Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Astrological Profiles
[color="blue"]ASTROLOGY PROFILES
[/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"]By Astrojewels[/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]Astrology is the Ancient science of planetary movement. The purpose is not to ‘predict’ ones future, but allow understanding to the ‘intention’ of ones journey. The solar system is a continuous vibration of movement. When the soul-personality enters the physical body (birth), a fragment of that vibration is embraced. That fragment of time produces the astrological chart.[/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]Most people are aware of their Sun sign; this is only one segment to the personality. The astrological chart consists of the moon, node, ascendant and all planets in the solar system. In addition, the placement positions, the elements and the overall vibration of the arrangement. The combination provides understanding to the complexity of the individual.[/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]Astrojewels profiles begin with the node placement, the ‘seed’ of the mind-pattern. The ‘tree of life’ is developed through a diversity of interaction on all conscious levels. The tree can only ‘blossom’ with release and awareness. [/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]Modern times present doubt and fear. However, we are all courageous to battle such intense adversity. Astrojewels encourages self-empowerment. Acknowledgment to inner strengths, awareness to challenges and ability to overcome obstacles. Universal law requires equilibrium of all living things.  Consequence of intention, action-reaction and connection-rejection. Astrology provides guidance to the non-physical existing in the physical world. [/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]Astrojewels Profiles - [/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]A. Astrology – Constructed by the ‘house system’ with complete planetary positioning. Profile includes - life-stream ‘intention’, mind-pattern influence from past to present life-stream, talents, obstacles, parents, career and health. The objective of the soul-personality and mind-pattern in physical reality.  [/size]

[size="3"]B. Earth/Solar – Astrological placements unite with Earth crystals to balance the non-physical/physical frequency. Profile includes- astrological placements, personal crystals and individual shape, how to cleanse and care. Benefits - self-healing, Oversoul communication, grounding and balancing. [/size]

[size="3"]C. Chakra –Dis-ease is a symptom of non-physical obstruction. The Chakra system requires continuous vertical energy to remain balanced. Profile includes – Astrological placements, clarification of what and how the charka system works, areas that are susceptible to blockage and the Dis-ease created. [/size]

[size="3"]D. Yearly Calculation – working solely with the moon placement, complete listing of dates during the zodiac calendar that provide negative/positive and triggering energy. The profile requires a ‘theme’, this is not predicating, it is enforcing inner power to achieve goals. [/size]

[size="3"]E. Nodal phase – Numerology and Astrology partnered in one profile, constructed by the 9-year phase of the node and universal law. Focusing on the birth-day/entry point, mortal growth regularly obstructs spiritual understanding. The frequency of birth numbers and the vibration of the node position clarify ‘why’ each nine years provides mutual development.[/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]A- $85.00.  B- $35.00. C - $ 50.00. D & E $45.00 [/size][size="3"] [/size]

[size="3"]All enquires are welcome, contact Karen Dess Ã¢â‚¬â€œ [email protected][/size][/color]

[size="2"][color="#0000ff"]Testimonials
[/color][/size][color="blue"][size="2"]
Margo:
I had an astrology chart done by Karen. It was very accurate, and very informative. It really had an impact on me. Not only did it give me a deeper understanding of self, but I was able to see things about myself in a different way. Now I have a greater awareness of "what I do".  I am able to step back a bit and see more of how I am responsible for my life's occurrences and why and how I attract them. Karen addressed the life stream that most closely affects this one, and this also gave me great insight into what it is I wished to experience in this current life stream. Her assessment of my family was right on, and she's the ONLY astrologer who was able to get my moon sign correct! I have had my chart done in the past and have always been told my moon is in Pisces. Karen told me it was 1 degree in Aries, and her interpretation of this was absolutely correct. She is AWESOME![/size][/color]

[color="blue"][size="2"][/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"]

[/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"][color="blue"][size="2"]Nauva:
I just wanted to let anyone here on the forum who is thinking about getting a profile from Karen, that they should not hesitate.  I just got mine, and I found it to be absolutely "spot on" !  I have had many Astrological reports done and this is one of the most integrated and in depth reports that I have seen.  Karen's profile is very unique and intuitve, in addition she gives suggestions on the best Hyperspace tools for you to use; and a very cool section on personal use of crystals/gemstones, which is another area of expertise of hers.  A very good read!![/size][/color]
[/size][/color]

[color="blue"][size="2"][color="blue"][size="2"][/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"][color="blue"][size="2"]

[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"][color="blue"][size="2"]Sily:
I received my full report/analysis today. Absolutely, positively fantastic. It was sooooo COOL! It was so right on the mark and so true. I'm so glad I somehow made *the connection* with Karen and I'm thankful for the information that she provided. I SOOOOO want to have husband done now. Thanks again. The information was priceless. Now I'm off to Google "Psychic Profiler" .. :-)[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]

[color="blue"][size="2"][color="blue"][size="2"][/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"][color="blue"][size="2"]

[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"][color="blue"][size="2"][/size][/color][color="blue"][size="2"]Sunbeam:
Just want to say "ditto" to all the above. My profile is so accurate and has helped me with some more of my life puzzle pieces. Having more of an understanding as to why I chose this reality has given me a sense of accompishment for what I have achieved and a sense of hope for what will be. Thank you so much Karen, I will be recommending your charts to everyone I meet! Love Norma[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]

[color="blue"][size="2"][/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"]
[color="blue"][size="2"]I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for the Australian Astroligical Profiles from Karen Dess. I ordered charts for myself and my two children and when they arrived I could not wait to share them with the kids. I was planning on saving them for their birthdays, but I found the information so compelling, I gave them each their charts right away.

Karens' work is extraordinary. I have had my chart done before, but her reading is different. What I found most compelling is how your parents are read in the chart, how they influence you and what they give to you, via the planet placements. She hit the nail right on the head in all of our charts. It was a bit uncomfortable to read about the problems in my relationship with one of my children, but when I gave the chart to my child and we discussed it, I felt that this was one of the most honest conversations we have ever had. It really opened the door to our being truthful with each other about our relationship.

Karen included a reading on how all the planet placements are combined, making one or the other stronger or weaker, depending on where they are placed. She explained what this lifeline was about, what work we each had to accomplish in this time and what we did in our most recent /closest lifeline.
I have to say that she was correct in the understanding of us, singularly and how we interact in a family group.

She added a description of areas in the body that are more susceptible to dis-ease because of the placements and finally a suggestion of which crystals/gems can be used to bring "visual and natural harmony to balance the constrictive physical reality that we call home".

All in all, I am more than pleased with Karen's work. Thank you for including her work on the site. It is yet another valuable tool from another valuable Expansionist that helps us to dig deeper and discover our true selves.

I would like to thank you for having Karen Dess on the site. My Australian Astrological Profile was incredibly accurate and easy to understand. It enabled me to see the vast possibilities as well as the limitations of my mind-patterns in a non-judgmental way.

She showed great respect and compassion for the challenges of my life path. She focused on balance and her intuitive ability to see the Oversoul/God-Mind connection was extremley helpful.

I felt much support from her and encouragement to continue to grow, as only I can. In fact, I liked mine so well that I ordered three others as gifts for family members.[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]

[color="blue"][size="2"]
Mercy Now:
I just received my astrological profile done by Astrojewels and I'm very impressed.(Not an easy feat) She is more on target and goes into more depth and layers than any other profile I 've had done. I highly recommend this service and I'm looking forward to get the other profiles offered by her.

Thanks so much AstroJewels.:)[/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="2"][/size][/color][color="blue"][size="2"][/size][/color][color="#0000ff"][size="2"]
[/size][/color]

I don't know when I could do this but I want to buy one for my mother and my brother when I get some more income(been using my savings)...and I wanted to know how we could purchase the profiles,etc?

peace

The way Karen has things setup now is you mail your payment to her. Cool

:D
I'm so glad to know you're here,Karen!! I had been planning on using your wonderful services in the NEAR future and thought I had lost my chance!!

Welcome to the forum Royal Blue. :)

Welcome to HCF, royal blue. Lol, you appeared out of the blue.

Thanks! I have been drifting in every so often & suddenly feeling the desire to connect.. Glad your're all here..glad I'm here too!!!..lots of great insight and info at the "cafe"