Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati Slave Speaks Out and Exposes Their Agenda!
It is a well known fact that the conspiracy to dominate the world is attributed to the Illuminati. While it is rare to gain an insider’s perspective on how these secretive groups actually operate and perceive mankind, it can be done if you find the right sources…of which we have!

The women in the video below is an X-illuminati member. She shares her dealings growing up with the organization, demonic encounters, and ultimately exposes the real endgame of the group. What you think you know about the group will pale in comparison to what you are about to find out…. 

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sveOYYpJmOI

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVtdb25O4BI#t=58

Second video 01:13 is where she talks about the anti-Christ. Her description of the being of light sounds like Lucifer.

Are you saying she saw Lucifer and not his son?

That's what she said. The many storied-high being of massive light. She felt bliss, love, peace emanating from him. She also saw the handsome AntiChrist who wanted to possess his own body instead of being a walk in and take over someone when the time comes.

***The fact that the devil can heal, bring peace, emanate love, create beauty, create bliss states, etc. is at the heart of why humans are able to be deceived as thoroughly as we have been.***

Tell me more about Lucifer's son.

I'm going by bible teachings that say the antichrist will be Satan's son. Not Satan himself. I have no idea if the bible is correct or not but it makes sense to me. And the alternative teaching that the antichrist will be a clone of Jesus I don't know if that's true of not but I tend to believe that less than what the bible says.

That explains the so called DNA of Prince William (rumored to have been mixed in a test tube with the shroud of turin (Jesus's) DNA). He's supposed to play the part of Jesus. I don't know if that's  hoax but it's all over the internet.

It makes sense that Satan himself would not come here but would send his spawn instead. Well things are certainly bizaare down here at this point...an absolute circus. No wonder Earth has such a bad rep. How'd we'd get stuck here?

"Ptah (Satan) is the Creator. Ra is the Son of
God. (Son of the evil god, Satan) Ra is the Sun that lights our way. He is the Sun-the Sun/Son that lights the way and the Son/Sun of the God Ptah, the Creator of the Universe." (page 10) (The eye of Horus is the craft containing the watchers who spy on the world.)

http://projectavalon.net/Truman_Cash_The_Eye_of_Ra.pdf

On one hand Prince William seems like a good choice since he's a blue blood in the public's eye already. But on the other hand he hasn't lived the sort of life you would expect from Jesus. Plus according to the bible Jesus is going to return here as a adult and not be born again here.

I just noticed they took those videos down for some reason.

(01-19-2014, 08:41 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: That's what she said. The many storied-high being of massive light. She felt bliss, love, peace emanating from him. She also saw the handsome AntiChrist who wanted to possess his own body instead of being a walk in and take over someone when the time comes.

***The fact that the devil can heal, bring peace, emanate love, create beauty, create bliss states, etc. is at the heart of why humans are able to be deceived as thoroughly as we have been.***

Tell me more about Lucifer's son.

What's to know? He's a waste of molecules. Cowardly,deceptive,cunning,weak,defective,evil,charismatic, not completely human,easy to see, if you know what to look for. Hiding in plain sight,though he's been hidden for a time. not anymore though. He like having his servants do his cat's paw dirty work for him. And apparently he has an effect on most Humans. not too dissimilar from those opposite him.
It's a bit much for many to handle.
But hey, not to worry, his time is short, and his "Father" can't wait to inhabit his body. just so he can get his head kicked in direct ha ha ha. That's the way it goes down. it ends badly, but not before more are fooled, more die, and things get really really really really F$#@ing bad.

In short, he's a punk lookin for a beatin'.Sleepy

Yep, they took the vids down. HaHa Anu - 

a punk lookin for a beatin'...that's right!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Illuminati Victim Speaks Out Breaking News 0 378 05-31-2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Illuminati Banker Exposes NWO Order Conspiracy Breaking News 0 650 05-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Video Angelina Jolie Exposes Hollywood Illuminati Rituals Breaking News 0 830 09-25-2016, 04:56 PM
  Hillary Clinton: 6th Level Illuminati Witch & sadistic Monarch slave handler Breaking News 0 901 03-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Video Lady Gaga Exposes the Illuminati and the Facebook Transhuman Agenda Breaking News 0 637 11-07-2015, 07:21 PM