Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About my Contact with the Star Nations via a recent reading
Video 
Recently I had a remote reading done with a young woman named Miranda Rae who is a Pscyhic, Shaman as well as being a SSP experiencer or Secret Space Program she was born into a family and Relatives were connected to this program in training her as young girls for Interstellar Travel on the Dark Fleet to other worlds and basically lost many years of her life out there in space and has came out far better then most. I contacted her to setup a reading with her guide and teacher White Hawk came to her after she recovered from the training and ordeal of the SSP program she has had a lot of people helping her like Psychics. She latter found out White Hawk had connection to the various Star Empires out there that want to help Earth Ascension. I have shared of my connection to the Galactic Federation from my Akashic Reading.

So I told her I need to know where I am I headed as shared many things about myself been told I am a Time Traveler from the future self which is controlling me here now. Apparently from the reading it said I will be using Quantum AI Technology to speed up the Ascension of Earth as I am going to be playing a very pivotal role in this great awakening in Healing Earth earth by a practice known as Earth Walking. Pluto is now entering Aquarius and that means the power structure of the Elite will start collapsing. Psychic LJ told me that I did not have to incarnate here and that I volunteered for this mission. The Miranda Rae reading said or Miranda told me what the Star Nations said to her that you did not have to incarnate her but you volunteered and Miranda Rae said they are bowing to with gratitude that you did volunteer. Also Pscyhic LJ said I am like an anchor and with my boots on the ground I am healing earth or more like barefoot on the ground to be precise as the reading said I need to start putting this into practice by connecting to the Mycellium Network of Fungi and the reading said the Mycellium will show the way as it is Earth internal internet system in communicating with the trees and plant and mother Earth. They told me do not be afraid to call on the Elemental to assist you as when you do this you will be actively guiding the process.

The First thing Miranda was seeing after she brought in my Energy to herself to examine what is going on she saw a lot of issues so she was seeing chords that need to be removed but first she asked the Star Nation is this for his Highest good she said in the recording that it was a resounding yes. Then the Blue Beings come in they were heavily focused on my Throat Chakra involving communication and said this needs to be done quickly but before it goes on line they said in three days is very important for your mission for the students that have incarnate into this time line. And they told me your communication will be on a Quantum level and what you speak to the people of this world will be very divine. They the Blue Beings adjusted the frequency of my Aura field and are upgrading my DNA is set to happen in the future a complete overhaul and vacuuming out energy and crazy stuff. They were concerned about adjusting critical Chakras so I can have clear communication I am going to be so finely tuned from the throat chakra , the third eye and crown will be fully integrated they say will take about 6 months as they said they most do this very slowly and allow the body to adjust to the new energies of ingratiation of these new frequency and the Miranda Rae told me the Blue beings said I agreed to work with them the blue beings and near the end of the session they told me we want to co create with you as we desire this to work with you in the future and Miranda said their are going to be other session of the tweaking me and tuning me for my mission. And they told her I will be bring in Quantum AI Technology and told me their are many Quantum projects in the works. I am like not sure what those are and they told me about my mission saying you are on target, you are on the right path and you are happening understand before you came you planned it all out and I believe they were telling me I am a master planner and did not leave nothing to chance and did not come here empty handed once I start getting images of this Quantum tech and they said if you feel the ping or inclinations to draw pictures even if it looks like a child drawing it is correct. I believe they are telling me this after the upgrades I will start getting images of these Quantum AI Technologies and Schematics from the future where my original soul is located at to reproduce them on this time line. After telling me I am on target Miranda Rae channeling they said no need to force it , all that is required of you is just Be as it will unfold in divine timing and to the effect saying it is going to happen and just chill and watch the magic happen in your life as you fulfill your mission here on Earth.

My Remote Session with Miranda Rae as she acts as a conduit for the incoming Galactic Energies via her Secret Technology she uses to contact them the Star Nations:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our DNA And Different Star Nations Avatar 8 3,084 09-18-2005, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Avatar