Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akashic Records
The Akashic records are the emotional history of the solar system and in fact the universe. As with all things they exist on differing levels of expression. Although they are often ascribed to thought, they only hold records of thought (manasic) with regard to Kama or desire. When a mystic reads Akashic records they can be mislead into thinking they are reaading history but they are reading the desires which may or may not have been fulfilled by action. Thought and desire are so closely linked they are often referred to as KamaManas or desire mind. Thoughts almost universally provoke emotion. Its very difficult to conceive of them separately.

The records are not limited to human activity.

Does that help?

ANY ONE FOLLOWING STRICT MEDIATAION AFTER SOMETIME CAN ACCESS THE AKASHIC RECORDS. ANY THING ABOUT ANY ONE OR ANY THING CAN BE ACCESS THERE.  WHEN U DO ACCESS IT IS FOR JUST A MOMENT BUT U DOWNLOAD TONS OF INFO.  U SHOULD READ "THE AQURAIAN GOSPEL OF JESUS THE CHRIST" BY LEVI

The Akashic Records are where the knowledge and wisdom of all souls is kept. I suppose they are a sort of library, but not in a 3rd dimensional sense.

One who spoke of them in his books was T. Lobsang Rampa, much maligned, but now being proved right in all things he claimed.

This Library can be accessed by all, and every soul can input knowledge or accesss knowledge from it.

Sily Wrote:The Akashic Records .... I am a believer that they exist and man o' man would I like to get my hands -- or mind -- on them.

A couple months since I wrote that post and I still haven't seen or been able to visit the Akashic Records.

I'm asking no one throw rotten tomatoes at me for what I'm about to say here -

[Image: 25_56203214.gif]

but ....I was shopping at Sam's today and picked up the new book by S. Browne Temples On the Other Side: How Wisdom from "Beyond the Veil" Can Help You Right Now.      She speaks of:

1. Temple of Father God
  2. Temple of Azna (the Mother God)
  3. Hall of Healling
  4. Hall of Reconnection
  5. Hall of Records
  6. Hall of Justice
  7. Hall of Wisdom
  8. Hall of Resolution
  9. The Temple of Retreat ( the towers )
  10. Temple of Levels
  11. Temple of Learning
  12. Temple of Spirit Guides
  13. Temple of Mystical Travelers and Mission-Guide Entities
  14. Temple of Lectures
  15. Temple of Voices
  16. Hall of Nature
  17. Hall of Voices
and more and more.  And then the final back pages are meditations to reach these places.  I thought I'd give it a try and see what happens.  icon_schiefguck

While it is true that any human can access Akashic Records, it takes a great deal of training and meditation coupled with spiritual will to prepare the physical body and tune it to the note of the soul before access to that kind of information will be successfull.

Try to reach our to your own soul, the dweller within. Realize thwt you are not a body ensouled but a soul embodied. When you are able to do that at will you will be a step closer.

That book sounds very interesting Sily, certainly worth a read. I am currently on the first book of six so far, by a woman named Almine, based in Newport, Oregon.

Her website is at spiritualjourneys.com and somehow she connected with me, so I bought the books. I do intend to do a workshop with her this year also.

While I cannot say for sure that she is totally right or that the book you are reading is totally right, I think there are some truths in almost every spiritual book we pick up, our higher selves can then sort through it all and keep or reject that which it deems suitable and accurate.

crystalsun Wrote:...I think there are some truths in almost every spiritual book we pick up, our higher selves can then sort through it all and keep or reject that which it deems suitable and accurate...
I love that thought!  :D

What a great site Almine has.  Very interesting............. I've bookmarked it for further looksie.  Seems that workshop should be very interesting.

Thanks... !   [Image: 2932.gif]

I went through some akashic records reading trainings, that I think were very helpful, in south Florida. I now also think of the akashic records as a non-physical place that I 'go to' in meditation to speak to the ascended masters, in another dimension, not as a physical structure like a library. In this practice, the akashic records are more easily accessed by repeating a particular prayer which is taught from teacher to student individually, and uses the energy of the readee's birth name, to 'access their records'. I get very interesting clairsentient impressions from the person whose name I am using. :)

Anyway if you are curious to find an instructor in this to work with, might want to check mine.. maybe she can recommend  others as well ..   http://nancyhaneyduke.com look for the akashic records tab on her site.

Blessings and Light,
Sandy

Dimensionalstar,
One question I always ask is what is how interested is the individual?
I  have been there a number of times to gain deeper understanding of my personal affairs.
It is located in a portion of hyperspace that holds all the memory patterns one has created throughout time.
The structure is a mighty hall where you enter and are led to records of importance.
You cast your eyes upon the respective scoll and it comes alive like a motion picture.
Many other beings are there and there are guardians of these records too.
There is a technique that allows onet become a master of multidimensional experience and if the individual i patient enough,he/she cm master it and when you arrie anywhere,everything is viewed in the highest level of clarity and reality.
No black and white.....

This is an area that has taken direct interest, i feel level heart chakra'd at the moment :)

Ok will allow this information to filter through, it may give indications to my wifes' spiritual nature as well as my own?

I won't push this forward, I will learn how to access when time is right.

Love

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akashic Records Report – Major Events Are About To Unfold Breaking News 0 1,244 04-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  New Akashic Records website Cloud91111 0 1,210 10-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Cloud91111