Poll: Do archetypes do anything for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
I'm not sure
0%
0 0%
Some do some don't
36.36%
4 36.36%
I feel they cause me harm
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetype Success Poll
I'm curious how many members have success using archetypes?

I've used archetypes and to me they don't seem to do anything. I can visulize them well so that's not a problem. I've tried putting them under my pillow too and they just don't seem to do anything. I know in theory they should do something because I see the Illuminati uses them in various things like corporation logos for example. Some people have told me that the ones expansions recommends caused them harm and they quit using them. Are there any members that have success with them?

I know of and personally know a few people not only from Expansions but way before Expansions was established  who have become very ill and some even  mad as a result of the use of the archetypes.

I've often wondered if the use of them contributed to Randy's untimely death.

It's possible. Cliff and Weng said using expansions archetypes harmed them.

I was instructed many years ago that only the pious and pure were able to use the archetypes without harm and even then it was perilous due to the nature of man.

A friend of mine  is very sick physically and has been for sometime. The diagnosis changes week to week it seems.    Though they no longer have any thing to do with the Swerdlows and see them for what they are , they continue to use some of the archetypes as they know the archtypes aren't the Swerdlows.

It's the only reason I came her years ago Richard. To give warning and perhaps assist in pulling some from the wreckage.

The merger symbol always yield the same experience when place under the pillow... :)

PS. I no longer user the archetypes until i can see them myself like i can see these text as i type them... :)

If you mean Stewart's archetypes, and if you mean some major progress, the answer is no. Some of his archetypes yes, but that is almost nothing. There are some archetypes in his book that can be used, but nothing major. Those that are most valuable to be used, Stewart would never tell you nor he would tell you how to used and in which color. And what he suggest to use it, I would not trust that.

I don't use merger, because I believe it has effect to keep your programming matrix compartments together, not to fall apart.

Valuable archetypes are those of angelic hierarchy, and those came from his son.

However, techniques that MC provided, made great change in my life and I am still using it on a EVERYDAY BASIS. Hyperspace techniques that are most valuable and that are her work are written here:

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum62/8579.html
http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum62/8584.html
http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum62/8581.html

Did anyone of you try to do it? I suppose not,or very few. They were written here for your own benefit, and you failed to recognize it.

Richard, don't get offended, but putting archetype under the pillow wont help you. You need to use your mental activities, empower it with affirmations, change mind patterns, and for all that you need to do it on a regular basis, every day for months and years.

How many times did we write this? There is no recipe for quick solution. Is there a miraculously quick pill that makes you fit? NO. You need to exercise and to change diet. You all know that. You all need to put some effort to make changes. Until you realize that, you would go round and round the same subject.

I know what works for me and I know archetypes do nothing for me but I started this thread to see if archetypes have helped other people.

I have posted many times, I have got great benefit from using some of the Archetypes in Stewart's book and tremendous positive effect from using the ArchAngel archetypes mentioned by Veronica. The Brown Merger Archetype is weird. I avoid that. The Green N Archetype works mildly, I can heal a cold with that faster than normal. The Ankh Archetype strengthens dreams, The Lion Fequency Archetype and usage of Colour Visualizations prior to exercise is one of the major reasons for my improvement in power lifting.

But Nothing works under a pillow!

And I have seen miraculous success with the Ultimate Protection Archetype. Using it on earthquake affected countries where rescue workers search rubble ALWAYS brought out one more miraculous survivor. I cannot praise OverSoul Communication techniques enough. 3 women have won custody battles when I used this for them. I even used this to help Richard out, by connecting to the Judge. I have lost count of how many disputes I have amicable settled using this method.

These techniques are not for those who are not attentive to Visualization. They are almost like a technology, if one is unpreprared, the consequences will be to cause some form of Kundalini Imbalance and hence ill health.

Stewart's biggest mistake was allowing everyone to use such methods. This is why in Asia, a Guru thoroughly tests the student before giving a Mantra or an Archetype for meditation. Also, no one should even enter the realm of practical MetaPhysics without first learning Kybalion and Astrology. Karmic debts should be released before trying out "groovy techniques".

iqhunk, now that you mentioned, yes, lion frequency, ankh and oversoul infinity archetype also have great effect on me.