Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Dugpas and their role cont
I thought I would share this tidbit from a thread started on the DIF, I copied and pasted some of what was mentioned on that thread in order to put this organization under the spotlight.

Funnily enough, this is the only organization that is using the term "White Dugpa's" to sell their plethora of wares, meditations, books, cd's the whole shebang. You wont find anything else on the net (or anywhere else about white dugpas, because, there is no such thing as a white dugpa. That is a contradiction in terms, albeit a clever one. Website founded April 2011.

This rabbit hole runs deep if you do the research.

http://www.whiteflamewarrior.com/welcome36.html

Type that domain name into whois..here is some of it. interesting email addy to say the least.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 13-Apr-2011.
Record expires on 13-Apr-2012.
Record created on 13-Apr-2011.

Same tree, different branch.

From the DIF - April 2010.
I was wondering about David Lynch's spiritual orientation seeing as the Twin Peaks series is steeped in symbology that is related to the Dugpas, the White Lodge (New Age Religion agenda) and the Black Lodge (the NWO agenda) and the Vril or whatever name you want to call it (the driving force of both agendas).

His foundation for Consciousness-Based Education and World Peace that is based on Transcendental Meditation which he has been practicing for over 30 years
Lynch advocates the use of this meditation technique in bringing peace to the world. He was first initiated into Transcendental Meditation in July 1973, and has practiced the technique consistently since then. He reportedly became close with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the founder of the TM movement, during a month-long "Millionaire's Enlightenment Course" held in 2003, the fee for which was US$1 million.

Lynch is working for the building and establishment of seven buildings, in which 8,000 salaried people will practice advanced meditation techniques, "pumping peace for the world". He estimates the cost at $7 billion. As of December 2005, he had spent $400,000 of personal money, and raised $1 million in donations. In December 2006, the New York Times reported that he continued to have that goal.

This seems very "White Lodge-ish"

A bit of information on Maharishi Mahesh Yogi - David Lynch's Guru

Indian religious leader, founder of Transcendental Meditation ™. He took a degree in physics before going to the Himalayas to study the Advaita school of Vedanta religious thought with the yogi Guru Dev for 13 years. He arrived in the U.S. in 1959, preaching the virtues of TM; in the 1960s the Beatles were perhaps his most celebrated followers. The Maharishi (the title means "Great Sage") returned to India in the late 1970s and moved to The Netherlands in 1990. His organization, which includes real estate holdings, schools, and clinics, was worth more than $3 billion in the late 1990s.

Seems like Lynch is the torchbearer (or one of them) for this Guru...

Deepak Chopra was "one of the Maharishi's top assistants before he launched his own career". Chopra wrote that the Maharishi collapsed in 1991 with kidney and pancreas failure. Chopra wrote that the illness was kept a secret by the Maharishi's family and that he tended to Maharishi during a year-long recovery.

According to Chopra the Maharishi accused him, in July 1993, of trying to compete for the position of guru and asked him to stop traveling and writing books, which led to Chopra's decision to leave the movement in January 1994

Hmmmm Deepak Chopra, another one ushering the New Age Religion....

The White Lodge.

In the White Lodge we have

God
Commander Ahstar of the Ashtar Command
Lord Buddah - Messenger of the White Lodge
Master Kuthumi
Saint Germain
Lord Maitreya
Lord Melchizedek
Lord Archangel Michael
Master El Morya
Djwhal Khul
Lord Sananda
Lord Adama
Mother Mary
Quan Yin
The Angels
The Nature Spirits
The Christed Extraterrestrials

Here is a statement from the Great White Lodge (or New World Religion Agenda) - who have a plan in the form of a Pyramid...

The Pyramid Plan -

Dear Comrades, Brothers, and Sisters. Saint Germain is now asking all members of The Great White Lodge Allied Coalition to accelerate the defeat of The Dark Lodge and dawning New Age by employing the properties and principles of The Pyramid Plan.

The implementation and application of The Pyramid Plan is simplicity itself. Simply place the Truth in the hands of two people, who will in turn place the Truth in the hands of two more people, who will in turn place the Truth in the hands of two more people, and so on and so forth exponentially.

Using this incredibly powerful pyramid principle, only 32 such transactions are required to place the Truth in the hands of ALL citizens of Earth and thereby accelerate the defeat of The Dark Lodge and dawning New Age as rapidly as possible

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.ph...364&page=9

Thanks for posting this PurplePebble. Multi-level marketing has hit the New World Religion! Pyramid schemes,uplines and downlines; you put two people below you and they put two people below them. What could possibly go wrong? Before you know it, YOU'RE RAKING 'EM IN!

Elizabeth Wrote:Thanks for posting this PurplePebble. Multi-level marketing has hit the New World Religion! Pyramid schemes,uplines and downlines; you put two people below you and they put two people below them. What could possibly go wrong? Before you know it, YOU'RE RAKING 'EM IN!

Yeah, and I have a feeling that this "organization" feels that they are at the top of said pyramid.  They sure have a lot in store for new age monk consumption already....seeing as the site has only been around for a couple of months. Cant wait to hear the "interviews" on the Noory show.

Funny how there is always some "mysterious being" that these stories are built around...

Oh, and they are using the welcomed idea of free energy as one of their cornerstones for their wonderful new playground ....but of course. (some people tend to think that you cannot have free energy without the new world religion piggy backing it..which is absolute rubbish)

More to come...

(from both corners I am certain).

I dont trust anyone whose email addy for said org begins with "black sun"..

@PurplePebble,

"Oh, and they are using the welcomed idea of free energy as one of their cornerstones for their wonderful new playground ....but of course. (some people tend to think that you cannot have free energy without the new world religion piggy backing it..which is absolute rubbish" (PP)

Typical Luciferian (piggyback-the-dark-onto-the-good-always) style that tends to suck in so many people still.  This cult seems targeted to the environmentally concerned new-ager AND many young people I would think.  Same general template, I agree.  Always a mysterious sentient, all knowing, being...Y a W n!

A bit of trivia: Peggy Lipton who played the world-weary waitress on "Twin Peaks" was involved with SYDA Yoga, based out of South Fallsburg, NY Ashram which was  (down the road from the Maharishi Mahesh Yoga Ashram by approx. a mile.)  She was involved in a Hindu flavored cult while David Lynch was involved with the Hindu flavored cult down the road; and we know where they recieved their New Age Training and inspiration from.

That is interesting Elizabeth, I did not know that.

I thought I would post this pic as I have never seen David Lynch do this in a photo before. I guess if you want to implement meditation in schools, you probably need to know how to do this for starters.

From his new project with Chrysta Bell.

http://www.chrystabell.com/

[Image: cb-train-making-of-button.jpg]

Wow PurplePebble, can we say Christa Bell is a Monarch? Good catch on this vid. A line from the creepy lyrics in the song, "Don't cut me...please don't cut me." ....real wholesome fare. Wearing black and red panties, the initial robotic music in the beginning and zombie (stepford wife) slow-walking down the city street in the beginning and end of the video. The manikin images of both girls in the room; (The teardrop below her eye--LOVE = PAIN) the monarch image on the left side of her cheek in the beginning; The child alter scrawl of her signature--strange for a sophisticated woman; the face cut in half behind her in the interview; her telling us that as a child living with her mom that the "Twin Peaks" music moved her more than any other music she had ever heard? Now, C'mon! David Lynch seems like he could fit the bill as a handler...in fact, most Hollywood directors could fit that bill.

Found this video a few days ago and thought I would share. The symbology in this video really caught my attention, along with the lyrics. The Gnomes multiply from 1 to 13 throughout the video, it is as if he is having a spiritual battle and resigns at the end, despite his attempts to fight them off, he is overcome, to sum it up in a nutshell, and surrenders. Thats my over simplified take on it anyway. I dont think it is a sinister video at all, just revealing IMO. There is a lot more I could say but I dont think it is necessary. The lyrics are telling as well. I like em.

Is David making the symbol of the "one eye" in this photo?
(10-16-2011, 04:54 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: That is interesting Elizabeth, I did not know that.

I thought I would post this pic as I have never seen David Lynch do this in a photo before. I guess if you want to implement meditation in schools, you probably need to know how to do this for starters.

From his new project with Chrysta Bell.

http://www.chrystabell.com/

[Image: cb-train-making-of-button.jpg]

by CAGE THE ELEPHANT-"Back Against the Wall" Hmmm, I might not be the subtlest person on the planet but I certainly "got" THIS message, lol!

If one were to say... TAKE OVER A PLANET!... how might one go about doing that? Hmmm, make the billions-(godzilla)ions of inhabitants think that they are ##CAGED ELEPHANTS WITH THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALLS!## That's the ANKUS (the mahout's stick)! Make them think that they are POWERLESS, STUPID, "OUT-TECHNOLOGIED" and for the smartest, least compliant, pains-in-the *sses, deeper thinkers on the planet--you know the average Hyperspace Cafe regular--try to confuse them with "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" -- spin 'em around with DI, SJ, AJ and a whole coterie of "accessed/compromised" individuals, until you have even Richard crying "Uncle!" (but not for long, Richard :)!) Don't worry elephant pride--we can always go on a rampage. Also, we have essential spirit from the original mind that they rEaLlY SEEM to want! But they **CAN'T HAVE** unless we give it to them. So, for this upcoming *S O U L ***H A R V E S T* brought to you by (tptb), Let's remember that WE'VE GOT THE POWER--NO MORE HANGDOG! And of course and most importantly***An Elephant Never Forgets.

Please read the last post on the HATE thread--it's related.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...9#pid58179

You have a good point William. That is what I got from that pic, although I watched the video closely again and at around 2.34 when he does that, it is hard to tell, as he doesn't seem to be looking directly through the circle he makes with his fingers. Odd choice of a still taken from that video if that wasn't the intention. I do think DL prefers the use of NLP rather than the mainstream in your face hand signs and all that, which is what got me with that particular image.