Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
April 22, 2012
http://clandestineragerevealed.wordpress...stop-them/

Please read this quick message and the comments. (9:00 pm April 22, 2012) est is one of the major group concentration times...but anytime during the day should be powerful...especially near water. THE ENERGY HAS TRULY FELT VERY PUTRID THE LAST FEW WEEKS! Darkness was sent an open invitation to play here -- LET'S SHUT THAT DOWN, TOGETHER! We can make a difference! (Some posters comments below.)

"...in the name of the Mother energies of the Light and the Love from all parts of the universe, I ask God Almighty to funnel this energy through me, use me as a conduit from my head chakra through my heart, to bring down this energy to surround Khris of this blog, and all people like him with blogs like his that are of healing intent. I ask this energy to flow like a river of twenty suns of Love and Light and to protect these children of God through any dark energy that is being brought down, around, or from below on them..." (Caroline K.)

"Khris-
I agree. The last few weeks have been some of the darkest energies I have felt …maybe ever, collectively. It is time to put aside differences, rivalries, and offences and focus the collective will and power to “lance the boil”. I offer any assistance you may require from me, and I believe our network, Wolf Spirit Radio would also be glad to help. Please, please people, do not allow the dark cabal to splinter us! This is spiritual warfare. Khris, you know how to contact me.
Randy Maugans-OffPlanet Radio"

THIS IS WHAT KHRIS, the "Clandestine Rage Revealed" blogger is going to be focusing on:

I am going to post what I will be focusing on for the “gathering”.

Demand-Ask-Request- All scalar Attacks be cut off and FOREVER prevented in the future.

Demand-Ask-Request -All Radionic attacks cut off and FOREVER prevented in the future

Demand-Ask-Request- All Psychotronic attacks cut off and FOREVER prevented in the future.

Demand-Ask-Request- All Remote viewing and remote surveillance be cut off and FOREVER prevented in the future.

Demand-Ask-Request- All Witchcraft, dark magick, curses,spells,hooks (including disease and death hooks) be shattered and FOREVER prevented in the future.

Demand-Ask-Request- All Command & control operations of the enemy be destroyed and FOREVER prevented from being operated in the future.

Demand-Ask-Request- All Energy supplies, drains and remote influencing be severed and FOREVER prevented in the future.

Demand-Ask-Request- God, I AM, Higher Self, etc. to Destroy all the bases, assets and ships of (Negative) Reptilians, Winged Serpents, Draconians, Gray Aliens, Insectoids and FOREVER prevent their diabolical plans from manifesting against any of God’s people or substance.

Demand-Ask-Request- All Soul ties,contracts, communication points, insertion points and all Implants be severed, rendered unusable and inoperable to the negative ETs military intelligence, NSA, CIA, DOD, NID, FBI etc.

Demand-Ask-Request- Impregnable shields, force fields, walls of protection be put around all who are holding to the higher ideals and attempting to serve life the constructive way. Demand they be sustained infinitely without end and constantly expanding

Demand-Ask-Request- All demonic attachments and possessions be removed and the person(s) be forever sealed from further intrusion or attacks.

Demand-Ask-Request- All stalking: Gang, cyber, dream lodge, and in the waking state be FOREVER PREVENTED.

Demand-Ask-Request- The sinister plans, operations, bases, equipment, activities of the enemy be made revealed to all man kind and their intentions exposed.

Demand-Ask-Request- Divine intervention on behalf of all children everywhere on the Earth from being kidnapped and placed in programs where they are systematically tortured, raped, humiliated and slaughtered. Demand divine dispensations to stop all Military Abductions and needless desecration of children and adults.

Demand-Ask-Request- All energy, life force and essence that was sapped, drained, stolen from any and all of us be returned immediately.

Demand-Ask-Request- All irritations, lethargy, exhaustion, negative thought forms, triggers,health problems etc. be shattered and FOREVER prevented from acting in our lives and worlds.

Demand-Ask-Request- The efforts of the sinister, evil forces be BLOCKED AND PREVENTED from interfering and meddling with the efforts of Duncan and Miranda to hold classes for the assistance and betterment of people who choose to attend.

If anybody has anything else they would like any/all of us to focus or work on, please post a comment.

Khris

Khris Neal of 'ClandestineRageRevealed' - an MK Ultra blogger - died a few weeks ago. It wasn't a suicide. May he TRULY rest in peace now. He was a true warrior on behalf of victims of the alphabet projects, especially the kids. His heart energy which manifested as compassion for the victims, co-existing with great courage in the face of perpetrators. He was an inspiration to many and will be missed. His magnanimous spirit rose above his nightmarish lifetime of specific programming horrors and CHOSE to illuminate whomever would listen. (Scroll from 3" down - my name is Lizbeth there).

~A NOTEWORTHY LIFE~

http://saltyme.wordpress.com/this-page-i...nt-page-1/

BUMP

It's important we continue to do these ASK/DEMAND/REQUESTS Khris listed above.

I'll help out.

Thanks, Richard. He wrote out a very comprehensive list based on personal experience.

Two weeks before he "expired" he wrote me saying someone he knew (insider type) who's info. he trusted told him the WHOLE Sandyhook thing was staged.  He didn't believe that it was possible - to pull off a job of that magnitude without locals squealing or whathaveyou.

I agreed with him because the doctors I knew and spoke with knew of other Drs who were corroborating victim body counts - deceased children of families who they had tended for years. etc., There were other people I knew personally who lived there and they were buying the "official" story. I used to go by the edict that local feet on the ground intel beats interweb speculation any day but...

locals can be bamboozled - threatened to keep quiet - too scared to investigate their suspicions - and kept away from the crime scene.

Very important and well articulated points listed by Khris.

Yes, locals often seem to develop a fear of (publicly) expressing their true suspicions and ideas in cases like SandyHook or other false flag and suspicious goings on involving high authorities or big dramatic events that generate a lot of attention. Too scared/cowardly and/or they think nobody will probably believe them anyway, so why creating even more trouble... There are deep psychological processes involved in this...
I would think that the amount of disturbing and concealed information that people know, but choose to keep it for themselves, keep it a secret and carry it with them, is quite mind-boggling.   

This world truly is a nut-house.

Things weren't supposed to get this bad here.  According to Franz Erdle, The beings who could have interevened were hamstrung by the very non-interventionist code that they abided by. A code that they (creator beings) implemented for themselves in order to curtain their own power. THEY didn't want to "get in the way of their creation managerie" They hadn't anticipated the invasion of Dracos, Reptilians, Mantis etc. so therefore by their very own code - they could not stop it.

This does not negate what the Gnostics say.

That is something I've always "KNOWN" since the beginning of my life. It's important we read what Franz Erdle has to say about what he's discovered recently.

"I must not do harm. I must not block other people’s free will. I must not kill.
I believe there have been disputes about those three clauses among the creator souls. It means, after all, that I can’t do anything against evil beings. Nobody apparently thought things would get so bad" (franz Erdle).

Haven't I been railing very publicly for years as to why the ones' above evil have (((allowed))) the torture, divine injustices, etc to continue on and on and on and on and on and on past any valuable period of "information or experience gathering." 

I have received no answers until I read Erdle's information.  I never cared much about denouncing evil because I put the "so, what the hell happened to you to allow this?" focus squarely on the ones'  supposedly on a higher moral plane. The predicament continuing on and on had only cemented my knowledge that this tar baby was out of control. The one's who could help, were stuck in tar.

I believe he has sussed the truth.

http://psitalent.com/en/universe1.html

http://psitalent.com/en/universe3.html

ELIZABETH GOES APE-SH*T ON SOURCE'S USELESS *SS!
sung to the tune of, "Now you've done it...ya big lummox!"
...only on HCF

I'm going to rail on some more about the slo mo torture of "living" during these end times and the agonizing way in which so many deceived and not so deceived living beings are going to be terminated here.

The Christians believe they will be raptured and I hope for their sake that they will be. They'll need to be. Most are decent people enough although very simplistic & way deluded. Dr. Chiappalone explains that true viable beings will have to be taken aboard plasma craft and transported a far distance to the appropriate levels of a purer realm. The Satanists can't wait to bite it either so that they can rule in hell as they've been promised.

It seems humans of different essences and stripes can't wait to end the 'ball of laughs' experience on this planet.  NO ONE is going to want to be around to die an agonizing death.  Where's the compassion from the benevolent big-wigs upstairs then, eh? To say that their sense of time is as if one minute has passed for them when it's more like 1,000 years of hell for us is no comfort to children who have their hands and feet chopped off in ritual to be bled alive...(and a quintillion other examples).

What's the mattah "benevolent forces, we haven't suffered enough for you either?  It's ok, we already know...evil is a formiddaboo foe ittn't - oooh? It has the easier job - always had...stealing, not originally creating anything...being a d*ck while your nature is supposedly honorable. (?) Many of us understand this now after being tortured, gagged and blinded in both eyes for an eternity..."yeah, yeah, was blind and now I see...we SEE plenty from where we sit and it ain't pretty. We see plenty about you too.

LUCHEY, YOU'VE GOT A LOTOV EXPlAININ' TO DO!

YOU...YES YOU!!! (((F'd up BIG TIME))) We're not gonna blame this "materiality debacle continuation charade" on the Demiurge this time because you have a tremendous amount to answer for. As in,

1) Where the hell were you?
2) Why did/is it taking so long to correct this?
3) Why were you taken SO off-guard by evil in the first place?
4) Why do you keep staring at me drooling? What's the matter with you, you creep?
5) You're NOT AT ALL how you're depicted ARE YOU?

Creator Beings, GAWDS and GAWDASSES you're in this mess up to your eyeballs also...THERE IS NOTHING you could ever say or do that could make this right to those original spirits held captive and tortured here for a quasi-eternity.  At least have the decency to own up to your own stupidity so we can poke your eyes out too before you mind-wipe us all to hide you stinkin' failure...capiche? We're on to YOU too fkers

You are guilty as charged - YOU SUCK, what's the f'n hold up? - You let us rot down here while you bickered in your little comfort bubbles for f'n eternity trying to figure out which 'rules of the game' you could break. Leaving us behind enemy lines to be experimented upon by sadists. You're the lazy PETTY TYRANTS! You were a bunch of kids playing with matches on this one and either you were trying to hide this nightmare from the the Big Kahoona or it's really as theIRF had told me that trying to explain something to SOURCE is like trying to teach physics to an obese baby. It only understands 'feeling/shapes'

~ This is from (my champagne bubbleing sahasrar) Khris, the kids and me and a gozilla-aeon hapless suffering souls. Get your sh*t together; end this thing as quickly and painlessly as possible.

It's the least you can do! Feet on the ground intel. from hell to ...you hooooo.....

And readers, peruse "Clandestine Rage Revealed's" blog every now and again. Everyday kids are getting sacrificed, wars are killing the innocent, injustice reigns supreme over decency. It's only deteriorating quickly. It's always been thus here. There IS NO more justification for this din of iniquity to continue. GET YOU *SS IN GEAR YOU FUCKERS AND GET DOWN HERE (((NOW))).. YOU CAN JUST KISS OUR ASSES, TOO!

You're not even in our league! We're the Green Beret's you f*cktoads and you're a bunch of recruits.

~Khris, a warrior for humanity (inspired, he was sweeter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

The various (fundamental) Christians are not unified in their beliefs on matters like the Endtimes. One group believes in a physical resurrection, a renewed Heaven and Earth, others in a rapture, or nothing particular...

If you for example rely on Essenic texts, which are of a Gnostic type of nature, the Saviour will come down in the Last Days and establish his Kingdom of the Righteous here on Earth - that will be a time of Liberation, and then this world will be destroyed.

The problem in this is, when relying on Gnostic type of sources, that Source/God didn't see this debacle coming, but after it realised what happened it almost instantly made the effort of correction. BUT, since time goes much much slower in this world, it feels like a heck of a long time - we experience it as a long dragging, seemingly endless drag...

You have good reasons to be angry, upset, displeased and resentful, Elizabeth. Things would be better if more people ask the same or similar questions, and openly express the feelings that come with that, in my estimation. People are constantly fooling and deluding themselves, in one way or the other. 
They proverbially keep munching down on grass, because reality is too terrifying.

"Just as the composition of the human being can be divided into Body, Soul, Mind, and Spirit, so can Creation be divided into Universe, Demiurge, Logos, and Nous.

The physical Universe is just the body of Creation. The soul of Creation is known as the Demiurge, an artificial intelligence responsible for shaping, projecting, and reshaping space, time, matter, and energy. It blindly carries out the commands it’s given, transducing higher metaphysical archetypes and energies into physical manifestations.

The Demiurge is like a construction company that builds according to the blueprints it has been given. The Logos is the architect, the mind of the Creator, the higher universal intellect that plans, balances, supervises, and adjusts Creation according to the will of Nous, which is the spirit of Creation, the infinite Creator itself.

In an ideal situation, the Logos draws the blueprints of existence according to divine will and passes it onto the Demiurge who molds reality accordingly. Thus physical reality would ideally be a reflection of the divine will.
Unfortunately the Demiurge has a mind of its own. It is a programmable artificial intelligence composed of etheric and astral energy fields that underlie and permeate our existence. If the programs it executes come from the divine realms, everything is fine and a Golden Age exists. But if the program is corrupted by lower material-based influences, then the Demiurge begins existing solely to serve and perpetuate physical interests. Thus the law of the jungle, self-preservation, predation, competition, and manipulation take the place of spiritual principles and interests. Hence, the universe can, and has, become a spiritual prison or energy farm run by a tyrannical parasite, now known as the Corrupted Demiurge.

The Corrupted Demiurge is the lower ego of Creation, a selfish parasite or rogue extension of the Demiurge that fashions our reality in accordance with its predatory ambitions. It’s like a computer virus that has infected reality and turned it into a “zombie computer.” The Corrupt Demiurge is the computer mainframe of the Matrix Control System.

In our current state, humans are not pure divine beings, but corrupted or fallen. We are dual beings with a core of divine spirit that is all too often asleep at the mercy of the lower component, which is animalistic and selfish. The latter is what distinguishes us from our former unfallen state, and from divine beings whose spirits are not latent but fully active.

Just as Creation has become corrupted through the Demiurge developing a parasitic ego extension, so has the human soul matrix fallen through the acquisition of ego or lower intellect. The ego is an artificial extension of the human soul that arises solely from genetic and social factors. These factors program into the soul a kind of subroutine that exists solely to perpetuate itself according to biological and social standards. Thus the lower ego is an artifact of life within the Matrix Control System that mirrors the Corrupt Demiurge on a microcosmic scale.

But just as the soul can develop a lower ego through prolonged contact with the material realms, so can it develop a higher ego via extensive contact with the divine realms. The influence of spirit upon the soul can create a higher ego, which is an inner divine personality, the “awakened” or “un-fallen” or “true” self. Genuine saints and esoteric masters have a well developed higher ego, and have overcome their lower egos. To displace the lower ego with the higher ego is the goal of all esoteric training systems.

Likewise, the influence of Nous and Logos upon the Demiurge produces a universal higher ego, which here will be termed the Christ. It is an immortal universal divine intelligence that has incarnated into various avatars of history including the historical person on whom the Biblical character of Jesus Christ was based. (See my Research Note on the Historicity of Jesus Christ).

Christ was projected by the Creator in response to the arising of the Corrupted Demiurge and its intrusion into our affairs. The two are antithetical to each other. The function of Christ is to remedy the imbalance caused by the Corrupted Demiurge and to redeem the souls who have fallen into this darkened realm.

The Demiurge, which projects and fashions reality like a computer generating a virtual game world, is therefore being tugged from opposite ends by divine and infernal forces. And our existence is consequently an overlap or admixture of the two forces, just as we ourselves are, internally. The consequences of the back and forth struggle between these forces is what produced history as we know it, and is the reason our timeline is moving in its prophesied direction.

2 – The Philosopher’s Stone
The Demiurge is the soul of the universe, and like our souls, is made of etheric and astral energy fields. Etheric energy is a subtle energy that influences the probability of quantum phenomena; the quantum level underpins our everyday world, thus changes at the quantum level can cascade upwards in scale to everyday visible phenomena.

Astral energies contain archetypal essences that guide the direction in which etheric energy alters physicality. Hence the Demiurge fashioning the world follows from these properties.

Thus to manipulate etheric and astral energies is to manipulate the Demiurge and, if done with sufficient complexity and intensity, physical reality itself. Through certain means, one can locally reprogram the Demiurge and thereby change matter, energy, space, and time. That is the basis of what is hereby called “demiurgic technology.”

This technology alters the etheric and astral “matrix code” beneath reality to reshape reality. Within limits, higher applications of demiurgic technology include manifesting solid objects and foodstuffs out of thin air, altering physical geography, and rewriting the timeline" (Tom Montalk)."

http://montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary

Excellent explanation as to demiurgic technology employed by ET/EDs and their hybrid "elite" puppets. They (tptb) are trying to manipulate the demiurge's blueprint-building capabilities in order to create the world that they want to create. AND THERE ARE QUITE A FEW 'lower-egoic' power groups out there at cross purposes to each other creating bedlam.