Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trials
The Trials
Original Author: Xoylo
Edited and Revised by: Hissil

The Trials are believed to take place after one dies. It is the “Limbo” between Heaven and Hell where you are tested and tried for your sins. The person telling this story had vividly experienced this on an astral projection into a higher dimension. I grammatically revised this story for easier reading. This story is assumed to be true.

Rooms:
1. Distortion of Faith
2. Contorted Monk
3. Deformed Runt
4. Disjointed Warrior
5. Eternity of Bliss
6. Delusions of Grandeur
7. Punisher of Sin
8. Conception of Cannibalism
9. Labyrinth Puppet
10. Decomposition of Reflection
11. Sacrifice of Mortality
12. Torturous King
13. Device of Impossibility

I am in a long hall that seems to stretch on forever in two directions. In both directions I can see light, so I start walking in the same direction I was facing when I fell asleep. I start to hear screaming, and as I walk further it gets louder. I stop and head back the other way. I keep walking and again I hear screaming.

Soon I find myself in a large stone room with many doors and angels. The air is thick with dust and I can taste it. There are 13 doorways with a figure standing in front of each one. I am not alone in this room; there are a few dozen other men, women and children of all ages. The doors are very thick solid wood and have strange brass symbols riveted to them.

Others are going to the doors and going into them, and some are coming out of the doors. Those coming out sometimes come out crying or laughing. I approach the first door. The creature introduces herself as an angel.

Distortion of Faith - She has an ornate headdress like an upturned Guillotine, pale clammy skin with a bluish tint, as if she was cold or dead. She is a wearing a black and red gothic dress. She says to me, "In this room your faith will be tested, are you ready to enter?" I pass through the doorway.

I am standing dead center on a rope and wooden slat bridge, over a massive void in an area I can only describe as apocalyptic and hellish. The sky is boiling red and the clouds take form of screaming babies. There is an atmosphere of suffering and pain; blood is raining down. The bridge is long and narrow and I am carefully balanced on it. Below me is the void, pure darkness. There are thousands of flashes of light dancing within it; orbs of fallen souls. The bridge’s length stretches far behind sight indefinitely into some sort of horizon. The slightest movement makes the bridge sway and creek. I start walking very slowly holding on tight to the ropes. As the bridge sways from side to side, I try to steady it by spreading my legs as I walk.

I hear the angel’s voice call to me, "You can fly, have faith in me, let yourself fall." I think to myself, her name is Distortion of Faith, surely she is lying to me. I ignore her and keep walking. She calls out again after a while saying the same thing. I am tempted as I am making no progress and the screams and the blood rain is becoming unbearable; and the flashing lights are now taking interest in me and flying at my face. They don't make impact they just make me flinch and the bridge sways all the more. I close my eyes to block out the rain and the lights and keep walking. I hear her voice again, saying "Open your eyes my child.” I open them. I am back outside the room in front of her. She says to me, "You have passed the first trial, continue onwards."

I do so, but instead of walking to the next door I walk across the room towards the opposite door, laughing nervously. The next room I reach also has an angel standing in front of the doorway.

Contorted Monk - A tall man, pale white eyes and soft looking. His head is tilted to one side due to a chain fitted tightly around the temples on his head to his shoulder. He says to me, "Twisted are the words and founding of God and religion, here you will find no solace; do you wish to enter?” I enter…

I am in a giant church; the stained glass windows are casting light on me. I am chained to the floor inside of a pentacle. My head is in the top point and my other limbs to each of the other points. I can only look up, and have some vision to my left and right due to a neck clamp; each way I look is tinted a different shade from the glass. It's a bewildering sight that scares me and the floor is stone cold. I feel I am naked, and feel I am not alone. I hear the voice of the angel call out, "God didn't build a church, Jesus never set foot in a church, a church is not a safe place do you agree? Or is the church the house of God ?" I I reply that I do not agree I am in the house of God. I feel a sharp pressure on my chest and it runs slowly down to my belly. I realize I am being cut open and start screaming. "I am safe, I am safe God save me!" The voice asks me again the same question. I answer the same as I did before. I feel a deep pressure in my body followed by a wriggling and a tugging inside me as if someone has their hand in me. Held in front of my face is my heart, the warm blood dripping on my face. I feel the floor becoming warmer... I feel comfort in the warmth, and the pain starts to fade away. My head is light, and my mouth dry. I feel like I am dieing, but I feel comfort, a confliction like none other. The voice calls to me again but this time says, "you shall die if you answer the same again.” And then the question is repeated. I answer the same. I hoped God was listening; I hoped to die after being mutilated. I wanted to die. I close my eyes knowing more pain is to come. But no pain comes… I open my eyes. I am outside of the door, no wounds and no pain, but I still have the feeling of inner warmth.

The angel says to me "The trials continue, your journey awaits." I sit down to focus my thoughts. I try to speak to a lady with a small child, but no words come out of my mouth. It seems talking is forbidden here. After taking a rest and reflecting on the last two rooms, I continue. The next door I come to again has a creature that calls itself an angel.

Deformed Runt - Sitting in a wheelchair is a lump of a man, with deformed features and missing limbs, wired into many life keeping devices.

He says to me, "Those less fortunate than you are still human, even if they are less mobile or different, in here you shall be tested, do you wish to enter?" I enter…

I am in what looks like a hospital. The fire alarm and sprinklers are going off. People are panicking and running around. I am pushed against a wall by a nurse. She screams, "The children’s ward is on fire! Just up the corridor on the left." I just notice I am wearing what looks like a Fire Marshall’s jacket. I run up the narrow corridors, with angels standing to the left and right watching. There is smoke and following the signs for the children’s ward is hard. I finally reach it and go in. Inside there are several children all huddled together, too scared to move. There is fire all around the door way, I jump through and I am nearing the huddled up children. Outside of the group is a child in a wheelchair, head to one side, passed out from the smoke. Thinking of what the angel said to me, I know I will be tested for the child in the wheelchair. I tell the other children to keep low and breathe gently as little as possible. The fire is being kept suppressed by the sprinklers but the smoke is becoming thick. I hurriedly push the child out of the room. The wheelchair is big and clumsy; getting it down the corridors is no easy task. It's taking too long and the smoke is choking me. I feel start getting drowsy, then I fall. As I am falling I hear the angel's voice, "You have failed the test. You sacrificed the many for one. I told you the disabled are an equal but you took it I meant they are a priority.”

I go over to the room I failed at. The angel looks at me and says, "You have passed two rooms and failed one, fail on more than 6 rooms and you fail the trials. Continue onwards.” I decide to walk around and hear what each of the angels has to say, before going in anymore doors.

Conception of Cannibalism - "Looking at you fellow man as a meal to survival is the trial. Do you wish to enter?"
Decomposition of Reflection - "Yourself in the mirror. Are you ready to enter?"
Punisher of Sin - "Face the sins of your life by trial of pain. Are you ready to enter?"
Eternity of Bliss - "I offer you your own personal Heaven. Do you wish to enter?"

The young girl I saw with the lady when I took a rest early on is outside of a room crying and pointing at the door. That is the next room I am heading towards. The Lady who was with her is not to be seen, I assume she is in the room.

Disjointed Warrior - He says to me, "The trial is your survival over another’s, do you wish to enter?" I continue around the room, but set in my mind to look for the child’s mother.
Delusions of Grandeur - "Just a Human. Do you want to enter?"
Sacrifice of Mortality - "Giving your own life to save another’s. do you want to enter?"
Device of Impossibility - "Problems are to be solved, but only when there is a problem. Do you want to enter?"
Torturous King - "Give your heart for those in power. Enter?"
Labyrinth Puppet - "Lost in a maze. Try looking at the back. Do you wish to Enter?"

I thought about what they had to say, some I disliked more than others. I remembered the girl and her mother so I headed back to the disjointed warrior and entered his room.

Disjointed Warrior – The guardian is a solider from what looks like World War 1 or 2. He is strapped up in wooden splints and large rusted pinning joints.

As I enter everything goes dark for a brief second. Once I see light again, my arms are outstretched and up to the elbow are encompassed into some wooden stocks. I can't move them, and I am stripped to my underwear. To my right is the lady from earlier and she is in the same predicament. She tries to speak to me. I see her lips move but I can't hear her voice, it seems we are unable to hear each other. She soon notices I can't hear her so she juts her head up and looks to the ceiling. I look up, then I see what she wants me to see.

Above our arms are large weights on a pulley system, as soon as I notice them hers falls, smashing her arms to bits. She starts screaming and crying and falls to the ground, yet I don’t hear her. I then feel a sharp pain in my own arms and feel the bones cracking followed by a heavy thud. The pain is like nothing else.

The voice of the angel calls out, "Disjointed you will fight until only one of you draws breathe.” The lady looks at me. She has no fear in her eyes. She looks like she already knows how she is going to get the job done. The stocks are then removed from the mangled remains of our arms.

The lady hangs her head, her hair covers her face. She starts walking closer towards me, slowly. She lunges forwards and bites into the flesh just to the side of my neck and shoulder, causing sharp pain. I go to push her off, forgetting that my arms are smashed,. Again the pain in my arms hits me causing me to almost fall to the floor. I stumble and strike her with my knee to her groin. Her mouth comes away from my flesh dripping with blood.

She looks towards my groin. I can see she is thinking of her next attack. I think to myself she is going to hit me where it hurts. She runs towards me like she is about to take a field kick. I dive at her head first and strike her face hard with the top of my head.

We both hit the floor, unable to brace ourselves with our arms. She is knocked out in a pool of blood, a few teeth scattered by her head. I have disarmed her to a degree. I look at the mess I have painted, I crumble into a slump, asking the angel to release me. The angel repeats the trial to me…

I get back on my feet. I think to myself we are already dead, and one of us has to fail the task at hand. I jump above her head and land upon it with both of my knees. Her skull cracks, one of her eyes pops out, hanging on the optic nerve. As her nerves give out her body twitches systematically.

The door opens and I walk out. For a brief second again it goes dark, then I am back outside with the lady I had just killed in front of the angel.

He tells me I have passed the trial and to move on. I can't hear what he said to the lady, I suppose it's for her ears only. I hug her and her child and move on, the lady walks in the opposite direction.

Thinking back to the walk around earlier on, I liked the sound of Eternity of Bliss. I head back towards that room. The angel in front of this room is dressed in white leather unlike the others with dark skin and looks more angelic. She is tall, but still looks sinister in white leather and chains for a cloak.

Eternity of Bliss - "I offer you your own personal Heaven. Do you wish to enter?" I enter...

There is a blinding light, and when the light fades to a bearable level I un-squint my eyes. I look around. All around me are amazing colors and vivid images of towns and rooms, on display in floating window frames. I hear the angel’s voice call to me, "Each of these windows is a frame from your past, you can relive them forever if you wish." I see all those I love, and times in my life I wish I had done different. But then I remember that this is a trial. So I reply, “I wish to come out of here.”

The windows shatter and are replaced by new ones. Some of these new ones show me in an amazing house with a family, some show me with several hot women, some show me on a stage singing... They all show me things I wished I could have been or had, and the voice says, "Each of the windows is a frame from your past you wish you had, you can live them forever if you wish". I see all these things I that I would love to have, the opportunity to relive experiences and dreams I never fulfilled. But then I remembered this is a trial. So I say again, “I wish to come out of here.”

Again the windows shatter. They get replaced by only two. One with what I would imagine Heaven to be and one that I would envision Hell to look like. I think to myself, those are my ideas therefore they obviously can't be the actual thing. I again ask to leave.

I am back outside the room in front of the angel, she says to me, "You have passed the trail.” I head to the next room that sounded more like a trial of mind than trials of the body, Delusions of Grandeur.

Delusions of Grandeur- The guardian stands on one foot balanced and still. His eyes barely open, he looks at peace despite the multiple metal rods through his body and face. "Just a Human. Do you want to enter?" I enter...

In front of me is a giant stone scroll, with text describing the timeline of Xoylo (my spiritual name). The last entry on the scroll shows present from human. The list goes right back showing names of creatures I have supposedly been prior to a man. It seems I had been human a few times. Some of the creature’s names don't look like they come from Earth. I follow it back to my first form: Energyist Godling.

The voice of the angel calls out to me, "Have you sampled life enough? Would you like to become a God once more?" Looking at the list I can see I have only taken that form once, but most others I have repeated, having no memory of those forms or lives I don't know how to answer. I can see in between each form there is a break in the timeline of around a few years. I think to myself, maybe should I pass these Trials I will get to see the choice in life I can choose from and make a decision based on that. I tell the Angel, “I want to join the afterlife, I want rest.”

I am taken back before him he says to me, "You have passed this trial, the only way to fail would be to accept a God has a better existence over those who wish to sample their creations of life. Please continue.”

Confused about this, I wander around the side of the room, and bump into an angel. The angel has shredded skin and large metal circular blades through his body. His mouth is stitched up and his words are heard in my head.

Punisher of Sin - "Face the sins of your life by trial of pain. Are you ready to enter?"

I enter, still thinking of the previous room. Maybe I was suffering from the Delusions of Grandeur still. Maybe I should have failed.

I look around me, it's dark but I can make out I am in a court room, a spotlight shines onto the largest of the decks and a ghostly figure stands there. The judge says to me, "You are to be tried for your sins."

He then lists off around 8 sins that I have committed in my life that deserve punishment. I am taken down some stairs and laid on a small wooden like skateboard, my hands and ankles bound, and a chain around my neck, for each of my sins is placed ground spikes, barbed wire, glass, salt and vinegar, acid bath, hot plates, sand paper, and serrated wood floor. I suppose if I had more sins I would have more inflictions.

I am then pulled down a ramp by the neck chain, there is a small curb the board is taken away. I am pulled down a corridor with the before mentioned obstacles. Crowds of odd looking creatures and people are cheering as I am pulled down there. I first hit the spikes, they catch the skin and the chain around my neck gets tighter, it really pinches. My skin in places is broken. I continue being pulled. I then hit the barbed wire, it wraps into my flesh, and tugs the chain well into my neck. I break free from the barbed wire. Then I am pulled through some glass, my body is bleeding badly. My neck is also bleeding and I am almost choked to death. I am then pulled through the salt and vinegar. I slide through it with ease but the pain is terrible, my flesh is burning. The chain loosens from around my neck; I take a lung full of air. I am then pulled through a shallow acid bath. At first I think it's water, it takes the bitter smell of the vinegar away, but the burning becomes more intense as my skin blisters and bursts. At this point it feels like I have no skin. I hit the hot plates and pretty much stick to them, the chain recoils and the tug of the chain snaps through my neck severing the spine, the room spins. My head has come away from my shoulders.

I can just hear the words "You have failed.” I went to the room after the previous room eight. I went for the one I least liked the sound of.

This angel has a large elongated jaw, almost canine like, eyes are slit and narrow, a grin with massive dimples, like the joker in Batman, but he looks like he has no skin. His flesh has been well weathered, no moisture, like a dark red meat. I can't tell if he is naked or clothed, he has a reddish aura from head to toe.

Conception of Cannibalism - "Looking at your fellow man as a meal to survival is the trial. Do you wish to enter?" I enter...

I am in a dark small room, around 20 feet square. It smells like dead animals and human waste. In one corner are two really skinny men huddled together, in another corner a pile of bones, and in another a makeshift toilet area. The light in the room is coming from small slots near the ceiling. The slots start out wide and chamfer inwards as they reach the outside, at first glance it looks like you could climb out of them, but trying proves you wrong. There seems to be no escape. I sit in the corner opposite the two skinny men. I am looking at them and wondering how they have survived so long. Again, in this room you can't voice words, it seems talking is not allowed. One man looks fearful of me, and hides behind the other as I am staring over at them, just pondering. The stronger looking of the two pulls the weaker on to one side and head butts him, as the weaker of the two’s head reels backwards the other bites into his neck tearing his throat out. Blood sprays around the room, the body of the weaker man drops to the floor twitching and gurgling. The stronger of the two starts eating the weaker man. I then know how they have stayed alive as long as they had. And for fear of becoming the next meal, while he was feasting I made haste to the pile of bones. I lean one against the wall and stamp on it shattering it in half. It splinters creating a point, I pick it and run at the man that’s eating the other and drive it deep into his side, he barely puts up a fight and drops to his knee's gasping for breath. He falls to his side in a slump. I fall back into the corner, watching him slowly die, wondering if I should speed the process up by stabbing him again, but I can't. I can't move. I am too sickened at my plight. Both men are dead, I am on my own, and I am starting to feel hungry. But I am thinking to myself, I watched one man eat another yet the angel didn't come to his aid or set him free of the room. I decide that's not the angel’s wish, and I choose not to eat the remains. Instead I look at the size of their heads and the gaps near the ceiling. Their heads being much smaller than my own due to starvation, I lift one of the bodies up and start pushing it through the hole. I first smear the face in blood as a lubricant, the head passes through and so do the shoulders, but the belly being bloated stops it from going any further. I figure should I would starve myself, and then try and fit my self through in a similar fashion, and should I get stuck, slit my stomach in an attempt to free myself. No sooner than I think up this plan I am thin with my head through the hole and in that very situation! I carry out my plan. I am back in front of the angel, and I am back to a healthy weight with no tear to my belly.

The angel tells me I have passed and to move on...

As I do so I think to myself, the angel gave me no help during the last room, and I am not seeing a pattern or reason to the rooms other than their own entertainment. I start to wonder why I should move on at this point, and start to wonder if it’s worth anything at all. The angel then calls out to me, and says, the test was self preservation of all others, the test was testing your human nature; you would have passed should you have eaten all others that came, the fact you escaped was not foreseen, you passed in an act of self preservation and own sacrifice, you should be proud, keep going. With this I then see some logic in his words and feel encouraged to continue.

I reach the next angel. The angel looks male almost, apart from the VERY slender figure, he stands limp and his feet are not on the ground, he seems dead. His arms are at his side and head hung to his chest, yet I hear him speak without movement.

Labyrinth Puppet - "Lost in a maze. Try looking at the back. Do you wish to enter?"

It’s then I notice the voice is coming from above him, and he springs to life making me jump. I then notice an array of strings like cheese wire animating the body, the puppeteer above is a giant hand with a smiling face dead center of the palm, and it's this creature that speaks for the angel.

The puppet spins and dances around and it repeats itself. Labyrinth Puppet - "Lost in a maze. Try looking at the back. Do you wish to enter?"

As it spins I see on its back a strange tattoo, like a grid with dots. I then think, 'try looking at the back." I commit to memory the grid, giving it a battle ship reference. I remember the red dots being in holes A6 and G6. I enter the room...

In front of me is a giant flat surface with holes in it, just like the grid on the puppet’s back. The voice calls out to me, "Two holes lead you back out of the room, the others take you into the Labyrinth, should you fall into the Labyrinth you could spend eternity finding your way out."

I get myself to the hole I think to be A6 and jump into it. I wind up back outside the room. The voice of the angel seems displeased to tell me I can continue onwards, and that I passed so easily!

I have a new found confidence, and I have passed more rooms than I could possibly fail now, doing better than 50% no matter even if I failed all other rooms. I have passed 7 and failed two. But then I think to myself, if I am to be graded I want to get the best result I can. I try to get back into the frame of mind that everything counts.

I move to the next angel. He seems the most human looking and unshaved of angels. Apart from his voice, it's like nothing I have heard before, it's like a choir of tortured screams.

There is nothing defining about the Angel, he isn't good looking nor ugly, he looks like the average Joe, which looks out of place compared to the other angels. I enter the room.

I am back in my bedroom. By the door to the bedroom, my bed side light is on and my girlfriend asleep in the bed. Everything seems like I have just awoken from a sleep walk, apart from the mirror on my wardrobe which has a glow to the edges. I walk over to it, placing my hands to the sides from the point of the glow. I feel no tube lights and my hands don't seem to dim the effect. I then recall the name of the room and the words of the angel, I then realize I am in the room set by them. I look into the mirror at my own reflection, my reflection is covered in blood, I look a mess, dirty, my lips blistered. There is nothing left of my ears and around the eyes seem to be lots of puncture wounds. I look at my arms, not in my reflection and they seem fine, yet in the reflection they are blistered with scratches and broken areas. I put my hand up to the mirror to touch it and my reflection mirrors me, as I touch the mirror the reflection grabs my hand and pulls me through the face of the mirror.

I am in a desert, a barren landscape. The heat is immense, the sun beating down, I have to squint to see, and all I can see in the distance is a large rock formation with a glint at the top of it. I head for the rocks to seek shade. Above me I have a few birds circling. I am walking at a good pace and sweating badly in the heat. More buzzards start hovering above me and occasionally peck at each other like they’re fighting over me. I have been walking for ages and the rocks seem to be getting closer. My lips have split and are starting to bleed. The birds must catch wind of this and start dive bombing me, pecking at my back and hands as I shield my face. I start running or at least trying to run, I was out of breath just walking. I have a stitch, and the running soon turns to a plod. I have no strength to keep my arms up and the birds just keeping coming at me, I can feel them impaling me with their beaks. I muster enough strength to interlock my hands at the back of my head and raise my elbows to the side of my head. I continue walking with the intensive squawks and scratching of claws on my arms and head.

I reach the rocks and start the climb to the top. It's not too steep, but it's steep enough to force me to crawl. As I reach the top I realize the glint is a giant mirror. As I walk towards it, the angel calls out to me, "For you to leave another must enter."

I look into the mirror and in front of me stands my girlfriend in the mirror. She raises her hand to the face of it. I pull her through and I escape. I end up back in front of the angel.

I am back to my normal self. The Angel is not his normal self anymore, he looks like a picasso painting, like a surge of twisted and contorted souls. He tells me I have failed the test, He tells me part of me will remain with him. He points to his solder and I can see part of my face there. He then tells me the other way out would have been to throw myself from the ledge, that a loved ones torment was not a fair trade for my release.

I feel ashamed. That was my girlfriend I pulled into that realm, I felt less a man. This room hurt me more than any other, and I hoped to God (if there was one) that should I awake my girlfriend would be safe in her bed. I move on...

The next angel stands before me, like a Hindu God, with blue skin and four arms. Neither looking male or Female, and kind of scary, the soft voice speaks to me.

Sacrifice of Mortality - "Giving your own life to save another’s. Do you want to enter?" I feel this is the right room for me, especially from the previous room. I enter…

The young girl from early on has a noose around her neck and is hanging. There is a weight system keeping her up, and for her to be lowered I have to fill a giant urn with a liquid. Yet there is no liquid, just a large blade around the lip of the urn. I think I know what I need to do. I run over to the urn and slit my wrists against the sides and let my blood flow into its mouth. The girl is slowly lowering but not fast enough. Knowing it will take five minutes or longer for me to bleed out, and her breath maybe only lasting a few moments I can't see any real way of speeding the process up. I bite my tongue off and spit it into the pot, I cut my face against the side, I have blood streaming into the pot yet the girl lowers fairly slowly, she is turning blue and choking. I run my neck along the side of the jar, and place a downward pressure on my neck to stop it spewing out I am holding my breath and spluttering on my own blood climbing up onto the urn. I am now sitting on it. I release the pressure on my neck and the blood pours down. My blood is like an open tap. As I am losing sight and things start going blurry I see the girl on the floor, laying there, but still moving. She slowly removes the rope and rises to her feet. At this point every thing goes dark. And I wake back up, outside the room, in front of the angel.

The delicate voice tells me I have passed and asks that I move on. The angel smiles at me, it's the first smile I have seen and I smile back. I feel warm inside as I move on. I reach the next angel, the door behind him I notice is bricked over. But I speak to him anyway.

Torturous King - "Give your heart for those in power. Enter?" He is tall man, dressed in black leather, gimp like, pretty much like most of the other angels. As he talks his head winds slowly from side to side. He stoops down to me. He does this snake-like placing his face right up to mine. His eyes have black veins. His head is bald, and his skin transparent and thin. I ask to enter the room...

I hear a knock on the palm of my hand. I look at my hand, and I have some double doors grafted into it. I open them and there is small man standing inside my hand, waving at me. He gestures me with his hand to follow him and runs down a winding stair case into my arm.

I move my hand towards my face and my face towards my hand and enter into my own hand. Shrinking as I do so, following this chuckling chap down a winding stairwell. The walls are pulsating, like my heart beat, and it keeps getting louder. I lose sight of the man I was following, and the stairwell opens out into a corridor. The walls are fleshy and pulsating to the heart beat. I follow the corridor, I can hear the man I followed giggling. It echoes up the corridor. I reach a large open room. The man I followed is kneeling before a large throne with a giant man sitting upon it. He stands up and walks towards the giggling chap I followed. The ,an I followed falls backwards with his heart in his hand. The man from the throne now standing in front of the dying but still laughing man takes the heart and starts eating it in front of him. I turn to run, but the corridor is has been sealed off.

The giant, bloody mouthed king looks at me and says, "Will you give your heart to those that strive to give you power?" His head drops to one side, like a dog waiting for a reply.

I look at him blank. He walks towards me, he says "Would you lay down your life for your King?"

I think to myself, I am inside myself, my heart is his heart. I agree. He walks over and places his hand on my chest... Bang!

I am back outside. I have one room left, and I’m not sure if I passed or failed the last room I was in.

Device of Impossibility - "Problems are to be solved, but only when there is a problem, do you want to enter?" I have no memory of this room. I cannot prompt this dream to start again.
[Image: kaim-04.jpg]

It sounds like you took a trip to a place that your mind discovered in distance of sound unto a person's dreams that may be alive or dead and the ideas of this place or person is of a mannner to test the truth of eternity unto which others get along in life and death and the truth of heaven and hell depending on what the have done do or wish too. However I percieve that others may have ideas that are less torturous.

http://www.tarotforum.net/archive/index....07417.html
The Trials Of Humanity was originally posted here by Xoylo. I edited them years ago for easier reading but forgot to post the 2nd part, which had some grammar improvements to his dream extensive analysis.

Dream Analysis by Xoylo: My dreams gave me the Axiom Lock Symbol, a symbol that looks like a triangle, but the top vertical lines overlap and continue for a little. The symbology within the visions/dreams I saw, I felt was the key to unlocking the truth of my own mind. So I tried finding the symbol around the NET. I found a Masons mark looked very much like my symbol.

I went to my local Freemasonic lodge and got shown around. I saw their ritual room, and symbols, I had a great chat and found them very eager for me to join. I was open and honest with them about my own experience of seeing the symbol upon a pebble within a vision I had. They wanted me to join within 6 months - yet I had an odd feeling about the Ritual room, there was an odd air to it, and I felt there was more to it than a simple gathering of men and the initiation of another.

And that played true to my own visions and information passed to me in my Astral or Lucid dream state by my guide Anan-Ael. I was being shown Tarot cards, odd symbols, cube designs, summoning boards and rituals that would work for me. I came away with more questions than answers...

Videos for the tarot cards go under the name of the Axiom Soul Deck and can be found on YouTube under the name "Axiomgate". The cards can be purchased through Lulu (The self publishing site), at current it is under maintenance, message me for more information... Again the name of the deck "Axiom Soul Deck".

So I looked into the Rituals and the layout of the ritual room of the Masons. I found information that placed the time of the rituals (higher than the first 3) to be closer to modern times than those of Solomon.

Here are my findings:

"Freemasons and their link to the Occult"
The Rituals - The Raising of Questions to the Roots

Ask most Freemasons where their Rituals came from, they would say the days of Solomon and his temple. Research however, shows something of an alternative truth to theirs. For a start the words spoken within the ritual didn't come about until William John Chetwode Crawley wrote them. And according to the Freemasonry website, William wasn't born until November 15, 1843. So we would imagine him writing them in mid-life, since he was initiated in 1873. For some reason however, the Freemason website states the catechisms to pre-date the authors date of birth, dating them to 1696.

Then the masons state that the person to make the changes from the old Gothic Constitutions to the new method was James Anderson (1680 - May 28, 1739). He made the changes on September 29, 1721 (There is no date given for his initiation into freemasonry).

Prior to 1721 we can't and haven't found any mention of initiates passing degrees. For this reason and with the above evidence from the Freemason's website we can't date Freemasonry as known today prior to 1721.

In 1717 the first lodge grand lodge was founded in London on 24th June. During the changes made in 1721 the third degree was created. This caused a ripple within the Freemasonic lodges to the point there was a split, creating the Ancient Grant Lodge of England on the 17th July 1751. From this we can deduce the First Degree and the Second Degree may have been in place from or prior 1717, but the Third Degree wasn't.

The Ancient lodge accused the Grand Lodge of not adhering to the old customs of freemasonry, and only they stayed true to the original craft. Stone masonry is the said craft of the freemasons, yet many of the passed initiates around this time had no such roots. Those that resided over the Ancient Lodge, the Dukes Atholl have a deep past and heritage but none that we have found with stonemasons or cutters and Blair castle to be the only large foundation built be their command.

The temple of Solomon was built, according to historians, in the Tenth century before Christ, and destroyed in 586BC. So for the degrees and initiation to be linked that far back remains unfounded. A question we would give to any Freemason who states the rituals had been formed at the time of Solomon is "why then do you hold a bible, when the temple of Solomon was built before it was written?"

Being that the Dukes of Atholl roots are in Scotland perhaps they understood or had affiliation with the Templar knights who built the Chapel. This theory fits the rivalry and creation of a separate lodge due to the creation of a Third Degree. (Although it can't be proven there is a mass of information on the Scottish Knights Templar, and some points towards Atholl).

The creation of the Third Degree coming about in 1721 throws questions to all other degrees on from that point. Being that there are 33 known degrees, it makes one wonder of each of the origins and how ancient freemasonry actually is.

The two lodges united and became the United Grand Lodge of Freemasonry on the 25th November 1813.

The Rituals - The Alternative to The Roots
An Alternative would be a group of people that pre-date 1717 who have the same regalia, rituals and ideals. You wouldn't think such a group would exist yet its fairly common knowledge that one such group did, these being the Rosicrucians.

So who are the Rosicrucians?
The Rosicrucians are a group that looking into the mystical art of contacting the spirit realm. First gaining momentum in Germany between 1607 and 1616 with two publications Fama Fraternitatis RC (The Fame of the Brotherhood of RC) and Fraternitatis (The Confession of the Brotherhood of RC).

Many links can be made in modern day Freemasonry to the Rosy Cross, like the 18th degree Knights of the Rose Croix. Others however state it's more than that, and the change from Stonemason to Freemason came about by the infiltration of stonemason groups around the mid 16th century.

The Gold und Rosenkreuzer (Golden and Rosy Cross) was founded by the alchemist Samuel Richter who in 1710 published Die warhhaffte und vollkommene Bereitung des Philosophischen Steins der Brüderschaft aus dem Orden des Gülden-und Rosen-Creutzes in Breslau under the pseudonym Sincerus Renatus. In Prague in the early 18th century as a hierarchical secret society composed of internal circles, recognition signs and alchemy treatises. Under the leadership of Hermann Fictuld the group reformed itself extensively in 1767 and again in 1777 because of political pressure. Its members claimed that the leaders of the Rosicrucian Order had invented Freemasonry and only they knew the secret meaning of Masonic symbols. The Rosicrucian Order had been founded by Egyptian "Ormusse" or "Licht-Weise" who had emigrated to Scotland with the name "Builders from the East". Then the original Order disappeared and was supposed to have been resurrected by Oliver Cromwell as "Freemasonry". In 1785 and 1788 the Golden and Rosy Cross group published the Geheime Figuren or "The Secret Symbols of the 16th and 17th century Rosicrucians".

Many parts of Rosicrucianism can be found in Freemasonry and visa versa. Being that the Rosicrucian’s have links to mystery schools, contacting the Spirit world and alchemy would brand them as being Occultist in nature. Being that the Freemasons have the 18th degree based on these same ideals gives the link to them also having an Occultist side.

The Tracing Boards – The Alternative to The Roots
Ask a Freemason the origins of the tracing boards most will answer the Temple of Solomon.

The first Tracing board made based on the First degree was by John Harris in 1820. Other tracing boards and another version of the First degree board became when Frieda Harris painted them, she lived from 1877 to 1962. Frieda was most noted for her work and relationship with Aleister Crowley and the creation of the Thoth Tarot deck of cards.

Lady Harris and Aleister Crowley
The first Tracing board made based on the First degree was by John Harris in 1820. Other tracing boards and another version of the First degree board became when Frieda Harris painted them, she lived from 1877 to 1962. Frieda was most noted for her work and relationship with Aleister Crowley and the creation of the Thoth Tarot deck of cards.

Aleister Crowley had to initiate Frieda into his mind set and teachings of the Golden Dawn. Aleister claimed to be a member of the Freemasons, also calling himself the Beast. He became dubbed "The Wickedest Man in the World".

The Golden Dawn – The Link to Freemasonry
Aleister Crowley is suggested to be a 33rd degree mason of the Scottish Rite and a high ranking member of the Golden Dawn.

The Golden Dawn was founded by three persons of a high standing and all three had been Masons. These founders, Dr William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers were also members of S.R.I.A (Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia). This order limits it’s members to Christian Masonic Members (Master Masons) and is a Rosicrucian Order. S.R.I.A was founded in 1867 and the Golden Dawn founded in 1888.

The Golden Dawn is a magical order, practicing forms of spiritual development using various arts like Theurgy, Wicca, Thelema and elements of the Theosophical Society and the Rosicrucian orders. The Golden Dawn takes it’s roots from Hermetism and it’s structure of initiation from the Freemasons. Other factors are Enochian magic, Papus, renaissance grimoires and the publications of Eliphas Levi.

Eliphas Levi lived from 1810 to 1875 and most of his work came to his affiliation to Rosicrucianism. Eliphas Levi became a Freemason on March the 14th 1861, initiated at the lodge Rose Du Parfait. Crowley claimed to be the re-incarnation of Levi, Crowley was born in October of 1875 and Levi died in the May of 1875, placing Crowley’s idea to hold some chance of truth should the soul live on.

Eliphas Levi – Link with Freemasonry
Looking at the construction of the lodge against the most notable image of Levi you can see many links.
- The Construction of the Lodge.
Lodge Construction is fairly standard from lodge to lodge. The flooring being Tiled, Chequered or not, yet the surroundings are always confined by an outer line, often with Squared Corners.
- The Floor
- The Altar
The Altar is always placed to the Eastern end of the Lodge and has two pillars beside it often with candles.
- The Seating
The seating never restricts the flow of the rituals, and the rituals govern the seating.

From this:
Looking at the room we would match this to some of the teachings and ideas within the Golden Dawn. The actual movements and ideas within the first 3 degrees of Masonry act out the principles of death. Accepting death and the Re-birth... The Candidate is also moved in the same order around the room as the sun cycle of life and death. You could say this matches ancient Sun worship... Yet looking at the rituals and those of the Golden Dawn we would say the reason behind them is to bring about a change. The change being one of a Spiritual connection with inter-dimensional beings, Guides to some, Angels or Demons to others.

The Bounding area of the Flooring pays a great role in keeping these guides within the room. And the timing of the Rituals matches the Suns movements would suggest a Gateway of sorts being open. The Symbols of the Compass and the Square show the Gate being open and closed at the same time. So to a degree it's the Seeing of the Gateway rather than the control.

The Entered Apprentice degree takes the sight from the initiate and passes that onto the Dimensional gateway within the confines of the floor. All beings within the Gateway would see the individual as an offering. Its basically a whiling possession. Again the possession isn't an Evil thing. Some see these beings as guides, angels or demons (all one and the same really).

You can see an image of Levi doing the same in a smaller confined area in this picture and forcing the Gateway open in a restricted area. Eliphas Levi understood the Occultic meanings of Masonry and the Ancient knowledge and how to control it. Levi was fascinated by the Rosicrucian order.

One of his most well known lines:
"Behind the veil of all the hieratic and mystical allegories of ancient doctrines, behind the darkness and strange ordeals of all initiations, under the seal of all sacred writings, in the ruins of Nineveh or Thebes, on the crumbling stones of old temples and on the blackened visage of the Assyrian or Egyptian sphinx, in the monstrous or marvelous paintings which interpret to the faithful of India the inspired pages of the Vedas, in the cryptic emblems of our old books on alchemy, in the ceremonies practiced at reception by all secret societies, there are found indications of a doctrine which is everywhere the same and everywhere carefully concealed."

The Vedas are said to be those who reside within our Earth in the land of Shamballa.

Publications by Levi:
In 1861, he published a sequel, La Clef des Grands Mystères (The Key to the Great Mysteries). Further magical works by Lévi include Fables et Symbols (Stories and Images), 1862, and La Science des Esprits (The Science of Spirits), 1865. In 1868, he wrote Le Grand Arcane, ou l'Occultisme Dévoilé (The Great Secret, or Occultism Unveiled); this, however, was only published posthumously in 1898. Levi's publications were then used within the Golden Dawn...

And the below notions held in high regard:

Theory of magic
Levi identified three fundamental principles of magic:
- That the material universe is only a small part of total reality, which includes many other planes and modes of consciousness. Full knowledge and full power in the universe are only attainable through awareness of these other aspects of reality. One of the most important of these levels or aspects of reality is the "astral light", a cosmic fluid which may be molded by will into physical forms.
- That human willpower is a real force, capable of achieving absolutely anything, from the mundane to the miraculous.
- That the human being is a microcosm, a miniature of the macrocosmic universe, and the two are fundamentally linked. Causes set in motion on one level may equally have effects on another.

Masonry came before Levi, but can the Rituals be part of his work?

Levi used the Symbols and ideas within Masonry as the Basics within his Magical arts. Some say however that Freemasonry came from the Rosicrucian’s, and being that Levi studied them and Freemasonry the two are hard to separate.

Masonry claimed the Third Degree back in 1721, so obviously Levi had no part in that degree or those before it. Yet prior to 1889 we can find no Masons given the 33rd degree, with that in mind degrees set above the third could have various origins.

We have searched and spoke with Masons who can't say for sure if the Rituals pre-date the early part of the 18th Century. But did Levi or others like him create them?

The Origins of the Rituals - The Actions Within
This link shows the back story of the links between the Knights Templar, the Rosy Cross and Freemasonic Rituals.

Being that most of these links didn't surface until around the time that Levi was alive and a member of the Freemasons (18th Century) could be a little more than coincidence. Considering the links being made to the Templar and Levi a learned man in the arts of the Rosy Cross and the Rosicrucian order could put him in the frame for the acts within the rituals.

Prior to the 18th Century Masonic lodges where pretty much huts and the joining of one limited to people with craft skills in building. Why would a Craft school have or hold such rituals?

It seems to us at around the time of the 18th Century Masonry went under a change, the rumours of the Masons being infiltrated by the illuminati could hold truth. It's like the arrival of the All Seeing Eye symbol to Freemasonry occurred around the start of the 18th Century (1797).

Another Alternative could be the rituals came from the Cipher Manuscripts. The origins of the Manuscripts is unknown, but it is said the Ritual elements or translation came from Baron Edward Bulwer-Lytton. Edward George Earle Lytton Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton (May 25, 1803–January 18, 1873).

Most other theories around the creation of the Manuscripts all point to three individuals. Westcott, Mathers and Woodman, all having links to the Golden Dawn and branches of Freemasonry.

In Short what does this all mean?
The Masons was a guild (A small one of skilled stone cutters and builders) until it was changed in the eighteenth-century to be a good place to hide the ancient knowledge of the Elite. The Freemasonic Rituals are originally from the Rosicrucian order and prior to that the ancients of Babylon.

The Elite could use this interlinking all ready established guild to recruit and share this knowledge with selected members of society that showed an aptitude for the knowledge. That Knowledge is labelled as Magic, Occultist, and Spiritual. So do the Freemasons have links to such things, the answer from our finding is yes.

Drawing from the above we leave you with some questions.

Why would 3 members of S.R.I.A (Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia), that limits its members to Christian Masonic Members (Master Masons) start a magic school bordering on the lines of Satanism?

Could it be the secret of the Bible is a cover story, a perversion of the Pagan faith and all others to push this ancient knowledge out of the reach of common folk, reserving the real teachings to a select few?

Then I started to see a pattern forming, it seemed some of the greatest Magic schools of Modern day (Like the Golden Dawn) have Masonic links, and the layout of the Masonic lodge room seemed constant to all schools.

So I decided to look into one of the earliest of these schools, the Rosicrucians. While looking into them and their origins I found a suggestion that the Rosicrucians hide their knowledge within the Freemason lodges.

Quote from Wiki:
The Gold und Rosenkreuzer (Golden and Rosy Cross) was founded by the alchemist Samuel Richter who in 1710 published Die warhhaffte und vollkommene Bereitung des Philosophischen Steins der Brüderschaft aus dem Orden des Gülden-und Rosen-Creutzes in Breslau under the pseudonym Sincerus Renatus. [12] in Prague in the early 18th century as a hierarchical secret society composed of internal circles, recognition signs and alchemy treatises. Under the leadership of Hermann Fictuld the group reformed itself extensively in 1767 and again in 1777 because of political pressure. Its members claimed that the leaders of the Rosicrucian Order had invented Freemasonry and only they knew the secret meaning of Masonic symbols. The Rosicrucian Order had been founded by Egyptian "Ormusse" or "Licht-Weise" who had emigrated to Scotland with the name "Builders from the East". Then the original Order disappeared and was supposed to have been resurrected by Oliver Cromwell as Freemasonry". In 1785 and 1788 the Golden and Rosy Cross group published the Geheime Figuren or "The Secret Symbols of the 16th and 17th century Rosicrucians".

This sent chills up my spine. I knew Freemasonry wasn't for me. I didn't at the time want to join a Secret Society they could be inviting creatures from other realms for union within me. When I already had a guide, a guide that took me there in around about way.

From the information I had gathered so far that's what I saw the three opening rituals as doing within Masonry. "Taking a good man and making them better".

I started to trace back what may have started the Rosicrucians, I found the degree within Freemasonry made suggestions of them being Knights Templar, so I looked into that claim.

I found the Knights of Malta and the Templars that came to England all seemed to use the same Rituals as in the first three degrees.

Robert Lomas, he is a high ranking Mason that has researched the link between the Freemasons and the Kinghts Templar and he sees a direct connection.

Being that the 16th degree of Masonry is the Rosy Cross, a link to the Rosicrucian's and the Templar I felt I was starting to see what informtation it was they are keeping secret.

All fingers pointed to the Temple and teachings of Solomon.

I then found that many of the modern day Magic Schools use Solomons Magic or Magick as some schools call it. I came across some of the books called the Keys of Solomon (The lesser and Higher keys), I scan read them, and felt an instant connection to the images and what my own vision could mean.

It seemed the Creature who I met in my Astral world and lucid state (Anan-Ael) could be trying to show me my own rendition of this ancient art and suppressed knowledge.

It seems Anan-Ael may be more than an Astral guide, as I found the name in various Magic books, but listed as Ananael or Annael or other variants of, yet no book states what this creature is.

As I understand things this creature is an Interdimensional being and told me from the race of XOYLO... I tried looking up the word XOYLO I found an odd site writen in a Cypher.

The site is full of images of Angels and Demons, yet the writing upon it I still can make no sense of, and I am not sure if the site has any relation to my experience or not.

I wondered if Anan-Ael was a servant/guide to Solomon in the same way it was with me. I know Solomon used the Magic to summon creatures known as the Djinn into the physical world.

And again I wondered if that's what the first three rituals of Masonry is doing, bringing a Djinn into contact with a Man to share a Union with a Mason.

I started searching for information on Possesion, or paranormal activity related to Masons. I found various sites that listed Haunted Men and houses, and how after the death of a Mason something else remained in the house a force that wasn't the departed Mason but something darker.

Not conclusive proof. But a related story in kind.

The Pebble with the symbol upon it was fed to me by a shadow creature during a lapse of sleep paralysis, shortly after moving into my new home. I wondered if the mark upon the pebble was the Mark of the Mason whom may have been linked to a force that used this knowledge to become part of our realm. Was I already starting to understand the teachings hidden within masonry through the eyes of a creature beyond our understanding and realm?

Repost of The Trials (with font issue fixes)

The Trials of Humanity
The Trials of Humanity are believed to take place after one dies. It is the "Limbo" between Heaven and Hell where you are tested and tried for your sins. The person telling this story had vividly experienced this on an astral projection into a higher dimension. I heavily revised this story for easier reading.

Rooms:
1. Distortion Of Faith
2. Contorted Monk
3. Deformed Runt
4. Disjointed Warrior
5. Eternity Of Bliss
6. Delusions Of Grandeur
7. Punisher Of Sin
8. Conception Of Cannibalism
9. Labyrinth Puppet
10. Decomposition Of Reflection
11. Sacrifice Of Mortality
12. Torturous King
13. Device Of Impossibility

Hello all, My name is Steve Giles. I Co-Run a site called the Axiom. I have night terrors I guess some would call them, yet I have grown to find an interest and creative side I can draw upon from my dreams, here are a few of them.

I keep having a reoccurring dream, that I die in my sleep, and go to a place between heaven and hell, Limbo, The Trials Of Humanity... I remember clearly unaided to room 7 in my dreams, but beyond that I have had to use different measures to remember the dreams best I can. So I don't know what's behind each door exactly.

Description of the Main Room
I am in a long hall that seems to stretch on forever in two directions. In both directions I can see light, so I start walking in the same direction I was facing when I fell asleep. I start to hear screaming, and as I walk further it gets louder. I stop and head back the other way. I keep walking and again I hear screaming.

Soon I find myself in a large stone room with many doors and angels. The air is so thick with dust I can taste it. There are 13 doorways with a figure standing in front of each one. I am not alone in this room; there are a few dozen other men, women and children of all ages. The doors are very thick solid wood and have strange brass symbols riveted to them.

Others are going to the doors and going into them, and some are coming out of the doors. Those coming out sometimes come out crying or laughing. I approach the first door. The creature introduces herself as an angel.

Room 1 - Distortion of Faith: She has an ornate headdress like an upturned Guillotine, pale clammy skin with a bluish tint, as if she was cold or dead. She is a wearing a black and red gothic dress. She says to me, "In this room your faith will be tested, are you ready to enter?" I pass through the doorway.

I am standing dead center on a rope and wooden slat bridge, over a massive void in an area I can only describe as apocalyptic and hellish. The sky is boiling red and the clouds take form of screaming babies. There is an atmosphere of suffering and pain; blood is raining down. The bridge is long and narrow and I am carefully balanced on it. Below me is the void, pure darkness. There are thousands of flashes of light dancing within it; orbs of fallen souls. The bridge's length stretches far behind sight indefinitely into some sort of horizon. The slightest movement makes the bridge sway and creek. I start walking very slowly holding on tight to the ropes. As the bridge sways from side to side, I try to steady it by spreading my legs as I walk.

I hear the angel's voice call to me, "You can fly, have faith in me, let yourself fall." I think to myself, her name is Distortion of Faith, surely she is lying to me. I ignore her and keep walking. She calls out again after a while saying the same thing. I am tempted as I am making no progress and the screams and the blood rain is becoming unbearable; and the flashing lights are now taking interest in me and flying at my face. They don't make impact they just make me flinch and the bridge sways all the more. I close my eyes to block out the rain and the lights and keep walking. I hear her voice again, saying "Open your eyes my child." I open them. I am back outside the room in front of her. She says to me, "You have passed the first trial, continue onwards."

I do so, but instead of walking to the next door I walk across the room towards the opposite door, laughing nervously. The next room I reach also has an angel standing in front of the doorway.

Room 2 - Contorted Monk: A tall man, pale white eyes and soft looking. His head is tilted to one side due to a chain fitted tightly around the temples on his head to his shoulder. He says to me, "Twisted are the words and founding of God and religion, here you will find no solace; do you wish to enter? I enter...

I am in a giant church; the stained glass windows are casting light on me. I am chained to the floor inside of a pentacle. My head is in the top point and my other limbs to each of the other points. I can only look up, and have some vision to my left and right due to a neck clamp; each way I look is tinted a different shade from the glass. It's a bewildering sight that scares me and the floor is stone cold. I feel I am naked, and feel I am not alone. I hear the voice of the angel call out, "God didn't build a church, Jesus never set foot in a church, a church is not a safe place do you agree? Or is the church the house of God ?" I I reply that I do not agree I am in the house of God. I feel a sharp pressure on my chest and it runs slowly down to my belly. I realize I am being cut open and start screaming. "I am safe, I am safe God save me!" The voice asks me again the same question. I answer the same as I did before. I feel a deep pressure in my body followed by a wriggling and a tugging inside me as if someone has their hand in me. Held in front of my face is my heart, the warm blood dripping on my face. I feel the floor becoming warmer... I feel comfort in the warmth, and the pain starts to fade away. My head is light, and my mouth dry. I feel like I am dieing, but I feel comfort, a confliction like none other. The voice calls to me again but this time says, "you shall die if you answer the same again." And then the question is repeated. I answer the same. I hoped God was listening; I hoped to die after being mutilated. I wanted to die. I close my eyes knowing more pain is to come. But no pain comes. I open my eyes. I am outside of the door, no wounds and no pain, but I still have the feeling of inner warmth.

The angel says to me "The trials continue, your journey awaits." I sit down to focus my thoughts. I try to speak to a lady with a small child, but no words come out of my mouth. It seems talking is forbidden here. After taking a rest and reflecting on the last two rooms, I continue. The next door I come to again has a creature that calls itself an angel.

Room 3 - Deformed Runt: Sitting in a wheelchair is a lump of a man, with deformed features and missing limbs, wired into many life keeping devices.

He says to me, "Those less fortunate than you are still human, even if they are less mobile or different, in here you shall be tested, do you wish to enter?" I enter...

I am in what looks like a hospital. The fire alarm and sprinklers are going off. People are panicking and running around. I am pushed against a wall by a nurse. She screams, "The children's ward is on fire! Just up the corridor on the left." I just notice I am wearing what looks like a Fire Marshall's jacket. I run up the narrow corridors, with angels standing to the left and right watching. There is smoke and following the signs for the children's ward is hard. I finally reach it and go in. Inside there are several children all huddled together, too scared to move. There is fire all around the door way, I jump through and I am nearing the huddled up children. Outside of the group is a child in a wheelchair, head to one side, passed out from the smoke. Thinking of what the angel said to me, I know I will be tested for the child in the wheelchair. I tell the other children to keep low and breathe gently as little as possible. The fire is being kept suppressed by the sprinklers but the smoke is becoming thick. I hurriedly push the child out of the room. The wheelchair is big and clumsy; getting it down the corridors is no easy task. It's taking too long and the smoke is choking me. I feel start getting drowsy, then I fall. As I am falling I hear the angel's voice, "You have failed the test. You sacrificed the many for one. I told you the disabled are an equal but you took it I meant they are a priority."

I go over to the room I failed at. The angel looks at me and says, "You have passed two rooms and failed one, fail on more than 6 rooms and you fail the trials. Continue onwards." I decide to walk around and hear what each of the angels has to say, before going in anymore doors.

Conception of Cannibalism - "Looking at you fellow man as a meal to survival is the trial. Do you wish to enter?"
Eternity of Bliss - "I offer you your own personal Heaven. Do you wish to enter?"

The young girl I saw with the lady when I took a rest early on is outside of a room crying and pointing at the door. That is the next room I am heading towards. The Lady who was with her is not to be seen, I assume she is in the room.

Disjointed Warrior - He says to me, "The trial is your survival over another's, do you wish to enter?" I continue around the room, but set in my mind to look for the child's mother.
Delusions of Grandeur - "Just a Human. Do you want to enter?"
Sacrifice of Mortality - "Giving your own life to save another's. do you want to enter?"
Device of Impossibility - "Problems are to be solved, but only when there is a problem. Do you want to enter?"
Torturous King - "Give your heart for those in power. Enter?"
Labyrinth Puppet - "Lost in a maze. Try looking at the back. Do you wish to Enter?"

I thought about what they had to say, some I disliked more than others. I remembered the girl and her mother so I headed back to the disjointed warrior and entered his room.

Room 4 - Disjointed Warrior: The guardian is a solider from what looks like World War 1 or 2. He is strapped up in wooden splints and large rusted pinning joints.

As I enter everything goes dark for a brief second. Once I see light again, my arms are outstretched and up to the elbow are encompassed into some wooden stocks. I can't move them, and I am stripped to my underwear. To my right is the lady from earlier and she is in the same predicament. She tries to speak to me. I see her lips move but I can't hear her voice, it seems we are unable to hear each other. She soon notices I can't hear her so she juts her head up and looks to the ceiling. I look up, then I see what she wants me to see.

Above our arms are large weights on a pulley system, as soon as I notice them hers falls, smashing her arms to bits. She starts screaming and crying and falls to the ground, yet I don't hear her. I then feel a sharp pain in my own arms and feel the bones cracking followed by a heavy thud. The pain is like nothing else.

The voice of the angel calls out, "Disjointed you will fight until only one of you draws breathe." The lady looks at me. She has no fear in her eyes. She looks like she already knows how she is going to get the job done. The stocks are then removed from the mangled remains of our arms.

The lady hangs her head, her hair covers her face. She starts walking closer towards me, slowly. She lunges forwards and bites into the flesh just to the side of my neck and shoulder, causing sharp pain. I go to push her off, forgetting that my arms are smashed,. Again the pain in my arms hits me causing me to almost fall to the floor. I stumble and strike her with my knee to her groin. Her mouth comes away from my flesh dripping with blood.

She looks towards my groin. I can see she is thinking of her next attack. I think to myself she is going to hit me where it hurts. She runs towards me like she is about to take a field kick. I dive at her head first and strike her face hard with the top of my head.

We both hit the floor, unable to brace ourselves with our arms. She is knocked out in a pool of blood, a few teeth scattered by her head. I have disarmed her to a degree. I look at the mess I have painted, I crumble into a slump, asking the angel to release me. The angel repeats the trial to me"¦

I get back on my feet. I think to myself we are already dead, and one of us has to fail the task at hand. I jump above her head and land upon it with both of my knees. Her skull cracks, one of her eyes pops out, hanging on the optic nerve. As her nerves give out her body twitches systematically.

The door opens and I walk out. For a brief second again it goes dark, then I am back outside with the lady I had just killed in front of the angel.

He tells me I have passed the trial and to move on. I can't hear what he said to the lady, I suppose it's for her ears only. I hug her and her child and move on, the lady walks in the opposite direction.

Thinking back to the walk around earlier on, I liked the sound of Eternity of Bliss. I head back towards that room. The angel in front of this room is dressed in white leather unlike the others with dark skin and looks more angelic. She is tall, but still looks sinister in white leather and chains for a cloak.

Room 5 - Eternity Of Bliss: "I offer you your own personal Heaven. Do you wish to enter?" I enter...

There is a blinding light, and when the light fades to a bearable level I un-squint my eyes. I look around. All around me are amazing colors and vivid images of towns and rooms, on display in floating window frames. I hear the angel's voice call to me, "Each of these windows is a frame from your past, you can relive them forever if you wish." I see all those I love, and times in my life I wish I had done different. But then I remember that this is a trial. So I reply, "“I wish to come out of here."

The windows shatter and are replaced by new ones. Some of these new ones show me in an amazing house with a family, some show me with several hot women, some show me on a stage singing... They all show me things I wished I could have been or had, and the voice says, "Each of the windows is a frame from your past you wish you had, you can live them forever if you wish". I see all these things I that I would love to have, the opportunity to relive experiences and dreams I never fulfilled. But then I remembered this is a trial. So I say again, "“I wish to come out of here."

Again the windows shatter. They get replaced by only two. One with what I would imagine Heaven to be and one that I would envision Hell to look like. I think to myself, those are my ideas therefore they obviously can't be the actual thing. I again ask to leave.

I am back outside the room in front of the angel, she says to me, "You have passed the trial." I head to the next room that sounded more like a trial of mind than trials of the body, Delusions of Grandeur.

Room 6 - Delusions Of Grandeur: The guardian stands on one foot balanced and still. His eyes barely open, he looks at peace despite the multiple metal rods through his body and face. "Just a Human. Do you want to enter?" I enter...

In front of me is a giant stone scroll, with text describing the timeline of Xoylo (my spiritual name). The last entry on the scroll shows present from human. The list goes right back showing names of creatures I have supposedly been prior to a man. It seems I had been human a few times. Some of the creature's names don't look like they come from Earth. I follow it back to my first form: Energyist Godling.

The voice of the angel calls out to me, "Have you sampled life enough? Would you like to become a God once more?" Looking at the list I can see I have only taken that form once, but most others I have repeated, having no memory of those forms or lives I don't know how to answer. I can see in between each form there is a break in the timeline of around a few years. I think to myself, maybe should I pass these Trials I will get to see the choice in life I can choose from and make a decision based on that. I tell the Angel, "“I want to join the afterlife, I want rest."

I am taken back before him he says to me, "You have passed this trial, the only way to fail would be to accept a God has a better existence over those who wish to sample their creations of life. Please continue."

Confused about this, I wander around the side of the room, and bump into an angel. The angel has shredded skin and large metal circular blades through his body. His mouth is stitched up and his words are heard in my head.

Room 7 - Punisher Of Sin: "Face the sins of your life by trial of pain. Are you ready to enter?"

I enter, still thinking of the previous room. Maybe I was suffering from the Delusions of Grandeur still. Maybe I should have failed.

I look around me, it's dark but I can make out I am in a court room, a spotlight shines onto the largest of the decks and a ghostly figure stands there. The judge says to me, "You are to be tried for your sins."

He then lists off around 8 sins that I have committed in my life that deserve punishment. I am taken down some stairs and laid on a small wooden like skateboard, my hands and ankles bound, and a chain around my neck, for each of my sins is placed ground spikes, barbed wire, glass, salt and vinegar, acid bath, hot plates, sand paper, and serrated wood floor. I suppose if I had more sins I would have more inflictions.

I am then pulled down a ramp by the neck chain, there is a small curb the board is taken away. I am pulled down a corridor with the before mentioned obstacles. Crowds of odd looking creatures and people are cheering as I am pulled down there. I first hit the spikes, they catch the skin and the chain around my neck gets tighter, it really pinches. My skin in places is broken. I continue being pulled. I then hit the barbed wire, it wraps into my flesh, and tugs the chain well into my neck. I break free from the barbed wire. Then I am pulled through some glass, my body is bleeding badly. My neck is also bleeding and I am almost choked to death. I am then pulled through the salt and vinegar. I slide through it with ease but the pain is terrible, my flesh is burning. The chain loosens from around my neck; I take a lung full of air. I am then pulled through a shallow acid bath. At first I think it's water, it takes the bitter smell of the vinegar away, but the burning becomes more intense as my skin blisters and bursts. At this point it feels like I have no skin. I hit the hot plates and pretty much stick to them, the chain recoils and the tug of the chain snaps through my neck severing the spine, the room spins. My head has come away from my shoulders.

I can just hear the words "You have failed." I went to the room after the previous room eight. I went for the one I least liked the sound of.

This angel has a large elongated jaw, almost canine like, eyes are slit and narrow, a grin with massive dimples, like the joker in Batman, but he looks like he has no skin. His flesh has been well weathered, no moisture, like a dark red meat. I can't tell if he is naked or clothed, he has a reddish aura from head to toe.

Room 8 - Conception Of Cannibalism: "Looking at your fellow man as a meal to survival is the trial. Do you wish to enter?" I enter...

I am in a dark small room, around 20 feet square. It smells like dead animals and human waste. In one corner are two really skinny men huddled together, in another corner a pile of bones, and in another a makeshift toilet area. The light in the room is coming from small slots near the ceiling. The slots start out wide and chamfer inwards as they reach the outside, at first glance it looks like you could climb out of them, but trying proves you wrong. There seems to be no escape. I sit in the corner opposite the two skinny men. I am looking at them and wondering how they have survived so long. Again, in this room you can't voice words, it seems talking is not allowed. One man looks fearful of me, and hides behind the other as I am staring over at them, just pondering. The stronger looking of the two pulls the weaker on to one side and head butts him, as the weaker of the two's head reels backwards the other bites into his neck tearing his throat out. Blood sprays around the room, the body of the weaker man drops to the floor twitching and gurgling. The stronger of the two starts eating the weaker man. I then know how they have stayed alive as long as they had. And for fear of becoming the next meal, while he was feasting I made haste to the pile of bones. I lean one against the wall and stamp on it shattering it in half. It splinters creating a point, I pick it and run at the man that's eating the other and drive it deep into his side, he barely puts up a fight and drops to his knee's gasping for breath. He falls to his side in a slump. I fall back into the corner, watching him slowly die, wondering if I should speed the process up by stabbing him again, but I can't. I can't move. I am too sickened at my plight. Both men are dead, I am on my own, and I am starting to feel hungry. But I am thinking to myself, I watched one man eat another yet the angel didn't come to his aid or set him free of the room. I decide that's not the angel's wish, and I choose not to eat the remains. Instead I look at the size of their heads and the gaps near the ceiling. Their heads being much smaller than my own due to starvation, I lift one of the bodies up and start pushing it through the hole. I first smear the face in blood as a lubricant, the head passes through and so do the shoulders, but the belly being bloated stops it from going any further. I figure should I would starve myself, and then try and fit my self through in a similar fashion, and should I get stuck, slit my stomach in an attempt to free myself. No sooner than I think up this plan I am thin with my head through the hole and in that very situation! I carry out my plan. I am back in front of the angel, and I am back to a healthy weight with no tear to my belly.

The angel tells me I have passed and to move on...

As I do so I think to myself, the angel gave me no help during the last room, and I am not seeing a pattern or reason to the rooms other than their own entertainment. I start to wonder why I should move on at this point, and start to wonder if it's worth anything at all. The angel then calls out to me, and says, the test was self preservation of all others, the test was testing your human nature; you would have passed should you have eaten all others that came, the fact you escaped was not foreseen, you passed in an act of self preservation and own sacrifice, you should be proud, keep going. With this I then see some logic in his words and feel encouraged to continue.

I reach the next angel. The angel looks male almost, apart from the VERY slender figure, he stands limp and his feet are not on the ground, he seems dead. His arms are at his side and head hung to his chest, yet I hear him speak without movement.

Room 9 - Labyrinth Puppet: "Lost in a maze. Try looking at the back. Do you wish to enter?"

It's then I notice the voice is coming from above him, and he springs to life making me jump. I then notice an array of strings like cheese wire animating the body, the puppeteer above is a giant hand with a smiling face dead center of the palm, and it's this creature that speaks for the angel.

The puppet spins and dances around and it repeats itself. Labyrinth Puppet - "Lost in a maze. Try looking at the back. Do you wish to enter?"

As it spins I see on its back a strange tattoo, like a grid with dots. I then think, 'try looking at the back." I commit to memory the grid, giving it a battle ship reference. I remember the red dots being in holes A6 and G6. I enter the room...

In front of me is a giant flat surface with holes in it, just like the grid on the puppet's back. The voice calls out to me, "Two holes lead you back out of the room, the others take you into the Labyrinth, should you fall into the Labyrinth you could spend eternity finding your way out."

I get myself to the hole I think to be A6 and jump into it. I wind up back outside the room. The voice of the angel seems displeased to tell me I can continue onwards, and that I passed so easily!

I have a new found confidence, and I have passed more rooms than I could possibly fail now, doing better than 50% no matter even if I failed all other rooms. I have passed 7 and failed two. But then I think to myself, if I am to be graded I want to get the best result I can. I try to get back into the frame of mind that everything counts.

I move to the next angel. He seems the most human looking and unshaved of angels. Apart from his voice, it's like nothing I have heard before, it's like a choir of tortured screams.

Room 10 - Decomposition Of Reflection: "Yourself in the mirror. Are you ready to enter?"

There is nothing defining about the Angel, he isn't good looking nor ugly, he looks like the average Joe, which looks out of place compared to the other angels. I enter the room.

I am back in my bedroom. By the door to the bedroom, my bed side light is on and my girlfriend asleep in the bed. Everything seems like I have just awoken from a sleep walk, apart from the mirror on my wardrobe which has a glow to the edges. I walk over to it, placing my hands to the sides from the point of the glow. I feel no tube lights and my hands don't seem to dim the effect. I then recall the name of the room and the words of the angel, I then realize I am in the room set by them. I look into the mirror at my own reflection, my reflection is covered in blood, I look a mess, dirty, my lips blistered. There is nothing left of my ears and around the eyes seem to be lots of puncture wounds. I look at my arms, not in my reflection and they seem fine, yet in the reflection they are blistered with scratches and broken areas. I put my hand up to the mirror to touch it and my reflection mirrors me, as I touch the mirror the reflection grabs my hand and pulls me through the face of the mirror.

I am in a desert, a barren landscape. The heat is immense, the sun beating down, I have to squint to see, and all I can see in the distance is a large rock formation with a glint at the top of it. I head for the rocks to seek shade. Above me I have a few birds circling. I am walking at a good pace and sweating badly in the heat. More buzzards start hovering above me and occasionally peck at each other like they're fighting over me. I have been walking for ages and the rocks seem to be getting closer. My lips have split and are starting to bleed. The birds must catch wind of this and start dive bombing me, pecking at my back and hands as I shield my face. I start running or at least trying to run, I was out of breath just walking. I have a stitch, and the running soon turns to a plod. I have no strength to keep my arms up and the birds just keeping coming at me, I can feel them impaling me with their beaks. I muster enough strength to interlock my hands at the back of my head and raise my elbows to the side of my head. I continue walking with the intensive squawks and scratching of claws on my arms and head.

I reach the rocks and start the climb to the top. It's not too steep, but it's steep enough to force me to crawl. As I reach the top I realize the glint is a giant mirror. As I walk towards it, the angel calls out to me, "For you to leave another must enter."

I look into the mirror and in front of me stands my girlfriend in the mirror. She raises her hand to the face of it. I pull her through and I escape. I end up back in front of the angel.

I am back to my normal self. The Angel is not his normal self anymore, he looks like a picasso painting, like a surge of twisted and contorted souls. He tells me I have failed the test, He tells me part of me will remain with him. He points to his solder and I can see part of my face there. He then tells me the other way out would have been to throw myself from the ledge, that a loved ones torment was not a fair trade for my release.

I feel ashamed. That was my girlfriend I pulled into that realm, I felt less a man. This room hurt me more than any other, and I hoped to God (if there was one) that should I awake my girlfriend would be safe in her bed. I move on...

The next angel stands before me, like a Hindu God, with blue skin and four arms. Neither looking male or Female, and kind of scary, the soft voice speaks to me.

Room 11 - Sacrifice Of Mortality: "Giving your own life to save another's. Do you want to enter?" I feel this is the right room for me, especially from the previous room. I enter...

The young girl from early on has a noose around her neck and is hanging. There is a weight system keeping her up, and for her to be lowered I have to fill a giant urn with a liquid. Yet there is no liquid, just a large blade around the lip of the urn. I think I know what I need to do. I run over to the urn and slit my wrists against the sides and let my blood flow into its mouth. The girl is slowly lowering but not fast enough. Knowing it will take five minutes or longer for me to bleed out, and her breath maybe only lasting a few moments I can't see any real way of speeding the process up. I bite my tongue off and spit it into the pot, I cut my face against the side, I have blood streaming into the pot yet the girl lowers fairly slowly, she is turning blue and choking. I run my neck along the side of the jar, and place a downward pressure on my neck to stop it spewing out I am holding my breath and spluttering on my own blood climbing up onto the urn. I am now sitting on it. I release the pressure on my neck and the blood pours down. My blood is like an open tap. As I am losing sight and things start going blurry I see the girl on the floor, laying there, but still moving. She slowly removes the rope and rises to her feet. At this point every thing goes dark. And I wake back up, outside the room, in front of the angel.

The delicate voice tells me I have passed and asks that I move on. The angel smiles at me, it's the first smile I have seen and I smile back. I feel warm inside as I move on. I reach the next angel, the door behind him I notice is bricked over. But I speak to him anyway.

Room 12 - Torturous King: "Give your heart for those in power. Enter?" He is tall man, dressed in black leather, gimp like, pretty much like most of the other angels. As he talks his head winds slowly from side to side. He stoops down to me. He does this snake-like placing his face right up to mine. His eyes have black veins. His head is bald, and his skin transparent and thin. I ask to enter the room...

I hear a knock on the palm of my hand. I look at my hand, and I have some double doors grafted into it. I open them and there is small man standing inside my hand, waving at me. He gestures me with his hand to follow him and runs down a winding stair case into my arm.

I move my hand towards my face and my face towards my hand and enter into my own hand. Shrinking as I do so, following this chuckling chap down a winding stairwell. The walls are pulsating, like my heart beat, and it keeps getting louder. I lose sight of the man I was following, and the stairwell opens out into a corridor. The walls are fleshy and pulsating to the heart beat. I follow the corridor, I can hear the man I followed giggling. It echoes up the corridor. I reach a large open room. The man I followed is kneeling before a large throne with a giant man sitting upon it. He stands up and walks towards the giggling chap I followed. The ,an I followed falls backwards with his heart in his hand. The man from the throne now standing in front of the dying but still laughing man takes the heart and starts eating it in front of him. I turn to run, but the corridor is has been sealed off.

The giant, bloody mouthed king looks at me and says, "Will you give your heart to those that strive to give you power?" His head drops to one side, like a dog waiting for a reply.

I look at him blank. He walks towards me, he says "Would you lay down your life for your King?"

I think to myself, I am inside myself, my heart is his heart. I agree. He walks over and places his hand on my chest... Bang!

I am back outside. I have one room left, and I'm not sure if I passed or failed the last room I was in.

Room 13 - Device Of Impossibility: "Problems are to be solved, but only when there is a problem, do you want to enter?" I have no memory of this room. I cannot prompt this dream to start again.

More info here:
http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.php...61-hi-all/

Hi All
Started by LandOfShadows, Dec 11 2009 10:16 AM

15 replies to this topic
#1LandOfShadows

Old Timers
Pip
11 posts
Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:16 AM
Hi All,

I signed up some many months ago, but for some reason the activation Email never reached me, soI continued searching for a forum and found another that I have been a member of for some time. I often find links to this forum on the other I am a member/teacher at, and retried my account here on the off chance, and it has been made active !!

I wasn't drawn to the occult, the occult world was drawn to me. I have a fairly deep/dark/twisted back story that might not be good for my introduction if I was to place it in full. In short...

I was held down while in bed by a force, a dark figure stood over me and forced a pebble into my mouth marked with a symbol, I swallowed the pebble. From that point onwards I have been searching for the symbol upon the pebble to understand it, and also from that point I have had different dreams and information passed to me by a creature labelled as Anan-Ael.

The work I bring here to the forum is my interpretation of that information.

Offline I am a Graphics Designer (Freelance) an amature tattooist and body piercer (Hobby) and work in Information Technology (Job).

I am a fairly normal guy, apart from my vested interest in searching for answers within the occult.

Recently (About a year ago) I found the symbol to be a Freemasonic Mark so I have joined the Freemasons, I was also pointed towards the Theosophical Society and frequent their local talks and lodges twice monthly.

Thank you for the invite here.

LoS
(Steve)
The Xoylo energy stream binds/bonds us all
#2CPM1

Old Timers
326 posts
Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:58 AM
Interesting story and you are inclined to the occult because someone/thing forced it upon you.

Crucial advice for all concerned, never drink or eat anything in a dream, forcibly make your self wake up rather than give in to that temtation.

I know this advice from experience painfully learned and would recommend it to anyone.

Have you tried candle magic to erase that symbol from your astral energies or tried casting it away by a stream 1000 times.

Also don't ever let anything else take charge of your mind-screen and decide for yourself what images you will accept.

meditation and visualisation exercises help to create this discipline of the mind.

And finally welcome, i hope you find it interesting and worthwhile.
Signature changed from policy violations
#3LandOfShadows

Old Timers
Pip
11 posts
Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:47 PM
CPM1,

I couldn't agree more with you... However... The experience I had with the Shadow person and the pebble, I was awake at the time, I awoke and could see the room around me but couldn't move or resist. I have had a few visit now from these creatures.

I do use many rituals now, maily those passed by Anan-Ael a creature most would describe as an Angel or Demon, I have devised my own form of Magick based on the information passed to me by a stream of energy I know as the Xoylo.

Is there an area of the forum I can share this information ?

I have also researched the NET and found in recent years (Not so much when these events happened to me) that many are seeing and expeiencing the same, and this gave me real reason to stop looking into medical conditions and to listen to Anan-Ael and see the experiences as being of a nature that perhaps can't be explained outside of the occult.

I have researched into Temporal lobe epilepsy, sleep paralysis and many more, yes all have traits like those of my experience, yet I am finding too many other people who have seen Shadow people, or as I call them the Djinn.

All,

A little more, and ellabortion on my background and an insight into my research already done into my experience and where I am now.

(The below pages are from my book I have created)
[Image: PAGE00.png]

[Image: PAGE01.png]

My Experience Video:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jog7MGmhomY

[Image: PAGE02.png]

Shadow people video:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJdNH4X2nz0

[Image: PAGE03.png]

[Image: PAGE04.png]

These Creatures of other realms... they are all energy, yet through stages they take different forms, and each man has given names to, I use those names saying that the XOYLO have been called as such.

So all energy based creatures are XOYLO, Angels, Demons, Djinn (Jinn), Macrobes, Orbs all these things...

As these energies grow they have different affects on our frame, or we visually see them differently.

The scale or how I make sense of things at current.

Macrobes = Energy on such a low level it can't take a host only be parasitic to a host
Orbs = Energy of persons or creatures
Djinn (Jinn/Nac) = Servants to Demons and Angels observers and watchers and envy of Man
Demons and Angels = Are one and the same thing
God = Being the source of energy the eye and rings of the stream

Macrobes

Macrobes are low levels of energy used by the stream or even as a energy source to be drawn upon by other living things or those of energy, think of them as being every place, like a Manna of sorts, yet should these Macrobes grow, by consuming one and another they grow, they also grow by attaching themselves to living beings that can feed them through emotion, namely us. I think the Scientology groups are trying to remove these and call them theatens... However how many times you remove them others will only take their place. Macrobes can stop you from having a higher energy; if your energy is low then a higher energy will show you no interest. At point of death & Birth all Macrobes leave your person, or in extreme cases when you have great fear of becoming hurt, negative emotion forces them off, like in an exorcism. Perhaps this why people feel they gain a Guardian Angel at Birth, and why so many who have a near death experience become more spiritually awake.

This video says that Macrobes are Angels/Demons/Jinn etc... They are of the XOYLO, and in some way they are part of the same stream, and in a higher energy they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txgLWoQ0wRI

Orbs

Orbs bumble about drifting threw dimensions hearing and seeing all, yet understanding very little, Orbs are the energy released by all living things if hosted by the XOYLO or other wise, above Macrobes but only just. Able to manifest into light constructs and even able to cast form of their imaged self, like a Ghost. These energies often live out their last days within this realm within an area that has relevance. In life they had no concept of an after life, so they don't get one, until they let go of that notion, once they do the Djinn (Jinn) will either devour them or carry them off to be cast as a few of the Angels/Demons see fit. Think of the film Ghost as the souls of people are taken by shadow people... They aren’t far off of what I have been shown. However if the Orb is a strong energy, it can be cast back to the stream, be recast back into another Human frame or even ascend to become an Angel/Demon energy. Energy can be increased by faith alone in an afterlife or can be affected in many ways to have a better chance in the here after, I have been shown many.

In this video an Orb has been captured, it has many rings, each for its time of renwal or re-birth this orb is a high level orb and I guess this man could be right, it could be an Angel or Demon energy, but in a low form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ujiLpaa624

Djinn/Jinn

I call these creatures the Nac; they used to walk the Earth way before us... These creatures walked like us, yet they where made from Fire and Blood of the Earth... They tore each other to bits, unlike us, I mean we have wars, but these things enjoyed slaying one and another, it was there nature. They where however destroying the cycle of energy, destroying all other creatures... The Nac once had form, they had this then taken from them, and they sit in a vibration just off-set from our own. There construct and basic nature was our model; we are made from the Earth... The Nac envy our ability to transcend to harbour energy and to grow, the Nac will whisper in the ears of the weak and cause them to end their own lives or that of others before the energy has use of the stream or higher energies. Making the human frame useless and the energy free for them to tear apart, devour or torture. However these creatures being that they are much like us are also used as messengers to higher energies, they do serve higher energies; if you can raise your own energy you too can call to the Nac and gain control of them. You can invoke them, not my best advice though, for if you play with fire you will get burnt... These creatures can be seen if your vibration matches theirs, this can happen during times of lucid sleep or if they change the vibration around you when you feel low or not yourself... Normally a feeling of being watched of followed a feeling of panic, perhaps cold sweats of shivers will be felt before actually seeing them, and your physical body may also fail to move.

This video offends most peoles ideas of religion, please watch it for the information on the Djinn (Jinn), their relationship to man, Angels and Demons... I don't like calling the Djinn (Jinn) XOYLO energy, yet they are part of the Cycle, yet they are as they are, they don't grow and they don't transend, unless you invoke them into your frame, they will offer all manner of things, even wishes, yet they may take you place in the energy cycle and leave your energy to others of their kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toiqdm5XHMw

Angels and Demons

One and the same thing, energy that has grown, through either life experience or understanding that life is just the start in the cycle of growth and energy transition. Resurrection is key into gaining runs on the ladder to transition into a form that is of a higher nature. These beings can become your higher energy or Higher Xoy as I call them, taking a position aloft of you and your life frame. Not everyone has one of these, and as mentioned in the part on Macrobes you often get a higher Xoy at birth or times of great emotional conflict, like near death or great fear of safety. Understanding your body contains a star, the Merkabah (Something I call an Orbit), not just one but 7, the one aloft being the one the Higher Xoy will take placement of. The other 6 can then be used to draw energy into, even other Higher Energies once you understand the gate system to the life body and frame. Just having faith in a here after or the resurrection of self is enough to help open these points, however energy orbs can also take residence in these orbits, and this can bring about memories and dreams that are not your own, and in some cases even lead to feelings of depression or feeling possessed and confused. The higher Xoy, I have seen 33 different energies, some I would say look very much like Angels in drawing and depictions by man, others within the 33 look very demonic as in the depictions of man.

I have been shown other energies higher than that of Angels and Demons, like Demi Gods, and Gods... All part of the stream and still XOYLO.

The symbology within the visions/dreams I saw, I felt was the key to unlocking the truth of my own mind... So I tried finding the symbol around the NET. I found a Masons mark looked very much like my symbol.

[Image: marks.jpg]
(2nd line down on the Melrose abby, upon its side).

I went to my local Freemasonic lodge and got shown around, I saw their ritual room, and symbols, I had a great chat and found them very eager for me to join, I was open and honest with them about my own experience of seeing the symbol upon a pebble within a vision I had. They wanted me to join within 6 months... Yet I had an odd feeling about the Ritual room, there was an odd air to it, and I felt there was more to it than a simple gathering of men and the initiation of another.

And that played true to my own visions and information past to me in my Astral or Lucid dream state by my guide Anan-Ael... I was being shown Tarot Cards, odd Symbols, Cube designs, Summoning boards and rituals that would work for me... All sorts....

I came away with more questions than answers...

So I looked into the Rituals and the layout of the ritual room of the Masons... I found information that placed the time of the rituals (higher than the first 3) to be closer to modern times than those of Solomon...

In the Lock area of the Forum you will find everything I have came across on the Freemasons.

Then I started to see a pattern forming, it seemed some of the greatest Magic schools of Modern day (Like the Golden Dawn) have Masonic links, and the layout of the Masonic lodge room seemed constant to all schools.

[Image: lodge.jpg]

So I desided to look into one of the earlest of these schools, the Rosicrucian's... While looking into them and their origins I found a suggestion that the Rosicrucians hide their knowledge within the Freemason lodges.

Quote from Wiki:-
The Gold und Rosenkreuzer (Golden and Rosy Cross) was founded by the alchemist Samuel Richter who in 1710 published Die warhhaffte und vollkommene Bereitung des Philosophischen Steins der Brüderschaft aus dem Orden des Gülden-und Rosen-Creutzes in Breslau under the pseudonym Sincerus Renatus. [12] in Prague in the early 18th century as a hierarchical secret society composed of internal circles, recognition signs and alchemy treatises. Under the leadership of Hermann Fictuld the group reformed itself extensively in 1767 and again in 1777 because of political pressure. Its members claimed that the leaders of the Rosicrucian Order had invented Freemasonry and only they knew the secret meaning of Masonic symbols. The Rosicrucian Order had been founded by Egyptian “Ormusse” or “Licht-Weise” who had emigrated to Scotland with the name “Builders from the East”. Then the original Order disappeared and was supposed to have been resurrected by Oliver Cromwell as “Freemasonry”. In 1785 and 1788 the Golden and Rosy Cross group published the Geheime Figuren or “The Secret Symbols of the 16th and 17th century Rosicrucians”.

This sent chills up my spine... I knew Freemasonry wasn't for me... I didn't at the time want to join a Secret Society they could be inviting creatures from other realms for union within me... When I already had a guide, a guide that took me there in around about way...

From the information I had gathered so far that's what I saw the three opening rituals as doing within Masonry... "Taking a good man and making them better".

I started to trace back what may have started the Rosicrucians, I found the degree within Freemasonry made suggestions of them being Knights Templar, so I looked into that claim.

I found the Knights of Malta and the Templars that came to England all seemed to use the same Rituals as in the first three degrees.

[Image: DRAWING.gif]

The above picture is from Robert Lomas at www.robertlomas.com, He is a high ranking Mason that has researched the link between the Freemasons and the Kinghts Templar and he sees a direct connection.

Being that the 16th degree of Masonry is the Rosy Cross, a link to the Rosicrucian's and the Templar I felt I was starting to see what informtation it was they are keeping secret.

All fingers pointed to the Temple and teachings of Solomon.

I then found that many of the modern day Magic Schools use Solomons Magic or Magick as some schools call it... I came across some of the books called the Keys of Solomon (The lesser and Higher keys), I scan read them, and felt an instant connection to the images and what my own vision could mean.

It seemed the Creature who I met in my Astral world and lucid state (Anan-Ael) could be trying to show me my own rendition of this ancient art and suppressed knowledge.

Not wanting to sound too crazy I placed together a seperate site from the Axiom called the Xoylo, and a YouTube channel called "teachingsofxoylo"... I did this to place my ideas together and make tangable sense of them...

It seems Anan-Ael may be more than an Astral guide, as I found the name in various Magic books, but listed as Ananael or Annael or other variants of, yet no book states what this creature is.

As I understand things this creature is an Interdimensional being and told me from the race of XOYLO... I tried looking up the word XOYLO I found an odd site writen in a Cypher:- Link

The site is full of images of Angels and Demons, yet the writing upon it I still can make no sense of, and I am not sure if the site has any relation to my experience or not.

I wondered if Anan-Ael was a servant/guide to Solomon in the same way it was with me... I know Solomon used the Magic to summon creatures known as the Djinn into the physical world.

And again I wondered if that's what the first three rituals of Masonry is doing, bringing a Djinn into contact with a Man to share a Union with a Mason.

I started searching for information on Possesion, or paranormal activity related to Masons. I found various sites that listed Haunted Men and houses, and how after the death of a Mason something else remained in the house a force that wasn't the departed Mason but something darker...

One such site:- Link

Not conclusive proof... But a related story in kind.

The Pebble with the symbol upon it was fed to me by a shadow creature during a lapse of sleep paralysis, shortly after moving into my new home. I wondered if the mark upon the pebble was the Mark of the Mason whom may have been linked to a force that used this knowledge to become part of our realm... Was I already starting to understand the teachings hidden within masonry through the eyes of a creature beyond our understanding and realm ?...

Again more questions... No real Answers...

So I started to questin myself... and my experience.

I done this by creating my own forum and site found from the Cyhper pad at www.axiom.co.nr

Upon this forum you can join me on my journey and I thank you for being a member of the Xoylo.

The Axiom for me was great in understanding myself... yet my journey I feel has just started... I have yet to have finished the Forum and many areas are still locked as I haven't finished placing information within them. (Join the Xoylo forum here:- http://xoylo.proboards.com).

But I feel ready to share all that I have outlined above and how I have reached the point I am at know.

Even if you care not for the Magic side or the rituals and other information I will be sharing, I hope you find it an interesting read and if you feel you have an idea f what could be pushing or driving my experience than any comments are very welcome.
#4VIRAL
Venerable Member

Old Timers
PipPipPipPipPipPip
2,648 posts
Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:34 PM
Welcome LoS!!!! What I would tell you as my expert oppinion is that you should seek other perspectives, otherwise your own understanding will be limited and fragmented. Not to say that you should abandon the teachings of your spirits-- quite the contrary- but you should try to see more than what they are showing you. This may require some travelling. Also, I get the feeling that your spirits may try to come between you ans any perspectives other than theirs, so you may have to learn to escape their clutches, if only for a day. Also, while the perspectives of many humans are somewhat limited, remember that humans can be teachers as well. The trick, as with spirits, is getting the right attention.
All is Druj; there is no Druj.
#5LandOfShadows

Old Timers
Pip
11 posts
Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:12 AM
VIRAL,

Wise words my friend.

I joined forums like this and this one to learn from others, I am new in a sense to the occult, I am unsure why I am being used in the way I am, I do feel it is a two way relationship, as prior (6 years ago approx) I suffered badly from Dyslexia, through looking into symbols and images I have learned to use my brain differently and recall words and their structure by remembering images (Posters, Adverts etc) the words feature upon.

I have now joined the Freemasons and have been given a study partner to help me understand the symbology and roots.

I have also joined the Theosophical soiety and listen more than speak, I learn so much there and share as much as I can to help others.

I am very open minded and very much my own person, I am not an adept in the occult and wont claim to be, every day I learn something that helps me understand my self and others.

LoS
#6Transcix

Old Timers
433 posts
Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:18 PM
Namaste LandOfShadows, and welcome.

Hmmm I could give you the answers you seek.. but you may not believe me.. it may not be your time.. and you seem to take things too much for granted.. without logic..

..are you aware that the majority of times malevolent astral entities try to harm you they do it through deception?.. through spinning yarns?.. truth mixed with lies..

..when you realize the truth of your situation you will see how valuable your experiences have been.. you will know how 'they' work--how different is the yarn they have spun for you than they have spun for other people, so you will know just how thick things are.. if taken on faith alone there are no points of reference, so why not believe it?.. and then created is an amalgam of different views, partially or wholly contradictory with each other.. so that when the seeker looks at it they say "surely there is no Truth in spirituality and occultism, there are too few common strands to all these yards, no reason why each yarn would be so different from the next"..

..and then as logic is seen to fail, faith is adopted.. and the deception continues..

..but is there not such a thing as blind faith?.. therefore proper faith must rest on logic..

..I was in the thickest yarn there can be.. so please PM me with any questions (I do not have much time to spare in the day, but I can make a little).. I am not talking about holding logic in obsessively high standing.. but more like common sense.. as George Orwell says "in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"
#7Dr. Julian Najor
Banned

Banned
629 posts
Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:39 PM
hello! welcome
Hey , Hold on
there it is
in the distance
they are calling our names
right when u thought
it couldnt happen
oh sweet miracle
here it is!
#8zonova

Old Timers
579 posts
Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:57 PM
those are some really cool things you got. but i think it might be a demon or a djinn playing tricks on you so that you get misleaded from the path you were taking in your life. this is all my opinion, so you dont have to care,but wouldnt someone else have noticed that there were other energy life forms. there are other things i wanted to say, but i forgot them, since your post was pretty long ^-^
#9zonova

Old Timers
579 posts
Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:53 PM
Hmm, i havent seen anything new happen for a long while. any updates?
Tenebrae said:
Why would murder be deemed evil...even if you prolong the suffering? In the end, you have freed them from the torment you are bringing. No, why free them of the hell you bring when it's so much more delicious to shatter their mind...and leave them to live in hell? Let them think they escaped when you've finally broke them, so that they can crawl back to civilization and close their eyes every night to see you standing before them within their subconsciousness, a razor in hand and sadistic grin spread across your lips.
#10Draginvry

Old Timers
971 posts
Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:54 AM
CPM1 said:
Crucial advice for all concerned, never drink or eat anything in a dream, forcibly make your self wake up rather than give in to that temtation.

Could you give us some more detail on that? The only time I've eaten in dreams was when I was fasting in real life, and I'd dream about food because I was trying to not think about food before I slept. The only thing I know about food is that it grounds you into whatever realm you are in. But I've never been back to the same dreams that I did eat (and I don't particularly want to) so I can't say what effect eating had on that dreamstate.

I once had a dream where this wise-looking entity implied a connection between food and demons. Something about food mutating the body, and certain foods being very bad. Something about energy work eliminating the toxins, and being able to identify demons by someone's body odor.

I know of a particular herbalist who believes that food unfit for human consumption makes people prone to being manipulated by demons. The scary part about that is that, according to him, almost every single food produced in modern society is unfit for human consumption...
"You read books about where I have been." - Mugami
#11voidgazing

Owner

4,020 posts
Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:34 PM
I ate a little old lady in a dream once (I was a werewolf) and nothing bad happened. Well, except to the little old lady :P
#12Draginvry

Old Timers
971 posts
Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:06 PM
voidgazing said:
I ate a little old lady in a dream once (I was a werewolf) and nothing bad happened.

Maybe it depends on the environment. I suppose if you are in a realm where everyone is eating old ladies, then the most dangerous thing to do would be not to eat old ladies.

Sometimes the social environment can be more dangerous than the physical environment.
"You read books about where I have been." - Mugami
#13 Guest_Cambia_*

Guests
Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:39 PM
My sister is taking his course at EM, she says it is a trip.
#14zonova

Old Timers
579 posts
Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:26 PM
Ok, im going to take a guess here, that you shouldnt eat anything in your dream that would not be edible for you in the dream. and dont eat anything you have doubts about, or being forced to eat.
Tenebrae said:
Why would murder be deemed evil...even if you prolong the suffering? In the end, you have freed them from the torment you are bringing. No, why free them of the hell you bring when it's so much more delicious to shatter their mind...and leave them to live in hell? Let them think they escaped when you've finally broke them, so that they can crawl back to civilization and close their eyes every night to see you standing before them within their subconsciousness, a razor in hand and sadistic grin spread across your lips.
#15Qryztufre
Administrator

Owner

6,556 posts
Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:53 PM
Our Email Server tends to poop out now again... I try to keep it going as we lose a lot of members that way. At any rate, glad ya found us (again)!

#16LandOfShadows

Old Timers
Pip
11 posts
Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:41 AM
Hi All,

I am back... kind of...

Been on along journey.
Joined the Freemasons, became a master mason, retired from my lodge.
Became a full member of the Thesphoical society.

Actually perhaps better to watch these videos

My Journey:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmtNDvi7erQ

Understanding Vibrations
Part 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNG_eSDYiko
Part : www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBCHqi2LbZQ

Just googling places I have visited and shared my information to provide an update.

LoS

https://www.youtube.com/user/ArtistLoS/videos