Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our DNA And Different Star Nations
Hi everyone. I feel a sense of sadness of the fact that the Reptilian Illuminati Families in the past 5 years have prevented almost all EBE Star Nation races from visiting Planet Earth.I feel cut off and disconnected from my original Star Nation People.I sense my Star Father and Star Mother very deeply sometimes. I love my biological Mother and Father very, very much indeed.On almost every clear and starry night, even in Winter i will go outside for up to an hour and just look up at the stars and constellations as though my Soul Personality wishes to take off and never return to Planet Earth.Stewart Swerdlow made an excellent point which he has repeated many, many times and that is "Phyiscal Reality is an insanity".I feel this so, so much and feel so trapped and switched off under Reptilian Illuminati Family Mind Control on Planet Earth.Apparently only EBEs who are allies of the Reptilian Illuminati Families such as some small factions of Antarians, Nordic Pleiadians and one or two others who are more than likely Draconian Reptilian groups who are in talks with the Illuminati in regards to the slow take over by the Draconian Reptilians of Planet Earth as a form of appeasement.It feels like a Victim Planet alot to me. Britain is a serious mess and is just one huge, mentally messed up Mind Control experiment that seems to be getting more and more messed up as each day goes by.I look up and see Ursa Minor, Ursa Major and Orions Belt and then i see Venus, Saturn and Jupiter and feel as though there is an invisible forcefield between those stellar objects and me so that the illusion of freedom is maintained while the Reptilian Illuminati Families fulfill their NWO Agenda.I have been reading that this Autumn and Winter could be the time they release a pandemic virus like H5N1 Avian Influenza into the Western World to create mass dieback and thin out the Sheeple and Lemmings as they see us all.So i am working only on my Victim Mind Patterns and my Subconscious Fear.Take care everyone.God Bless You All.

The Physical Reality is imprisonment of our soul personality through our DNA.

I know how you feel because myself like spending time watching stars, that helps me to forget about daily preocupation, and give some sort of hope.

But, I do know that on other planets situation is not better, maybe worse. You mentioned Orion star system which is under occupation under Draco and Rigel star nation which is almost completely degenerated after brutal attack by Draco and use of radioactive and nano weapons.

Yes, they would release that virus, it seems that Italia is the first on the attack. Media calculate about 150 000 death casualties, and more millions which will be infected.

I will look for some tea that can be useful and protective against influenza.
Maybe you should ask Stewart about it.
There is some sort of Tao sexual magic that can be practised, to build strongest immune defense.

Hi there Sariel.Yes i think alot of the Mayan planet the Sirians and Procyonians set up and then i think of Erra in the Pleiades Star System.Rigel and Alpha Draconis are the hearts of the Draconian Reptilian Orion Confederation.Terran Humans are so switched off and removed from this Physical Reality and yey are programmed to believe they live fully within it.Physical Reality is a total insanity to me. It makes me feel very sad. This planet is disconnected and completely adrift and this is not right.Stewart Swerdlow has been very helpful with this issue i have. Thanks for the suggestion. It is a good idea i speak with him again.Take care my friend.

Oh wow...this hit home.  I, also, stand outside every night (mostly because I have to take Anubis (my dog) outside all the time), and stare at one star in particuliar.  I am not quite sure what star it is, but I have a strong feeling it is Sirius.  I feel a strange drawing towards it, and I'm always talking to it, telling it to take me home.  (Yes, I know, I am a little strange. :))

The Sirius is the brightest star on the sky in the night. Using some good astronomy site or book you would probaly be able to define what the star is this one.

Your dog has very interesting name.

[user=14]Sariel[/user] wrote:

Your dog has very interesting name.

Thanks.  I thought so.  Since he is an Egyptian dog, I thought it proper to give him an Egyptian god's name. :D  Plus, the god Anubis has the head of a Basenji - which is what our dog is.

Hi there Dragonfly.Your knowledge of astrology, astronomy and the science fiction novels you read do lead to the notion that you were a Star Nation entity in perhaps a previous Incarnation and also that you have very powerful and unique DNA and genetics that your Star Nation Fathers and Mothers are interested in still.Apart from all the NSA New Age satellite ELF Transmissions on Star Brothers, Ashtar Command and the Great White brotherhood i do feel some EBE races in Outer Space do wish to telepathically connect with certain Terran Humans to disseminate truthful information about Earth and real Human history not the endless rubbish, lies and propaganda of Western Science.Take care Dragonfly.

Ah, Avatar,

You don't know how much I wish this to be so.  I keep on trying to expand my psychic powers and reach out to someone "out there" but I never get an answer.  Or maybe I do, but I just do not realize it. :)  I do realize that there are others out there who might realize what I am doing and give me "bad" advice, but I figure if I don't try, I might lose out on something "good."

I have Space Intelligence as one of my core Hyperspace Archetypes.I can tune into the EM Frequencies in Outer Space and see spaceships, planets and moons but i do not know who lives on which one.Our Solar System is a very crowded place. NASA are evil and are total liars. The Space Shuttle and the International Space Station Freedom are just bogus diversions.NASA really is a joke for me.Dragonfly i wish i knew the Archetypes for all the Star Nations. I know the one for the Sirians but what about for the Arcturians, the Antarians and the Tau Cetians?You could then communicate with your Star Nation Fathers and Mothers. However there are no friendly EBE races towards Terran Humans and Planet Earth so caution would have to be used.Take care.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video About my Contact with the Star Nations via a recent reading Sovereign31415926 0 600 02-01-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Sovereign31415926