Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akashic Records
This is what I'm talking about.We have a thread about the Akashic Records and this,which has apsolutely nothing to do with the discussion going on here.

MC?

I don't understand where you're coming from now ok. I have been patient in your disciplining me, but now its gone a overboard. The post above has everything to do with THIS thread, which is about AKASHIC RECORDS.

I think you need to see why you are now directing this at me, someway for you to resolve your own issues?

I don't know, I'm not an Angel, I am here to unify people not JUDGE ok! and from what you are saying, you are not an angel either, and with your Khoom issues and what you say you have achieved, you sound like you are GOLD, but only you know that.

Now I am going to ignore you for now, need some time out, when you stop directing your anger at me by realising its your own stuff, then I will listen. Other than that, expect the mirrors to go up. I love our friendship so lets get back there!

Now back to AKASHIC RECORDS, I was told I can use the akashic records to find out who my wife is and who I am.

Whatever happened last night, this is now not necesarry as celebrating her birthday with family last night, allowed me to realise that anyway!

Her Emotional trauma, and my issues of Pride need to be dealt with, and that is next priority. Next, to balance Narcissm and Pride, I know the archetype. Thank you for making me aware of this.

*hug*

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Soto Wrote:This is an area that has taken direct interest, i feel level heart chakra'd at the moment :)

Ok will allow this information to filter through, it may give indications to my wifes' spiritual nature as well as my own?

I won't push this forward, I will learn how to access when time is right.

Love

Does this look like someone can decipher what you wanted to say? I,who know you understand part of it.I can't even tell if it has anything to do with the Akasha,because there's nothing to indicate that it does.:PI am an angel,but not here in physical realityicon_cool

And what the hell is the Akasha,the hall of records?Doesn't it sound mysterious?No one can get there,right? Wrong.Do we have a way,or rather ways of tapping into this?Yes.New Age concepts of today make it sound mysterious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akashic Records Report – Major Events Are About To Unfold Breaking News 0 1,228 04-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  New Akashic Records website Cloud91111 0 1,201 10-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Cloud91111