Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aleister Crowleys Conspiracy
I would say it was Parsons who did that,but Crowley tampered with it as well.

I see that I forgot to mention that Parsons and Barbara Bush were related through Catherine Parr.

Moon Child Wrote:Richard,did Stewart mention that all used sexual magick.Through this,anything you want can be created in physical reality. That's why the Illum use it,but they use it for negative purposes.

Yes, Stewart has talked about that and Peter Moon wrote about it in his books.

There was this show on the sci fi network that Mitch Pileggi(former X Files actor--played Agent Skinner..right?) hosted. The name slips me right now..I'm not sure if its Beyond Belief(or is that the one that Jonathon Frakes hosts?) but there was an episode with a segment where they talked about Aleister Crowley and how his place was evil and demonic,etc...that the things he did there were horrendous,etc....(i think thats how they they made it seem..not sure of all of what they discussed--i think they said he had a cult...he tried to summon demons..open portals??*Shrugs*) hopefully i'm not giving out the wrong information here....

hopefully that might help a tad bit if anyone can find it?

I am familiar with what he engaged in.It pales in comparison to what the Illum engage in.

Richard Wrote:At one of the men’s group meetings I was at, Stewart and a couple of the other guys were talking about how Crowley had a lot to with how this reality is. I wasn’t clear to exactly how they meant that but one day I would like to get Stewart to further explain it. Another one they said that had a lot of influence was Jack Parsons. It sounds like those 2 were very powerful.

Hmm, still some mystery for me, too.

I once saw a video Stewart Swerdlow was talking about Aleister Crowley who was manipulating space-time from a location near Cornwall (England) to Montauk Point across a ley-line in the 20s. Crowley also did spend some time on Long Island, yes I know.

Maybe, it was not the Philadelphia Experiment which first opened a space/time vortex, but it was already existing at Montauk since eons of time.

BTW: I like reading books of Aleister Crowley.