Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roaming Through Michigan In 1949

What a gem. Life was SO good in America back then.

Yeah when I see old videos about America it makes me wish I lived back then. Times just seem more innocent.

That bear man was in his 80s! The elderly were pretty spy. The reason tptb are poisoning us with round-up, food additives and toxic chem trails is because it makes us more susceptible to the electromagnetic mind control from satellites and GWEN towers etc.

That, and it gives these sadists pleasure to sicken and torture us. John Kettler has mentioned that..."surprise, surprise"...the elite have long allied themselves with THE NEGATIVE ETs/EDs. Evidently the positive ones are striking back against their black op projects. I hope that's true and he's not being fed "off" intel.

I could never have the nerves the be friends with bears like that old guy.

(03-13-2014, 09:09 PM)Richard Wrote: Yeah when I see old videos about America it makes me wish I lived back then. Times just seem more innocent.

I remember living as youth in America how innocent and fairytale like it all seemed to me not realizing today I am living a lie and know the real truth behind Americas true nature and intent mainly for the benefit of the Masonic Crown Temple that controls and owns it as the USA corporation under Commercial Law or the Uniform Commercial Code know as UCC that operate in all courts. With its human entities controlled as corporate entities by printing your name in all Uppercase lettering to signify this is as fact under commercial law.

Those powers are, in truth, the powers of the Crown Temple, a hidden Freemasonic society, ultimately controlled by the Roman Church, and the British monarch is actually its vassal.
So, who owns America?
The United States is a wholly-owned corporate subsidiary of a quasi-religious legal association operating out of The Vatican, The City, and Washington DC – all independent City states, with their own flags, their own police forces, and their own rules.
Simon Palmer

http://2012indyinfo.com/2011/05/18/who-ows-america/

I thought this video was kind of funny but got it points accros by giving you the cold hard facts about the lie they taught you in your history class about the founding of America.

[youtube]_HfsKO22Ycc[/youtube]

It wasn't until I was a teenager that I started to realize the world we live in was a lie. That's when I started doing research to find out what the truth was and it wasn't until I met John Todd that I understood what was really going on here. Since then I keep learning more and more. Even with what I know now I think life in the US was better before the 80s. It started to worse get when Reagan got into office and really when down hill when Bush got to be president. Bush was the first shapeshifter we had as a president. We had a break while Clinton was president but then George Jr. got to be president and he really screwed up the US. With Obama things haven't gotten any better. I don't expect things to ever get better but my hope is people will wake up and overthrow the government. The people outnumber the number people in government, we can do it if everyone bands together.

(04-12-2014, 07:42 AM)Richard Wrote: It wasn't until I was a teenager that I started to realize the world we live in was a lie. That's when I started doing research to find out what the truth was and it wasn't until I met John Todd that I understood what was really going on here. Since then I keep learning more and more. Even with what I know now I think life in the US was better before the 80s. It started to worse get when Reagan got into office and really when down hill when Bush got to be president. Bush was the first shapeshifter we had as a president. We had a break while Clinton was president but then George Jr. got to be president and he really screwed up the US. With Obama things haven't gotten any better. I don't expect things to ever get better but my hope is people will wake up and overthrow the government. The people outnumber the number people in government, we can do it if everyone bands together.

As for the so called presidents they are presiders over the corporation of the USA. I think they use mostly actors since everything they do is a make believe like the national debt or the bank bail out nonsense was for our brainwashing to try keep people believing that the Bank suffered a real loss to the system of banking and that it was a real and legit No it is fraudulently created debt that don't exist except in EFT or on some bank computer authorized by your signature. In theory when the banks create money out of thin air it is based on your signature on a promissory note attached to your token game piece your name in All Upper cases that creates a negotiable instrument at that instance creates money out of thin air since the Bank risk nothing nor did the bank used other peoples imaginary credits nor does the bank suffer any loss what so ever it simply creates a deposit using your signature on a promisary note that becomes a negotiable instrument to create imaginary credits in your account with the bank.

Since they put this country into a perpetual imaginary debt to be paid in interest from generation to generation first it was paid in gold and took it from the people via fraud now since their is nothing more left they can get that is more valuable then gold we are now held as collateral using our birth certificate that is treated has negotiable instrument. We are being forced to play their game of monopoly by their rules under UCC or the Uniform Commercial code but they are not playing by the rules of UCC and are cheating and many don't know the rules and they are committing blatant outright fraud that is why some who knew the rules busted some of these banks and took them to court like the Mortgage scams which all are since the banks did not suffer loss of which money is created out of thin air by your signature it all imaginary money. The code is fair since their has to be full disclosure to the other party in most case with all the banks they don't do this it is nothing but fraud.

Since human beings can not engage directly with UCC token pieces have to be created using our Name in ALL Caps to create this entity or game piece much like the game pieces used in the game of Monopoly to represent you the player of the game how else can you play it if you don't have a game piece like you Token Name in ALL Cap is used as your game piece to play their version of Monopoly with their play money however created out of thin air by the action of your signature. The most important law human beings have to honor is “we must not infringe upon the rights, life, liberty, or property of another living soul.” If we do,the living soul whom we have injured can file a witnessed, sworn complaint with the court and a jury will decide if that claim against us is legitimate and deal with us accordingly.

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921), Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.
Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law
merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.
This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation 21 (USA) to foment this plot against America. - Colonel Edward Mandell House.

As for the Mobs they know how to control them if you read the Protocols or read anything on the so called crowd theories. No it will be every individual will have to come to this realization not by some kind of crowd or mob mentality or peer pressure like the conservative tea party nonsense it is already failed before it begun or for that matter any other big movement for change since they can easily manipulate and control it but they can not control individuals who have taken control of their own life and rely solely upon their own self like I am trying to do. Nor can I ever convince anybody for that matter since it is not my job it is theirs responsibility to come to the self realization similar to what I know or what others may know but you can never convince them. They have no power over the individuals that knows this world of their is all BS, make believe and nothing but smoke and mirrors created mostly with their Hollywood Studios which include the news media of all types using the most talented actors and studio tech like green screens.

(04-12-2014, 04:43 PM)Sovereign Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 07:42 AM)Richard Wrote: It wasn't until I was a teenager that I started to realize the world we live in was a lie. That's when I started doing research to find out what the truth was and it wasn't until I met John Todd that I understood what was really going on here. Since then I keep learning more and more. Even with what I know now I think life in the US was better before the 80s. It started to worse get when Reagan got into office and really when down hill when Bush got to be president. Bush was the first shapeshifter we had as a president. We had a break while Clinton was president but then George Jr. got to be president and he really screwed up the US. With Obama things haven't gotten any better. I don't expect things to ever get better but my hope is people will wake up and overthrow the government. The people outnumber the number people in government, we can do it if everyone bands together.

As for the so called presidents they are presiders over the corporation of the USA. I think they use mostly actors since everything they do is a make believe like the national debt or the bank bail out nonsense was for our brainwashing to try keep people believing that the Bank suffered a real loss to the system of banking and that it was a real and legit No it is fraudulently created debt that don't exist except in EFT or on some bank computer authorized by your signature. In theory when the banks create money out of thin air it is based on your signature on a promissory note attached to your token game piece your name in All Upper cases that creates a negotiable instrument at that instance creates money out of thin air since the Bank risk nothing nor did the bank used other peoples imaginary credits nor does the bank suffer any loss what so ever it simply creates a deposit using your signature on a promisary note that becomes a negotiable instrument to create imaginary credits in your account with the bank.

Since they put this country into a perpetual imaginary debt to be paid in interest from generation to generation first it was paid in gold and took it from the people via fraud now since their is nothing more left they can get that is more valuable then gold we are now held as collateral using our birth certificate that is treated has negotiable instrument. We are being forced to play their game of monopoly by their rules under UCC or the Uniform Commercial code but they are not playing by the rules of UCC and are cheating and many don't know the rules and they are committing blatant outright fraud that is why some who knew the rules busted some of these banks and took them to court like the Mortgage scams which all are since the banks did not suffer loss of which money is created out of thin air by your signature it all imaginary money. The code is fair since their has to be full disclosure to the other party in most case with all the banks they don't do this it is nothing but fraud.

Since human beings can not engage directly with UCC token pieces have to be created using our Name in ALL Caps to create this entity or game piece much like the game pieces used in the game of Monopoly to represent you the player of the game how else can you play it if you don't have a game piece like you Token Name in ALL Cap is used as your game piece to play their version of Monopoly with their play money however created out of thin air by the action of your signature. The most important law human beings have to honor is “we must not infringe upon the rights, life, liberty, or property of another living soul.” If we do,the living soul whom we have injured can file a witnessed, sworn complaint with the court and a jury will decide if that claim against us is legitimate and deal with us accordingly.

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921), Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.
Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law
merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.
This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation 21 (USA) to foment this plot against America. - Colonel Edward Mandell House.

As for the Mobs they know how to control them if you read the Protocols or read anything on the so called crowd theories. No it will be every individual will have to come to this realization not by some kind of crowd or mob mentality or peer pressure like the conservative tea party nonsense it is already failed before it begun or for that matter any other big movement for change since they can easily manipulate and control it but they can not control individuals who have taken control of their own life and rely solely upon their own self like I am trying to do. Nor can I ever convince anybody for that matter since it is not my job it is theirs responsibility to come to the self realization similar to what I know or what others may know but you can never convince them. They have no power over the individuals that knows this world of their is all BS, make believe and nothing but smoke and mirrors created mostly with their Hollywood Studios which include the news media of all types using the most talented actors and studio tech like green screens.
 Just need to correct a statement I made so programed with that it is not money that is created out of thin air since there is no money in existence to pay our so called debts it is nothing but credits  that are created out of thin air to discharge our debts that is to say balance their books I need to say that or I be skinned alive LOL by the author of the book I am reading from called "HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY Mary Croft" originally from Canada and now lives somewhere in the USA. Their is a least one Radio Interview in 2009 she did on the RedIce internet radio show.

Her Blog site is:http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/

I am like wow our world and it people and their and our society is based on the Star trek beings the Ferengi system of nothing but Commerce and that Commerce and their form of contract law is the rule of the their home world of Ferenginar. Same with all the courts of the land when you enter a court it is nothing but business be careful you can easily enter into a contract by responding to the judge of the court when you respond to his question no matter how innocent it may seem to you or non threatening just to responding to the judge by a verbal acknowledgement or by some action on your part in response to a judges demand that you do something will establish a contract between you and the court and give them jurisdiction over you in order words that got you where they want you any wrong move they will make you pay for breach of their contract. They like to trick you into establishing a contract otherwise that can't do business with you in most case run you out of their court or get mad at you because your on to their game of trickery.

Believe it or Not!

1. IRS/CRA is not a Government Agency. All Alphabet Agencies (CIA, DOT, etc.) are agencies of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) which is an agency of the UN.

2. SSNs/SINs are issued by the UN via the IMF, not by Social Security Administration or CRA

3. There are no Judicial courts and hence no ‘judges’ overseeing ‘law’. There are Executive Administrators enforcing Statutes and Codes.

4. You own no property; slaves can’t own property.Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant.

5. The Revolutionary War was a fiction/fraud/ruse. The King of England financially backed both sides of the American Revolutionary war.

6. America is a British Colony. Britain is owned by the Vatican.

7. The Pope can abolish any law in USA/CA. Pope’s laws are obligatory. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.

8. We are slaves and own absolutely nothing - not even what we think are our children.

9. The duty of the police is not to protect you; it is to protect the Corporation and arrest code-breakers.

10. Everything in CA/USA is For Sale: roads, bridges (yes, the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale), schools, hospitals, water, prisons, airports, etc.

11. Social Security/Insurance is not insurance; nor is there a Trust Fund holding it. The SS/SI cheque comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN

12. A 1040/ T1 (filing) form is for tribute paid to Britain - the interest on the bankruptcy.

13. We are enemies of the State pursuant to Trading with the Enemy Act, 1933

14. The Constitution cannot be used to ‘defend’ oneself as none of us is a party to it.

15. Can/Am is a British colony. CA/USA are private corporations, not territories.

16. The UN has financed the operations of CA/USA gov’t for over 50 years; it owns every man, woman, and child and also holds all the land in Can/Am in Fee Simple.

17. We do not owe ‘public/ national debt’ - we can discharge fictitious public obligations.

18. All wars are a scam/farce/fiction. USA/CA and other corporations were making loans to others all over the world during the Depression. USA financed the building of Germany’s infrastructure in the 1930s. All those who died defending their non-existent ‘countries’ died in vain. Switzerland is ‘neutral’ because this is where the Bank of International Settlements is located. Wars are simply a red herring to keep us believing that government is necessary.
Crime

Impeding Commerce, via Breach of Contract, is the only crime.

USA: 27 CFR 72.11- code of federal regulations defines Commercial Crimes as any of the following types of crimes (Federal or State): “Offenses against the revenue laws; burglary; forgery; counterfeiting; kidnapping; larceny; robbery; illegal sale or possession of deadly weapons; prostitution (including soliciting, procuring, pandering, white slaving, keeping house of ill fame, and like offenses); extortion; swindling and confidence games; and attempting to commit, conspiring to commit, or compounding any of
the foregoing crimes. Addiction to narcotic drugs and use of marijuana will be treated as if such were commercial crime.”

ALL CRIME IS COMMERCIAL!!!

Peter McWilliams wrote, Ain’t No Crime If You Do about victimless crimes. “If there is no injured party, no deposable witness, no filed sworn complaint, how is it that the government gets away with
charging you with a crime?”

It cannot even be said that the State has ever shown any disposition to suppress crime, but only to safeguard its own monopoly of crime.- Albert Jay Nock

The Fed creating money out of thin air has been happening since 1913. Lincoln and Kennedy were killed for creating constitutional money. Presidents may be puppets but they each have their own agendas. When that happens they get killed or forced out of office. That's why the Illuminati wants war with Iran. It's the last country that Rothschild isn't in control of the money.