Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merger Archetype
Well if we want to be pedantic about these symbols - every symbol is from hyperspace - my main concern is what they actually do!

I have seen the works of Dr. Wolfgang Becvar (need babelfish to translate from german), had a course done here on Alderbaren, Antares and a 3rd one - forgot what it is, symbols from these star systems.

They were at the time called "Larimar, Ingmar and Antares".  I do agree with Stewart on these though, that they are 'Magick'.

I see them as another game of entrapment, and have found that symbols - can actually be 'consciousness' and in Holographic Kinetics terms, they are called "entities", in Expansions terms, they are "Alters/Sub-Personalities" and if complex, "soul-personalities" - but inevitably, they all mean the same thing - its something that can be 'alive'.  Don't forget we have our own 'personal' archetypes right.  That is an "entity" - that is "you".  That is a "soul-personality" - that is "you".

So, thats the whole purpose of this thread.  That symbols are used everywhere, and as i stated before - "we'll never know" what that means unless you take someone else word for it, experience it yourself, or go into hyperspace and get the answers yourself.

I am not psychic by default, as in I can still smell you if I tune into you. Sometimes things are automatic like I do not even have the choice, and that's what I was referring to as psychic.

I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else, i know what went on at Karens house, i know what happened to her husband and this is not the issue here because its not my story - they experienced what they experienced and thats final. 

If Karen wants to write more of her experience thats her choice - why are you bringing her experiences into it.  Have you not heard of Chinese whispers? I heard both sides of the story and i choose 'neither' because I believe both stories are tainted in all areas. 

Seems like everyone has an opinion and they are in ALL areas of positive and negative and I have learned to trust my OWN experiences.

Karen and I have agreed to disagree and things have gone back to discussions elsewhere, where she's an expert in her field of astrology and we stick to discussions about that.

I question everything, and have recently decided to stick to no guru NOT EVEN Steve.

But I 'do' agree with you on the topic at hand with regards to the merger symbol I said that there needs to be source and I only provided what had been 'sent to me' and what I had quickly found.  The whole point of this thread was to question everything and to see where everything stems from - and not depend on one source, but ultimately to find out where it comes from ourselves.

I dont know what the merger symbol does, it probably does do what is told by expansions, thats not the point, I want to know why it means that, and since you know, or have sources - this is the perfect time to share.

Also moonchild, your bringing up of the previous issue "publicly" (other threads and even in this one) and not a private message, email, or even a phone call by you explaining your concerns over this issue really boggles my mind. 

My retaliation to you is simply because of this fact.  Some things are made to be left in private, but you have not made it so.

Oh my... are you SERIOUS you did this?  The whole time it was a test?? As in - your "intention" was to "prove" he was a fake, and expected no other result than that?

If thats the case - no wonder everything went belly side up.

You should know by now that when you have an intention of 'failure' then failure will result as thats the reality that was CHOSEN to experience, and since he stayed "there" he was under the rules and regulations of that intention!

now i'm going to quote Steves' website here

Quote:Symbolism and geometry within Lore 1a + 1b = duality [ a+b], and when one agrees to integrate with another, then a pyramid is formed by A & B creating [AB] perfect manifestation into the physical realm, created by a merging of duality.

A new entity being created by the joint agreement and intent of both A and B is now created, the reality of an entity AB.

This entity at the point of the pyramid AB will always have an influence from the invisible, over all things within its created universe, keeping in mind that the intent of its created universe was of the joint intent of the individual intentions of both A and B.

In other words, if you [A] get together with a friend and decide to start a new company [AB] and your aim is to make several hundred dollars a week for yourself after all the overhead has been paid, and this will be done by selling goods in the company, but your partners intent is to put a high mark up so as to make more profit on the goods sold, knowing that he is ripping the customers off, then the intent of the created entity [b][AB] [/b]is to rip the customer off and just make a few hundred dollars a week, then that is what will occur.

Let me go through that last bit again...

Quote:In other words, if you [A] get together with a friend and decide to start a new company [AB] and your aim is to make several hundred dollars a week for yourself after all the overhead has been paid, and this will be done by selling goods in the company, but your partners intent is to put a high mark up so as to make more profit on the goods sold, knowing that he is ripping the customers off, then the intent of the created entity [AB] is to rip the customer off and just make a few hundred dollars a week, then that is what will occur.
[b]

[/b]replace a few words...

In other words, if you "A" get together with a friend [b]"B" [/b]and decide to test Steve [AB] and your aim is to prove him wrong, then the intent of the created entity [AB] is to prove him wrong and create failure, then that is what will occur.

I will write something else here, because its quite relevant - its to do with the Skeptics who are offering 1 million dollars to prove the paranormal.  They will ALWAYS win because the rules an regulations are based on their intention to 'not believe' so THAT will be the result.  You enter into someone elses reality, you are BOUND TO THOSE RULES.  That is why no one will win that million dollars.

Will post the links relevant to this story when i find them...

EDIT: Ok here it is Randi $1 million dollar challenge

Quote:The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims. At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."
To date, no one has ever passed the preliminary tests.

Lion Wrote:Sily, I have that book, may be edited but i have it none the less, haven't read it though, what else can you tell me about it?

It's around 5:55am when I'm writing this and I haven't had my coffee yet, so please excuse if this response isn't quite "coherent" yet.  :retard:

The book is very .............. well, silly.  And funny.  And chaotic and parts really don't make sense.  It can be easily downloaded off the Internets for free if anyone wants to just read a few lines to see what I'm speaking of.  However.... what I said about affecting *my* creative energy is the truth --I think because it is so silly and weird it unblocks me in some way.  The book made me laugh aloud.  About seven years ago I used to pick up the book and use it for that .... creative energy, but it's been years since I've read it, and just started to think of it again from your post.  icon_buch

Sily,

Sounds like an entertaining book - reminds me a bit of the 'Cult of Subgenius' - one of the members created a trojan horse called 'SubSeven' prior to 2000, and they pledged allegiance to 'bob' apparently hah.

Oh BTW - you may want to remove the time you posted (ie the three 5's) because it could trigger new world religion people *g*.

You don't understand why it boggles my mind?

What - do I have to point out that you made this into a personal war against ME when it doesn't even belong to ME. 

Your concern over steve is your choice, karens is karens - you can modality bash anyone for all i care - but don't bring me into your godamn reality expecting me to backup someone else when its not my story to begin with.  I respect Karen and her husband, they are fine people, they experienced what they experienced and thats fine, but the moment you force me to back someone else up WHEN I WASN'T EVEN THERE, is ridiculous.

Also, I don't think i have to point out the fact that you've turned this into a 'steve' thread because you couldn't use anything else to fire at me - have you got anything to add to the discussion on the merger symbol or not? if not - back off.

Want to do your steve bashing - start your own thread, you want to start a war with him - be my guest, its not my reality, its yours! Want to keep that draconian entity attached to your field - go for it!

With regards to your 'seeing right through it' - well you know what? I saw right through your words too and could clearly see the intention behind it.

second - you're not going to read that quote because its irrelevant? you are totally bashing this man and his claims - yet you don't read his claims? where's the fair trial here?

Now if you want me to respect you in any way shape or form, you have to drop this right now, and stop bringing up sh*t that has nothing to do with the initial discussion at hand.  That is all i'm going to ever say on the steve issue to you.

Ok it is my job to call ‘TIME OUT’, there is a lot of negative energy happening here and it may perhaps have something to do with the topic.

Since I am being brought into the circle, this whole thing is intended for me also so I will give my opinion.

I agree with you lion totally on the merger symbol, that is keeps people altered but I must also agree with moonchild that you have an issue that you have not reached the conclusion to.

If we believe something whole heartily with our complete essence then there is no reason to have to ‘prove’ your point or get people on your team. I see you lion as a great researcher and you really take effort to find out all that you can on a topic but you can not expect others to follow you or take your advice, you did not take my advice with Steve, I respect you for that and understand that he is a journey you must take, but not I. you do not like others disagreeing and perhaps this is something you need to look at.  Moonchild is very wise and experienced a great many things, these two things are very important in life.

In war it takes the whole team to win the battle, it is not won by those who are just in the front line.

I believe we are all here for one purpose, but we must take our own highways to reach that pinnacle. All of us here on the forum have understanding of particular things, together we can unite that knowledge, but separate we only feed the energy of what we are battling against. It is your choice.

Karen,

Thank you for writing, and yes - i do know I have anger issues, all of them bottled up and revealing itself because i feel that I have been manipulated for so long and i've just had enough. (BTW, i did say 'feel', because it may not be the case - could be something else)

yes thats my own mind-pattern issue, and they are the next 'tissue' in the tissue box that I am looking at.  Its the biggest issue so far.

Also, the 'looking for a god-mentor' attitude, I know is starting to dissapear.

Quote:If we believe something whole heartily with our complete essence then there is no reason to have to ‘prove’ your point or get people on your team.

Maybe thats why i was getting pissed off because moonchild (on this and other threads) kept wanting me to back Steve up, and if i didn't respond - which I didn't in the first place, was another reason to attack.  Did I not initially do what you just stated? Not respond?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Quote:You do not like others disagreeing and perhaps this is something you need to look at

I don't think anyone likes disagreements, but specifically here, what I dont like are the personal "you should know better than that" type remarks such as the second post

It has nothing to do with the essence of the topic and it has no foundation for discussion.  I can tell you now, THAT is why i retaliated. And yes, possibly because I should have known better!

Perhaps a "Lion, you may want to remove that picture because it could trigger and activate". 

Yes I would have paid that, but no, it wasn't like that.  So in essence, it was my issue because of my reaction - but at times, its also better not to fuel the fire :)

Maybe I should get myself out of the animal frequency, and go into something a little more placid for a while :)

Regards

Lion Wrote:...Oh BTW - you may want to remove the time you posted (ie the three 5's) because it could trigger new world religion people *g*...
*g* back @ ya.  :D

Well...... about removing 5:55am due to triggering - it's like I always say "One (wo)man's very early, barely awake 5:55AM post in the morning, is another man's trigger to combine all religions and governments into one".

Or something like that.   :think:

I like what this site - - - ->  ( http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm ) says about the number 555: 

[color="#4791b4"]555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too.  Move with it, follow these thoughts.[/color]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merger Archetype Octahedron 5 1,952 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron