Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Expansions Cult
How many people were they able to get to sign up for that?

I do not know how many people eventually signed up for that. As you know, members of the cult don't know what the other members are doing and neither Stewart, nor Janet, write much about the other members.

To my own findings, also from my own discussions with Janet at the time, there are about 15 members. Some have left, some have joined in since the whole scam began.

[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote:Jacaranda, thanks for your explanation.

Translation: my distraction job is done for now
Can't even answer questions. So obvious what the m.o. is and if it's not there is the David Icke thread to spell it out. People need to wake up and be aware of this crap as things heat up. There is no NLP spell for him.

yukesam asked,
Why you continue to do this? You heard everything man! Why you bother to ask these questions ?

Why you always try to give the room for the scumbags? It is not being fair with them when you heard and experienced of these two. You also experienced the fake café incident and again asking a member who is obviously upset with expansions if there were any concrete outputs? If there were any concrete outputs then why this member coming out and exposing them?

Flame me all you want but this is relevant to pretty much every thread he appears in where Truth is exposed about expansions and it's pretty tiring to watch his ass-kissing & distraction over and over again.

Jacaranda, thank you for sharing your experience and insights. I hope you continue.

“No one will question your integrity if your integrity is not questionable.”
Decide for yourself on character displayed.
------------------------------------------------
http://hyperspacecafe.com/forum57/4890-13.html

Jacaranda Wrote:I do not know how many people eventually signed up for that. As you know, members of the cult don't know what the other members are doing and neither Stewart, nor Janet, write much about the other members.

To my own findings, also from my own discussions with Janet at the time, there are about 15 members. Some have left, some have joined in since the whole scam began.
So that's roughly an easy $150,000 they made. What cracks me up is one time stew said on his Q&A that he makes less than minimum wage. I couldn't believe he was trying to convince people of that. I don't know of anyone that makes minimum wage that lives as well as the swindlows.

Eurydice Wrote:OMG is a total sham and scam--it is just the lastest money making scheme to support the S&J lifestyle..NOTHING MORE.   Yeah, the full charge is $10,000; but the greedy assholes will take you in for just about any amount of money or indentured servitude that one will offer in gratitude to be one of the special ones.  Part of their ploy in signing people up was the suggestion that they would not be available to the general public as they had been, but now would only be available to a select group and in limited times.

It is just a group of big dummies, patsies, pawns and puppets.  Also many of the people are anxious, fearful, paranoid and mentally imbalanced which is further enhanced by the Expansions rhetoric and propaganda, creating uncertainty and dependence in these people.
Eurydice, I agree with you entirely. From what Janet herself had told me a few months ago, the main idea behind the OMG was for them to earn steady and regular income. It is all about money.

I also agree with you, this group works on the basis of you being special. Special here does not mean that you are worth more than someone else. What it means is that you are a golden cow, who has purchased already so much (to the extend where there is nothing else left for you, the follower, to buy) and therefore, here is an ultra-special and secretive club, which by the way costs US$ 10'000. Only the most worthy are allowed to pay that. It is truly twisted and outright criminal. It's what most attorney generals would classify as fraud and what makes sects and cults so dangerous.

Alas, it is true that those that sign up to the OMG are very gullible and brain-washed into the Expansions Cult. We all learn from mistakes I guess...

Richard Wrote:What cracks me up is one time stew said on his Q&A that he makes less than minimum wage. I couldn't believe he was trying to convince people of that. I don't know of anyone that makes minimum wage that lives as well as the swindlows.
I happy to state under oath that Stewart and Janet earn considerably more than the minimum wage. This is an outright lie. Not only was I told by them that they earn more than they say, but I have also seen their lavish life style for myself. An example is that Stewart always flies nothing less than business class. Janet had told me that they have to to tell people they earn the minimum wage as they have a hard time explaining why else they would charge so much money.

From another source that used to work with Expansions Publishing Co. I know that their revenue certainly exceeds any minimum wage standards, to say the least. This makes me wonder whether next to the regular fraud, the IRS would not also want to have a look at their accounts...?

Richard wrote:
Quote:So that's roughly an easy $150,000 they made.

Actually, according to what Janet told me, their aim is to extract 1 million US Dollars in revenue per annum out the OMG.

Hi everybody,

Herewith an interesting link I found on the Internet: http://www.howcultswork.com/

It's fun to be right! :)

It's actually an HONOR to be able to recognize and say out loud that I was duped. Now I can see it for what it is. First hand experience is the best teacher.

S & J... it will never happen that they apologize for anything because they are not capable of experiencing the feelings associated with remorse or guilt. That is the important distinction here.

Therefore we are calling Pest Control.

Also...

Traits of Cult Leaders @ http://hyperspacecafe.com/forum15/8071.html

Sifter Wrote:It's actually an HONOR to be able to recognize and say out loud that I was duped. Now I can see it for what it is. First hand experience is the best teacher.

S & J... it will never happen that they apologize for anything because they are not capable of experiencing the feelings associated with remorse or guilt. That is the important distinction here.

Therefore we are calling Pest Control.
Damn how nicely put. I like that.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult part 2 Richard 179 40,718 12-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,070 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM