Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Primordial Gnosis: The Hidden Religion
LOL - I suppose it's always good to be cautious, certainly with this type of material. This also includes it's good to be cautious with conspiracy theories, as far as I'm concerned. It IS however an interesting and also an obscure subject - Lucifer.
Yes, when you start researching conspiracies, it's likely you'll stumble across the name "Lucifer" and the claims that this is supposedly the topdog within the ranks of evil, and that Lucifer and Satan are basically one and the same being. Especially zealous 'Christians' spread this notion.
A closer look on this case reveals a story that is at least much more complicated and more encompassing, and that there are things in it that don't add up or are pretty much made up, or merely implied.

In any case, it looks quite obvious that JESUS and Lucifer are one and the same being, when relying on the bible, the holy scripture of the Christians. - lol
So, if Lucifer is evil, as quite a few Christians claim, "Jesus" is the same gradation of evil as Lucifer in this case.

I suppose most of these theories have their fundament in a few remarks on Lucifer made by Albert Pike in his "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Scottish Freemasonry".

Here is some interesting info on this case:

"Nothing thrills the anti-Mason as much as Pike's references to Lucifer. Most Christians reading this will immediately recognize Lucifer as the fallen angel, as Satan, the ruler of hell. Why then, does Pike express his surprise in the words "Lucifer, the light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its intolerable light blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls?" He is upset, referring at one point to "the false Lucifer of the legend." What false legend?"
"I set out to learn for myself, and what I learned may upset many Christians, who have to be told that the King James version of the Bible, which they revere as the literal, precise, correct work of God, is not always so. Some of the error in it was quite deliberate, including the biblical designation of Lucifer as Satan, along with the concordant story of a fallen angel. It is difficult to anticipate the reactions of some believers on being told that there are gross mistakes in the King James version, but, please, do not throw this book across the room in disgust until you have read a bit more."
"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!""
"The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell? The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer.""
"Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, "bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King")."
"The scholars authorized by the militantly Catholic King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated from the Catholic Vulgate Bible produced largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and - ironically- the Prince of Darkness."
"So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.""

http://www.masonicinfo.com/lucifer.htm

Excellent Find, Filter.

SO, my concern is that the sound vibration of the word LUCIFER has been usurped by the dark side to bring in some type of a demon. THE ORIGINAL true designation of 'Lucifer the day star light bringer of knowledge' has been covered over by the intentional misuse and absorption of the darkness. They really are currently engaging in murder/torture blood sacrifices using that particular sound vibration (mantra) "Lucifer" during Satanic ritual.  How safe can it be to think and focus on it?

An example is the black candle. On its own, it's nothing but neutral but since it has been used in black masses then it might send the wrong message to disincarnates who are floating around so it's best not to light one up.

Another interesting video by Pop Lar and intriguing ideas about Lucifer's perhaps true status in creation. HCF has always been the rarest of forums to discuss heretical ideas and hunches. (((THANK YOU RICHARD! YOU'RE A HERO!)))

I'm going to be cautious with this material but will present it in hopes of having a dialogue about it...AND NOT A KNEE-JERK Christian biblical argument either. "The Bibble-dribble says...blah, blah blah..." Like we know the old and new testament isn't the massive piece of engineered propaganda that it is - not that there isn't true in there. THERE's some truth in everything, just enough so that we'll buy it.

"Interesting and curious that Mary Magdalene holds a 'grail' in all these paintings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-qXxObzZXY

Nimrod Fragment 45:

The Gral is a Gem from Kristos Lucifer’s Crown; The One who is Purer than the purest of the Loyal Gods, the only one who can talk Face-to-Face with the Unknowable God. Kristos Lucifer is the one who, being in Hell is beyond Hell. Being able to stay in Hyperborea, under the light of the Unknowable, kristos Lucifer would rather go to the rescue of captive Spirits making the incomprehensible sacrifice of His own self-captivity. He has placed himself as the Black Sun of the Spirit, charismatically illuminating, from behind Venus, through the Paraklitos, directly into the blood of the sleeping men. How has a Gallant Lord’s Gen been dishonored by falling here, to Earth, one of the most repulsive sewers of the Seven Hells? Because he has so provided for. Kristos Lucifer has given the Gral to men as guarantee of His commitment, His sacrifice, and as an irrefutable material proof of the Divine Origin of the Spirit. The Gral is, accordingly, a reflection of the Divine Origin which, as a lighthouse, will guide the doubtful course of the Rebel Spirits that have decided to leave the slavery of Jehovah-Satan". (Filter)

http://es.scribd.com/doc/57492796/Gnostic-Fragments-by-Nimrod-de-Rosario

"The agenda is to harness your mind into confusion.
There IS no excuse or rationale for this place to continue but it keeps a rockin on"

HaHaHa, Sifter...you tell 'em! That about sums up THIS discussion and every other discussion we have but I prefer this to needlepoint! You're killin' me - roflmao!

btw, Jehova, Saklas, DemiUrge is all about creating frontmen to take the fall - cover for his cowardly, dastardly ways. Satan is the demon-wardon of Earth with a bunch of first and second ltd. godlets/deities delegated to interact more personally with the gullible slaves.

Who was LUCIFER? dunno. Probably the angel of light hanging out behind Venus trying to buttress up Spirit energy. but dang if that info would ever make it down to this sewer with all its rat-wardons nibbling at the manuscripts.

~ And why is this world still here btw?

OK...OK...let's seriously check this info. out about Lucifer because Angel perhaps the real story needs a little "airing-out-time" during the end of days...poor guy...Let's give him his due because even if a little of this is true then...o m g!

~~~

"The Gral is, accordingly, a reflection of the Divine Origin which, as a lighthouse, will guide the doubtful course of the Rebel Spirits that have decided to leave the slavery of Jehovah-Satan".

This is a more comprehensive video about Lucifer by Pop Lar.  There's some mass confusion and disinformation about this topic it seems.

"I think the name "Lucifer" is just a title meaning Light Bearer" (PopLar).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOeJ5O8...e=youtu.be

LUCIFER: Satan or GODDESS?

http://www.thenazareneway.com/Lucifer%20Satan%20or%20Goddess.htm

This is a fascinating video illuminating Goddess symbology of the ancients.
This is a goddess universe we're living in and the secret fraternal orders in secret worship the goddess i.e. the Masons.  The gods and goddesses in my understanding are the lower order, narcissistic ones who demand worship and blood sacrifice and also control humankind.  

I'm not sure about the benevolence of Lucifer who might very well be a goddess star being from venus who does appear in a serpent form.

People who are involved with abductions and specifice programming, as well as covens are told about Lucifer and also how to worship as well. Some have been in the presence of IT.  This raises more questions than it answers I know - sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

(I'm finding this to be a very confusing and contradictory topic!)

It comes down to what sources one trusts the most. I cannot disregard the testimony of human beings who have interacted with a being labelled as Lucifer though. Could there be several beings with the same name. There are many people called, John.

There is a Holy Trinity: The Heavenly Father, Mother and Son. And there are also unholy trinities.

It is indeed rather confusing. And there is a lot of disinformation and misinformation out there on this topic.

I think important in this is to understand that nomenclature/names aren't going to do the trick. 
Names are in itself neutral and can be given to anyone or anything. Take for example the term 'GOD'. Which entity are you refering to...

I believe that 'Lucifer', the bringer, bearer and messenger of Light, originally refers to the Holy Spirit and the Paraclete.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraclete

Of course, this essential theme has been corrupted and distorted over time. Reversed as well.

The Holy Spirit is generally referred to as being female.

"The earliest Christians to teach about guardian angels were the second century AD mystic Valentinus and his followers. The Valentinians, as they came to be called, believed that guardian angels played an essential role in the salvation of the individual. In their literature, angels are almost invariably depicted as male while the individual person's spirit or "seed" was depicted as feminine.

Our inner spiritual "seed" is thought of as female. It originates from God and has a male counterpart or angel in the heavenly world or Fullness (pleroma). In the fall, our spirit became separated from its angel. This separation is said to lead to our mortality and our expulsion from paradise into the illusory world of matter.
"

http://www.gnosis.org/library/valentinus..._Angel.htm

(02-24-2014, 11:21 AM)Filter Wrote: There is a Holy Trinity: The Heavenly Father, Mother and Son. And there are also unholy trinities.

It is indeed rather confusing. And there is a lot of disinformation and misinformation out there on this topic.

I think important in this is to understand that nomenclature/names aren't going to do the trick. 
Names are in itself neutral and can be given to anyone or anything. Take for example the term 'GOD'. Which entity are you refering to...

I believe that 'Lucifer', the bringer, bearer and messenger of Light, originally refers to the Holy Spirit and the Paraclete.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraclete

Of course, this essential theme has been corrupted and distorted over time. Reversed as well.

Thanks for sharing your clear understandings on this topic...no easy feat to groc this material.

You're right about not getting caught up in nomenclature. EXCELLENT POINT!

When you think about it, most of the arguments that occur out there have to do with not defining our terms well enough. Certain words are probably designed to trigger us into fighting with each other and into confusion..."harness us into confusion" as sifter said.

We know evil steals, twists, perverts, inverts, confuses...etc. Good for us for looking at this forbidden topic with fresh eyes.

(02-24-2014, 12:58 PM)Filter Wrote: The Holy Spirit is generally referred to as being female.

"The earliest Christians to teach about guardian angels were the second century AD mystic Valentinus and his followers. The Valentinians, as they came to be called, believed that guardian angels played an essential role in the salvation of the individual. In their literature, angels are almost invariably depicted as male while the individual person's spirit or "seed" was depicted as feminine.

Our inner spiritual "seed" is thought of as female. It originates from God and has a male counterpart or angel in the heavenly world or Fullness (pleroma). In the fall, our spirit became separated from its angel. This separation is said to lead to our mortality and our expulsion from paradise into the illusory world of matter.
"

http://www.gnosis.org/library/valentinus..._Angel.htm

In the work of Dr. Malanga, it is the soul which is thought of as female. According to him, part of the problem in dealing with the soul and why conditions are so bad for mankind down here is that soul takes off every chance she gets because she doesn't appreciate being imprisoned.

My understanding has come to see a soul as being created by evil - our bodies as well. The spirit is from original source and is imprisoned within a soul casing.

Here's another area rife with contradiction, lol!  As our minds churn...