Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Ross Institute
Here is a most interesting site:  www.rickross.com  

There is a wealth of information not just on cults, but on MLM's (Multi-Level Marketing), LGAT's (Large Group Awareness Training), New Religious Movements, Clergy & Therapy Abuse, Hate groups, etc. 

Thanks KittenMaxi for  the link. Turns out I have an acquaintance who knows the person who posted about the  Swerdlow experience and was there to witness the events.

You are very welcome.  As a matter of fact I went over there to read about that person's experience.  It truly was eye-opening.  More people need to know about it.  I'm glad she came forward.

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:Thanks KittenMaxi for  the link. Turns out I have an acquaintance who knows the person who posted about the  Swerdlow experience and was there to witness the events.

I read the link and felt the person who wrote it had many issues, starting from baby, to toddler, to adulthood. She sounded really angry and one wonders if the Stewart experience was responsible for all the blame she puts on it. I am not here to defend Stewart Swerdlow, but I have followed his work for a long time and have never seen or heard anything quite like that before.

MN, what did your acquaintance who witnessed this say about it.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:BlueMoon[/color]]I read the link and felt the person who wrote it had many issues 
Blue Moon.... sorry to point out the obvious, but it's called the "Cult Education Forum" for a reason, yes? icon_breit

Quote:I have followed his work for a long time and have never seen or heard anything quite like that before.
There's a  first time for everything. Cool

xanthas.....that was the first time I saw that site. ..just sharing my own impression and experience.

I never say never...

Ah, wise words indeed! (wink:)

This is an excellent article that I spotted today on the RickRoss site as to what the definition of a cult is...

http://www.voanews.com/english/AmericanL...-voa39.cfm

Kittenmaxi Wrote:Here is a most interesting site:  http://www.rickross.com  

There is a wealth of information not just on cults, but on MLM's (Multi-Level Marketing), LGAT's (Large Group Awareness Training), New Religious Movements, Clergy & Therapy Abuse, Hate groups, etc. 
Speaking of Rick Ross, someone already posted a link to his website in 2008.

I agree with xanthas. Parallel to HCF we should also post on Rick Ross. This guy is an expert when it comes to fighting cults and sects. Let's add the Expansion Cult on their list!

On a whim, out of curiosity I did an online search for 'better business bureau' and found this:
http://www.onlinebusinessbureau.com/
a place that investigates and logs reports of online fraud, so I typed in expansions.com in the space for a website check and there were no reports but it did state that they would be visiting the site to check it out. I did not place my email address or any personal data into the search engine.

Perhaps we should utilize such services.