Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avatar Wrote:That is an interesting point Chromed Angel.

I know after the Fake Second Coming had occurred to usher in the Illuminatis New World Religion, that a Christ Figure, the Fake Jesus Christ or Jmmanuel Ben Joseph, will appear to the World Community and deceive billions of Humans.

So the 666 Sacred Number for the Illuminati may well connect to only one person, the Anti-Christ. After all, the Illuminati wrote the Book of Revelations anyway and the whole of the New Testament.

It also is perfectly feasible for an Antichrist to kill the Christ[cloned]

With the above, I meant:

It's quite feasible for a DarkPrince, not just an undercover wicked soul, but solidly wretched[ meaning, in this scenario, a powerful soul with no need for gaining political influence through deception. He just takes it]. For a long while I've felt that assuming the Illuminati wished to fulfill the biggest possible joke to this globe, an Antichrist would obliterate the cloned Christ at a possible Armageddon. A completely possible theory

There wouldn’t be much point to having the Antichrist kill Christ. Most people will not follow the Antichrist but they will follow who they perceive is the real Christ. The Illuminati wants a puppet master that the people will follow blindly.

Specifically;

A cloned Christ first, and Antichrist last to usher in the union of Earth into the Draconian Empire

Are you quoting from Stewart’s books? I don’t remember that. I thought the cloned Christ is the one that will usher in the union of Earth into the Draconian Empire.

No, it's my theory.

Stewart mentions "Antichrist" only in response to certain messageboard posts several years back. He explained that the cloned Christ might be likened or assumed as titled Antchrist. Otherwise, he usually never uses the term.

Wouldnt any Christ be the antichrist or the cloned Christ as Its  a Frequency and not a person?   So its all a game!  ??

This all seems a little bit confusing. As the Anti-Christ will be an Illumined Ones 'Selective Breeding' individual and the Clone Christ is made from the DNA of Jmmanuel Ben Joseph that Stewart Swerdlow collected in the blood sample he took from Christ whilst he was on the Crucifix, as written about in the Montauk Series, then the Anti-Christ or Beast will usher in a Clone Christ and both will be as bad as each other.So there would be no logical purpose to assassinating the Cloned Christ whatsoever. That goes against the whole ethos of the New World Religion.

This all makes use of the basis that the newest Draconian Earth needs a fitting image of darkness. After Earth is openly evil, a deceptive Christ is unnecessary.

1.) The New World religion may form into a surprize

2.) For public consumption, to symbolize the wretched victory over good, the cloned Christ may be slaughtered.

3.) As mentioned, an open Draconian Earth seems unfitting with a Jesus Christ leadership. This still makes use of the cloned Christ, with the apex of his career as his death.

Avatar Wrote: then the Anti-Christ or Beast will usher in a Clone Christ and both will be as bad as each other.

Christ first, Antichrist last[as I see it].

Point of cloned Christ is to stabilize world scenarios, inflate Christian ego, then via Antichrist, kill their ego, ringing in the new EWarth.