Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those are interesting viewpoints.However for myself, i feel that there would be no point creating a Cloned Christ unless it would be used with the Diana Spencer kind of Divine Matriarch, like a Mary Magdalena type icon for the NWO, if the Cloned Christ was to then be assassinated.However, i do see your point of view on this and the Illumined Ones would love to mess Christians up like that but for me, i feel with Hollywood and all the Masonic Predictive Programming through films and books, that Christians, Muslims and Judaists may or may not become convinced of the authenticity of the Cloned Chirst.I feel the Illumined Ones will be partially successful in their NWR but it will all disintegrate in the end anyway.

Quote:Wouldnt any Christ be the antichrist or the cloned Christ as Its  a Frequency and not a person? 
William, I can relate to that...  
Quote:So its all a game!  ??

Maybe it's one big double-bluff...

After all, we do (at present & in general) live & perceive en masse within a duality-phased 'matrix'...

And it is a tactic often employed when the other side is more concerned than they'd care to let on!

Maybe, anyone, anytime can tune into 'sescenti sexaginta sex' & no doubt, vice-versa.  (It really doesn't matter what number was chosen - but I guess this has particular significance to some groups and so, the impact of one religious ideology upon this other would have big bada boom consequences...)

Please, take note that it is us who have made the beast of Revelations into anti-christ. 

(The attributes given concerning the preceding beast that gives power to this second 'entity' are also quite intriguing) 

It would be bad research to take anything out of context & form a thesis from that instead of taking into consideration all available documentary evidence.  For instance, a reading of other parts of the Greek & Hebrew texts, such as John & Daniel may well serve to aid understanding.  As Avatar pointed out, Mr. Swerdlow also makes mention within his books of both 'figures'.  Should we dismiss his entries as less valid than those other, aforementioned documents? 

I am growing confused by responses here - as many do not indicate the 'intentions' of what I have read in those books...

It doesn't matter who or what the antichrist IS - what matters are our individual responses to said 'is'. 

I don't care how powerful the illuminati think they are (after all, that is their inherent weakness)!

If we cease to feed it - it will cease to grow.

Mr. Swerdlow's story is nothing short of incredible - but the truth beyond it is a simple one.

In reality, we have nothing to fear but ourselves.  And shame on us all if that becomes our downfall.  I thought that was what this was/is all about.  Waking up and standing firm against the opposer/s of Humanity.

Why is so much energy channelled against us unless it is for the simple reason that it is WE who truly possess the REAL power-potential to change everything...

Maybe we would do better to forgo the 'facts' here (in so much as we are truly party to any!) and go instead with the flow of the reality in which we have already overcome...

Avatar Wrote:However, i do see your point of view on this and the Illumined Ones would love to mess Christians up like that

Perfect. My point is understood. Still, as stated, it's only theory. Who knows. Nobody knows

Ooooo, I just read back on my former post. 

Ouch!

It was not my intention to offend - & most certainly not to pronounce 'judgement' upon anyone!  :(

I would hope you all know that...

My sincere apologies to anyone who may have been adversely effected by it. 

xan-i Wrote:Ooooo, I just read back on my former post. 

Ouch!

It was not my intention to offend - & most certainly not to pronounce 'judgement' upon anyone!  :(

I would hope you all know that...

My sincere apologies to anyone who may have been adversely effected by it.  

I didn't understand how that was offensive

I tried to get a clear idea how all the Christ stuff is going to play out and the way Stewart makes it sound is they can point at anything and call it the Antichrist. It’s not necessarily going to be a person that they will point at. The plan is to have the cloned Christ and Diana user in the new world religion and the Draconian Empire.

Well, since we are students of history, then if you look back how many times has the Christ -Budda - etc etc etc...  Same scenario has happened over n over again and again.......   You know what im talking about here.  The born of virgin mother on dec 25th and died on cross or died and risen again.   This story has gone on here many many times and Christians (or other religious groups or even students) dont even bother to see this story has been goin on for too long not to notice!

I'm curious and perhaps I should do my own research on this:

What happened on the following days:

June 6th, 1906,

June 6,1966.

August 8,88.

August 8,1908.

July 7,1907...okay so you get the picture..

and yes we all know what happened on 9/9/1999....or do we?

peace

Hello, ChromedAngel.  I guess I was concerned about the possibility of my words adversely effecting others.  For me - that was quite a rant.  I am 'unknown' here & vice-versa.  I simply found the need to apologise in case of having caused offence. 

Richard, aye, it does kind of stand to reason that anything might be pointed to as 'anti-christ'. 

Meanwhile, big business is/will be making the most of all the hype...

PP, that's sounds an interesting task - I might well join you in that. :nod: