Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonic attachments
MC Wrote:I don't know about using the White Winged Dragon,but I think there's more to it that is not being told.Anybody have the archetype so that I can try it out,and I'll post the results.I;ll use my own mix of techniques to see what happens.We are not dragons nor is the dragon a antural thing for the humanoid race.My guess is,he's up to something again with this.Something he is not fully explaining to people.Did you ever hear or read him trying to get people hooked on going into the archangel hierarchy
for deprogramming or anything else?No,and you never will.
Because he is not going to be trying to convince people to do something that will work so well,that they won't need to listen to his crap.

He did.

He told me about the golden aleph in case of using archangelic energies in a personal consultation long time ago; and even more than that. But I was not so busy using archangel archetypes that time.

For me the WWD is a more advanced grounded version for me of the Dragon fly balancing exercise.

People,you better fill me in on the details,if I am correct,and I will have to check,is one of the most dangerous archetypes to be used.Octahedron,do not tell me here how to use it,you will tell me in private,or maybe,I'll tell you and you confirm it.I tell you,he's up to no good.There is nothing here to imply of a White Winged Dragon,but something else.

Octahedron Wrote:
MC Wrote:I don't know about using the White Winged Dragon,but I think there's more to it that is not being told.Anybody have the archetype so that I can try it out,and I'll post the results.I;ll use my own mix of techniques to see what happens.We are not dragons nor is the dragon a antural thing for the humanoid race.My guess is,he's up to something again with this.Something he is not fully explaining to people.Did you ever hear or read him trying to get people hooked on going into the archangel hierarchy
Because he is not going to be trying to convince people to do something that will work so well,that they won't need to listen to his crap.

He did.

He told me about the golden aleph in case of using archangelic energies in a personal consultation long time ago; and even more than that. But I was not so busy using archangel archetypes that time.

For me the WWD is a more advanced grounded version for me of the Dragon fly balancing exercise.

It's not just the goldern aleph,which is not the same as the lion aleph.And did he explain about tone?And did he explain about tone,archetype and body position and what happens?NO! Nowhere on any video did he tell people what is most important than all the sh*t he put together on all his videos.He didn't explain to them that by using this combo they can deprogram,but they can deflect anything,anyone and any technology.

Dragons,dragonflies,have no business being used by humans.

MC Wrote:
Octahedron Wrote:

He did.

It's not just the goldern aleph,which is not the same as the lion aleph.And did he explain about tone?And did he explain about tone,archetype and body position and what happens?NO! Nowhere on any video did he tell people what is most important than all the sh*t he put together on all his videos.He didn't explain to them that by using this combo they can deprogram,but they can deflect anything,anyone and any technology.

Dragons,dragonflies,have no business being used by humans.
Take it easy, take it easy; :D

don't worry, everything is safe,  I am not the archangel of Stewart (not yet :D);

but I will pm you further...

I am not upset,trust me,but if you don't understand what I wrote,then you don't understand the enormity of what Stewart did not give the public.

I will never understand why people act like it's some Illuminati secret how to use it or being “complete“ (see Octahedron)

I will teach YOU the correct way to use it and all the “secrets“ icon_afraid associated with it

The brown arrow is actually red-brownish

The arrow pointing down inserts in the sacral

The arrows pointing up insert in the middle of each right and left brain hemisphere

There you go : “secret“ “incomplete“ revealed

MC : we are not “dragons“, however we have VARIOUS PERCENTAGES of reptilian harmonics as our base. That being said, the WWD frequency does not represent the Illuminati but one of the highest frequencies we can work with, and YES: it is a part of our own makeup.

This particular merger is to be used for protection especially at night when you fall asleep( esp for highly programmed people)

Let me know what you get with this frequency MC. I thought everyone was familiar with it.

Octa: WWD or this merger has NOTHING to do with Dragonfly.

bernard Wrote:I will never understand why people act like it's some Illuminati secret how to use it or being “complete“ (see Octahedron)

I will teach YOU the correct way to use it and all the “secrets“ icon_afraid associated with it

The brown arrow is actually red-brownish

The arrow pointing down inserts in the sacral

The arrows pointing up insert in the middle of each right and left brain hemisphere

There you go : “secret“ “incomplete“ revealed

MC : we are not “dragons“, however we have VARIOUS PERCENTAGES of reptilian harmonics as our base. That being said, the WWD frequency does not represent the Illuminati but one of the highest frequencies we can work with, and YES: it is a part of our own makeup.

This particular merger is to be used for protection especially at night when you fall asleep( esp for highly programmed people)

Let me know what you get with this frequency MC. I thought everyone was familiar with it.

Octa: WWD or this merger has NOTHING to do with Dragonfly.
As I already wrote here; this is not complete. It is even not the half of the story, I know about the WWD.

I am not here to keep "secrets"; I know this can be dangerous stuff; and I and other sometimes make mistakes depending on HCF situations and my english is not always perfect. And that's why I pointed to rskiller.

Do you know when, why and for what purpose the WWD is to be used ?

I have my own private use of dragon fly in relation to WWD; that does not mean everybody has to think dragon fly is related to WWD. NO.

How do you come up with red brownish/brown-redish ? Did Stewart told that to you ? You have to listen to the HCF members here, because Stewart's stuff can be dangerous and mistaken or misinterpretated by others.

MC, I have to warn you with the use of red-brownish in the Y with this before studying it; because of your genetics, you can expect a bumpy ride.

well, if you are so certain you have the “complete“ version please do share

it is tiring how members here claim always to know some secrets but never share or explain

why would I believe yu are right ? for all I know you could be very confused about frequencies and their usages .. I know where you got your info from. If you discovered something, then share.

bernard Wrote:well, if you are so certain you have the “complete“ version please do share

it is tiring how members here claim always to know some secrets but never share or explain

why would I believe yu are right ? for all I know you could be very confused about frequencies and their usages .. I know where you got your info from. If you discovered something, then share.
Why are you misshaping my words all the time ? I did not write I have the "complete" version; I know there is much more to say about WWD, and your poor description of it is a dangerous one for the unknowing unexperienced people. It also proofs you are unexperienced with Stewart.

I DO NOT SHARE, because that is not my JOB in this sensitive case.

Again said, rskiller knows probably more about it than I do.

You don't know where I got my info from, because there is nobody who told specifically to me about the dangers of WWD.

your ego is getting the best of you Octa

you are a smart kid but not good enough to get subtle hints

I really don't care about what you think I know or don't ... this thread is about demonic attachment BTW

I made that drawing for MC. Maybe yu are the one who feels insecure and not sure about WWD ;)