Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear Being in the gut
Whenever I need to fix my emotional state I do my mantra, as I've discussed before.  It's  "Im a bright sun radiating pure love".

Well about a week ago I was laying in bed doing this and I had the impression of a being of some kind being  being exorcised from my abdomen.  This being was responsible for making me feel fear.  In my minds eye I could see his pissed off face as he was forced to leave my body.  I felt less anxious after that.  It was trippy.  He looked a bit like golem from lord of the rings.

Wow, Millipodium. Your visualization-mantra is powerful enough to send (solar plexus) demonic attachments packing. They can't exist in that environment of love. I've seen the golem types occasionally in meditation. It's funny you caught a glimpse of its pissed off face. ;D

Yeah.  I've cleared up a lot of stuff lately in the past year or so.  That bad relationship i was just in forced me to.  Even though i really felt I loved her, I was always aware that a dark part of her played on my fears and insecurities to control me.  I was forced to get control of my emotions in that environment.  She has such a nice side too though.  She's messed up.  Poor thing.

I would gather that it is quite likely that parasitical, demonic entities need some fertile ground to be able to get a grip and thrive. If there is nothing fertile for them present, there is no way they can hold on. However, I'm sure it's a complex mechanism, certainly not easy and evidently. Also based on my own experiences.

Makes me also think of the dualistic concepts, popular mainly in the new age movement, that tell that 'good' cannot exist, cannot be known without 'evil'. That is a false and dangerous concept in my estimation. That is an open invitation to parasites. It validates the parasites, makes the parasites vital and indispensable, creates fertile ground for the parasites.

The parasites have been fertilizing the soil and sucking up our intrinsic spirit in the form of emotional energy for far too long.

Time to throw salt on these slugs and watch them shrivel up..."I'm melting..."

(08-06-2013, 03:13 PM)Filter Wrote: I would gather that it is quite likely that parasitical, demonic entities need some fertile ground to be able to get a grip and thrive. If there is nothing fertile for them present, there is no way they can hold on. However, I'm sure it's a complex mechanism, certainly not easy and evidently. Also based on my own experiences.

Makes me also think of the dualistic concepts, popular mainly in the new age movement, that tell that 'good' cannot exist, cannot be known without 'evil'. That is a false and dangerous concept in my estimation. That is an open invitation to parasites. It validates the parasites, makes the parasites vital and indispensable, creates fertile ground for the parasites.

I agree with you.  And people reading our posts superficially would perhaps lump us in with those "there is no evil" new-agers.  And that's tragic.  I fully believe in evil, and Im happy to know it from afar.