Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creator/Creation
A friend sent this amazing material to read from Dr. Malanga's alien abduction research put into the context of the Kabbala. ~

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit/page3
Post #51

A link to the article
http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com...nesis-i-part-1/

The Aliens’ strategy

"...So, the Aliens are now left alone by their Creator, PM, but they don’t give up: they execute a new strategy for survival. They build Mankind (that is, us).

Not just any man, but a man whose DNA is a trap for the Souls (we point out here again that the Soul component embodies only certain types of bodies, whose DNA has a sequence of particular purine and pyrimidine bases – probably coming from the mitochondrial mother’s DNA).

A DNA that emulates PM’s DNA.

The Aliens waysfy the Neanderthal’s structure, until they create a Cro-Magnon. And they wait until the Soul ends up in it. When the Soul ends up in these containers, which are meant to capture the Soul, then the Aliens abduct those Men who have a Soul, and they use them for all those reasons we already described in our previous works, while hoping to waysfy their own DNA in order to make it bio-compatible with Mankind’s Soul component. Once that goal will be achieved, Mankind will be destroyed, "...(From the 2nd link scrolled down 1/2 inch from the top.)

My comments: This is most likely the malevolent aliens' plan - and what they did in fact do - to us human beings with a soul. THEY BUILT HUMAN BEINGS TO BE **SOUL TRAPS** WHAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN IS IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO EXECUTE THEIR END GAME. THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF INTERFERENCE ON OUR BEHALF FROM POSITIVE ETs/EDs. No where in there is anything about that old BS, --KaRmA-- ~The battle seems to always have been about -WILL- whose WILL will win out!~ Power is the other word we could use in its place because power is simply having the ability to exercise one's will...i.e. A tyrannical baby toddler could ostensibly wield too much POWER in a household by overinduging its will. Psychologically, the most difficult part of this info. (if one were to actually entertain it as truth) is the not yet to be determined outcome and the fact that this was ALLOWED to happen in the first place (or worse still...the creation of Primordial Man - aliens- GOT OUT OF THE CONTROL OF the creator. In other words...the son became stronger and more powerful...filled with hubris...and disobeyed the father and the father is too weak to do anything about it. Putting 43 years of metaphysical study behind this info. leads me to believe that this is the closest thing to what truly happened...that's if I integrate E V E R Y T H I N G that I've learned.

~Since this material can be so depressing - and I think might be true - Undecided I'm putting a link to John Kettler's material which is a lot more positive. Now, THAT material I certainly *HOPE* is true and can act as a sort of 'happy pill' to get you through the material about how mankind was designed to be 'used and abused.' Cheers everybody -- my point is not to upset anyone. JK's stuff is 'Rah-Rah-Shish-Cum-Bah' (((FANTASTICO))) but could possibly be beamed from an alien saucer-pod for all I know, lol.

http://johnkettler.com/etseds-spooks-dra...-the-plan/

Yes this info is depressing. And its also wrong. We are not soul traps. Aliens did not build us . We were built by the same power as what built our animals. In fact we are an animal. Nothing wrong with admitting we are Animals. We have higher communicating and brain functioning, but still we are animals. Separating ourselves from nature is the insanity on this planet. All this insanity could be reversed in a day. Dont need aliens. We need sanity on this Planet.

Thanks for your input, William. I hope you are right.

(06-06-2012, 12:44 PM)William Wrote: Aliens did not build us. Nothing wrong with admitting we are Animals. We have higher communicating and brain functioning, but still we are animals.
Aliens contributed to our DNA. I know some people act like animals but I wouldn't put humans in that category. We're individuals and animals are group minded.

There's absolutely NO PERSON that I know of who's read this material who's happy about what's being revealed here. It's not at all pleasant and would leave one feeling spiritually more insecure than ever before. AND WHO THE H*LL NEEDS THAT at this critical hour. It is, however, a long- term collection of data based on years of taking independent abductee testimony.

It is possible that C1 and C2 represent 2 respective oversouls.

This article by Bronte Baxter fills in some of the questions raised by Dr. Malanga's material. Sleepy

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/7-enli...imilation/

"Surely we were meant to be more than automatons, possessed zombies, walking around the earth while something else moves through us. Surely God’s plan was not for Its creatures to become mindless robots, with glassy grins and empty hearts, who regard suffering and happiness, death and life, as all the same in value. Surely there is something beyond what the gurus’ teach as the ultimate, Something that celebrates, supports and cherishes each being It ever created, that desires them to live forever and in harmony and joy, as Itself.

The gods have not stopped living off human sacrifice. The rules of the game have only changed a little. Blood-on-demand is not as delicious as the willing offering of a human soul. Siphoning is evolving into assimilation. ~This is the tyranny of One, the reason the New Age teaches that awakened consciousness means seeing “small self” as illusion and “Cosmic Self” or “the One,” as the true reality. The intent is to fuse all egos into the will of the One, the will of the Overmind.[C1 or C2 and who's David Icke working for?]

The gods are masquerading as Cosmic Self. We either open our minds and recognize our programming, and reason our way out of this snare, or we grin like foolish children and follow the Pied Piper right into the maw of the mountain. Will we choose to amalgamate or to shoulder the burden and joy of becoming conscious, empowered individuals? The fate of the universe rests on our decision" (Bronte Baxter).

These articles you will find at Eve Lorgen's website. Interviews with Maarit. The "Aliens As Transdimensional Parasites" link explores the Dr. Malanga - Creator 1 - Creator 2 information...very thought-provoking.

"Interview With Maarit, A Scandinavian MILAB"

Follow-up Interview With Maarit

"Aliens As Transdimensional Parasites"

The interviews are interesting and fall inline with other info I've read.

I'm glad you liked them, Richard. They are interesting and have certainly captured my imagination. None of this information gives me a good feeling about "SOURCE" though. But then again, when I look at this world with stripped down vision (devoid of sentimentality) there's no doubt in my mind that "SOURCE" has a lot of explainin' to do!

I'm not witnessing the love and compassion - that all of us living beings would love to know exists - nope, not seein' it. :(

The way the Illuminati rules this reality sucks but I wonder if it would be worse if the Catholics still ruled everything.