Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 Cubed
Polly,
I think you are a fabulous person, because thanks to your bravery and honesty we have a future. There will be many that disagree with what I say, but without exposure and activation of these experiences, there can be no resolution or action.

Polly Wrote:...fabulous person ...
I just wanted to pop in this thread to say Polly rocks and is a fabulous person!

icon_2coolicon_2thumbsicon_klatschicon_thumbs1

:nod: See??   Now how cool is that, Polly?

Thanks, you guys (Karen, Sily and MN), for the nice words.  :redface:

I don't know what the future will be but it sure seems to be taking an agonizingly long time to arrive.  :lol:

Karen, I thought your assessment so far of the book was fair and fair is something which always appeals to me.  I would have expected those who contributed their stories to the book would have received a free copy but I have no idea what was behind the decision not to do that or if others, in fact, did receive a free copy.  Anyone who did contribute and reads this thread would appreciate your words of gratitude about their contribution to the book. 

Polly,
It is incredibly difficult and in general people do not understand, even when you try to explain it, programming is just so darn draining and I have heard it as a term of ‘pushing a truck uphill’! I also once questioned it and continually wondered why, but I know all the people I have ever met, or became friends with over the net that are specifically programmed or mind controlled have this certain special energy about them, and I realized that others may see them as unpredictable, but I see them with internal strength that puts fear into the controllers. You become a target when you are a threat, not because you are easy bait!

Karen, it's more like pushing a truck uphill which has the emergency brake on.  Lol!  I guess there are some people who retained a certain amount of defiance against what was done to them.  It must be in the genes.  :-)

Polly,
Genetic programming is the most difficult to deal with because you firstly have to deal with who you are, but also the release work and understanding of that parent. There is that love/hate energy that constantly flows between and it is sometimes hard to find out how far this energy goes back in the genetic line.
For me personally it breaks my heart when my children are going through a rough patch, I always listen and comfort, but ultimately the genetic programming bombards their young minds with intrusion and despair, the ability to see tomorrow with bright eyes is so often out of reach. I have to be a rock, a strong unemotional structure that is always available, but I am equally determined to get every bit of that pattern of thought out of their essence.

Karen, I have spent an enormous amount of accumulative time working on my ancestral legacy and probably still have a long way to go.  But, there are genetic blueprints which are useful, too. :D

Karen ,

I'm sooooo familiar with that "rock structure" feeling.:frown: 

Polly and MC,
I have found over the years it takes a great deal of analyzing how the program affects each person, you can generalize and say that monarch does this and that, and most of it is accurate, but that program must also incorporate the individuals essence, as it can/does not completely take over the personality.
Each program is also altered through the male/female, and like you say Polly with working on the ancestral legacy, this is so important also.
When a genetic program is passed on it must also change to suit the next generational line, like how a virus must change in different environments.
Each generation has a collective purpose; therefore the program can only be activated and triggered through the negative that opposes that purpose, as all things must have a two way-intention.
So if we had a grandmother with monarch programming that is altered with layers of additional programs to trigger the initial one, these same layers can not be used for this persons grandchild, what would trigger that grandmother in the 1950’s will not trigger the grandchild in 2007.
Yet it is this difference that also triggers one generation to the next with the inability of the older generation to be tolerant of the younger one, does this make sense? it sound complex and programming is, but it really is basic pattern forming.