Poll: Do archetypes do anything for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
I'm not sure
0%
0 0%
Some do some don't
36.36%
4 36.36%
I feel they cause me harm
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetype Success Poll
Sekhmet Wrote: It's your intention that enables it to awaken some parts already inside you. That would be as if putting a book under your pillow and waiting for the text on the pages to jump in your head.
Intention can be influenced by attitude ,ego ,sex ,personal beliefs, etc. 

Using archetypes as promoted by SS and by some members on this forum (and former forum members)  is not a way to success and happiness. It is the way into delusion and dissociation as so marvelously demonstrated by the aforementioned.

So - yes or no?

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Prove to yourself the importance and need of any archetype.
Find out where in the realms of energy it originates from.
Find out whether that is what you need for whatever it is said to do.
Know that behind any archetype,there is an entity that oversees it.
Ask yourself who oversees the archetype,then ask whether that essence is going to support your realization.
Many on this forum would then understand why some archetypes work better than other and why one is better off staying away from some other.
The power of an archetype lies in the individuals ability to meld their consciousness with the root origin power of it and become the expression of its living,pulsating energy.
Mere wishing would bring nothing.An undeveloped will will bring nothing, weak intention will bring nothing.A powerful state of awareness will reveal the difference between that which is forever anticipated and that which becomes manifest. To those who are clairvoyant on this site,go check this out and know the truth.Know also that there is an archetype for anything you can imagine.Yet depending on the origin of the archetype,the applications can be very limited.The best archetypes are those obtainable from deep within Soul,your Oversoul and the Heart of Got itself.This I have found out for myself through experiments.

Yes "entities". And your tool for discernment?

Excellent point Baniakash, I must add that only an undeveloped mind will be repelled by the thought of Archetypes in general. Such minds are controlled by an Entity called "Fear". They die a thousand deaths every day.
The Fearless attain Immortality, even if some mistakes are made in the Path.

Wise magicians know that the Goetia and Lesser Key of Solomon has 72 Archetypes that are best avoided, as they connect to demonic entities.

There are Alphabetical and Mathematical Archetypes that are not controlled by Entities, and are the helpful in success and happiness.

Meditating on numbers [Isn't a Numeral an Archetype] for instance unlocks algorithms. The greatest Mathematical Minds write down numbers millions of times, reinforcing the power with every stroke of their pen, under their will. This unlocks answers from their subconscious when they least expect it. The Great Ramanujam dreamed of numbers, and would get revelations directly from a number, faster than any computer in the world. Once his friend Hardy told him that he came in a taxi with a funny number "1729".
Ramanujam immediately told him that the number is not funny, it is the smallest number that could be written as the sum of two cubes in two different ways. 9 cube + 10 cube, 1 cube and 12 cube. Hardy was just flabbergasted.
Ramanujam knew Pi intimately. Had he lived to a ripe old age and cooperated with the likes of Tesla, Buckminster Fuller and Linus Pauling, humanity would have been in a democratic Space Age by now.

Meditating on Ancient Alphabets unlocks insights. The Vedic Masters for instance attained enlightenment by meditating on the symbol of AUM. Tibetans use specific "Mandalas" and advanced Tantriks use several symbols for safe Kundalini Rise. They are called "Yantras".

In a higher level way, the Earth itself is an Archetype. Meditating on planet Earth as seen from Space for instance can promote planetary healing.

Iqhunk,I am please to see someone here who has explored further on this subject.Thank you.
MN, you asked me for a tool to discern.well I would place a simple approach here.
1.Shield yourself from any form on interference.
2.Connect to your OverSoul.
3.Ask it to project before you a screen.
4.Have projected on the screen any archetype that you are interested in investigating.
5.Ask to see the line of energy and that to which it originates.
6.Ask if the use of the respective archetype deposits energy contaminants in your fields.
#6 is the catch.Any archetype that deposits contaminants in your field is not balanced.Caveat Emptor.
As simple as it sounds you are going to encounter the very being that oversees it.
You are free to question its origins,the usefulness of the archetype and its limitations and as to whether all that is said about is actually true or not.
Through this simple approach you can find new archetypes.
The only thing you need to know is to have a construct and for every one that exist there is the respective archetype.
When you are done have the oversoul restore you to balance
All the best.

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:Using archetypes as promoted by SS and by some members on this forum (and former forum members)  is not a way to success and happiness. It is the way into delusion and dissociation as so marvelously demonstrated by the aforementioned.

So - yes or no?

In the middle, in between.

It depends on DNA, race, programming, sex, age, location, food, habits, health, work, profession, education, implants etc. 

People have to be teached better and first have to understand what these exercises do mean; before using them.

There is a risk of delusion and dissociation esp. with programs and implants.

It is not the archetype that is not balanced, but it is you who are not balanced :) An archetype is thought, brought down from the infinite nothingness in an attempt of it to express itself. Does God-mind hide from anything? Does he avoid anything? And more importantly, does he waste his time on an argument that is as pointless as this one? :) And I will leave you to tell why this is a pointless argument :)

Is there an archetype for integration/harmony?

Minkton, when I read what you wrote this thought came to mind, "Yes, Minkton, it's your very own heart."

Tee hee ...  and thanks for your question because it's making me feel very fond of my own heart right this very minute! : ) It is also reminding me of what my Native American friends are always saying, "Think with your heart. Get all those thoughts out of your head and send them straight to your heart. THEN ... you will hear an answer."