thread.

Oh WILL you join us William? I didn't mean to scare the men away. John Lash, the ironic leader of this whole thing is male, for instance; and he was the heir apparent of Joseph Campbell. WE NEED EVERYONE WE CAN GET! (batting eyelashes--warrior Goddess uses ANYTHING at her disposal!)

OK.... I read the two links. This is new to me. Not sure what to think of it yet. Interesting concept.

http://metahistory.org/RiteAction/RiteActionintro.php

Under the Title of the page, below the intro paragraph you'll see two links to "Open Season On Predators" that are considered to be pages 2 and 3 of the Rite Action.

It takes careful reading for the context to be balanced.
Rite action is certainly not for everyone... shamanic contra-violence. But those three pages give a great background. And metahistory.org has several links to learn more.

Lots of archived interviews and radio shows here:
http://telestai.org/multimedia.html