Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia likely to lead the way.‏
Also richard, general rule of thumb is you may or may not agree with something, but if you place judgement on something, its something inside you of you that you are judging as well.  And if you judge something you get to keep it,  what you resist persists, because that is where your focus is and where the energy flows.

Every aspect of you exists in all possibilities, the same potential that exists in someone else exists in you as well.

I am not saying swerdlow is 100 percent correct also, i dont believe anyone is.  And I dont believe as well anyone is 100 percent wrong.  You listen, compare different people and you can arrive at what is likely correct.

Reality is everyone is in polarity.  If you channel, there is no way you know who is really you are channeling, and although they may be of higher dimension, they too are in polarity, unless they are from the energy dimensions.  Any physicality is in polarity.

You listen to swerdlow you know he is still somewhat messed up, he had alot of trauma.  But you listen to other mk ultra and mind programmed people who are talking, and you look at the common links they talk about.

Also number one rule is never follow someone blindly and give away your power.  Always use discernment.  And anyone who uses fear to try to control you, probably not a good thing to follow them.  Because fear is used to manipulate and persuade you.  When you have fear you are more easily programmed and controlled and influenced.

(09-13-2014, 05:38 AM)pasqualie1980 Wrote: also swerdlow didnt say time lines have shifted, 

Yes he did. He said 911 didn't happen in our original time line. He also said that's why Cayce's predictions are off. Since swerdlow is a dishonest person that works for the CIA I have a hard time believing anything he says.

I havent heard swerdlow say time lines are off, but i have heard many other talk about his, reason why everyones predictions about 2000, and 2012 were wrong.

anyways i wouldnt live your life based on cayce, its about your own inner journey.  these events that may or may not happen have no bearing on weather you raise your consciousness or not, and tend to polarize you more like the rest of the planet.

all these doomsday and appocalyptic prophecies all they do is lower the human mass consciousness and drop their energy levels lower into fear.  where they become more easily controlled.

only way to get out is to release all fears in my opinion, that way no one controls you if you dont need anyones approval or if you dont even fear death, because you are immortal in reality.

these doomsday prophecies, there is nothing you can do about it, and it really doesnt help you knowing or reading or listening to it.  its what they are trying to do with all this ebola and isis propaganda on the news these days reported 24/7

Who says I live my life based on Cayce or apocalyptic prophecies? Reread this thread.

We haven't changed time lines. Psychics wouldn't have been able to predict 911 if we did.