Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All in all, is marijuana a legitimate plant?
there are many out there that feel their will is strong enough to overcome any addiction issues, even if they've never taken a substance. You can take anyone and make them love a hard substance. Morphine makes you love it. Even if it's never ingested again, ..what was felt cannot be denied ..therefore, that's an indicator of permanent mental addiction

Jona Wrote:I heard weed burns at a higher temperature than nicotine and police who used to come to my school to do presentations would say like 1 joint = 3 cigarettes
I'm not sure if that is true or not but even at a higher temperature it wouldn't = 3 cigarettes. Cigarettes kill people and pot doesn't so the comparison doesn't make sense. Also if anyone is concerned about temperature they can just use a vaporizer. That's how I use to use pot. A vaporizer doesn't burn pot. It just heats it enough to release the THC. Also a lot of people just eat it. They cook it into butter and make various foods with the butter.

Rich,
If pot was as cheap as tobacco, would you still smoke it just for the sake of it?

Also, when you grew it, was it worth it [the outcome of the plant] ?

green plasma Wrote:Rich,
If pot was as cheap as tobacco, would you still smoke it just for the sake of it?

Also, when you grew it, was it worth it [the outcome of the plant] ?

Probably not because like I said before I didn't like how it would make me feel tired. I would like to see scientist isolate the pain relieving qualities and put it in a pill. I would take the pills if it didn't make me feel tired.

Yes, I felt it was worth growing. It's one of the best pain relievers I've ever tried. 

Well I'm in Ft Worth, and pot is plentiful here cause immigrants bring it here,.. ..&it's actually quite strong. I think pot is good in conjunction w/ tobacco and alcohol.. you think so?

If you're looking for a good buzz, combining it with tobacco and alcohol will do it. 

Me thinks this thread should be shifted to the Advanced Forums. Any retrograde effect laws against acquiring pot would create headaches.

alcohol and weed is a no no IMO especially if you are really drunk to start with. Balance, speech and vision goes for me and feel really sick like im on a ride i want to get off of but can't.

Richard Wrote:If you're looking for a good buzz, combining it with tobacco and alcohol will do it.
with respect richard

you are giving idiots the right to say false things about this forum,,, aka ss's disgusting mannerism and behavior in lying to the police and public about you,,, big time dealer and all such lies

whats more,, there is nothing spiritual in having buzzes or getting high on ANY drug

spiritual beings do not need to escape from any reality,,, even temporarily,,, they go there without any external assistance

those who have it in their youth for experimenting,,, that is fine,,, we all do something out of the normal in our youth,,, it can open doors previously unopenable,,,, BUT

once opened, that door can not be closed again,,, it remains open forever,, so why bother thereafter

drugs mimic a small portion of what the mind can do,, very small portion,,, they also make for good escaping,,, if one needs to escape, then one needs to work out why

either way,,, drugs will never provide any spiritual advancement overall

spirituality and drugs do not mix

the Illuminati is living proof of it,,, that is why they allowed it everywhere

“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

All drugs do is adjust neurochemistry. The effect is your call. It doesn't have to be spiritual