Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All in all, is marijuana a legitimate plant?
Ravvau Wrote:whats more,, there is nothing spiritual in having buzzes or getting high on ANY drug
All I did is answer a question. I'm not promoting people to seek getting a buzz.

What if drugs were legalized. All substances. Some may be hundreds per gram or milliliter, but it's there if you can pay. ..........

green plasma Wrote:All drugs do is adjust neurochemistry. The effect is your call. It doesn't have to be spiritual
yes,, but i was of the impression this is a spiritually aligned forum,, and that chemistry can also be equivocally altered via mastery of the 4 elements or by other thought control,,, moreso if required,,, but those capable of such feats have no need for such purpose

and legalized or not, they have no place in proper spirituality,, nowhere in the bible or any other religous nor in spiritual text does it proclaim that "thoust shall get buzzed" to get closer to the One(ness),, what lawmakers or lawless-makers say about it is irrelevant

Divine Providence cannot be attained nor touched whilst off ones face

Quote:"All I did is answer a question. I'm not promoting people to seek getting a buzz."

it is how others take it,,, more importantly,, how they prefer to take it

i think that when you spoke to ss about it initially, all you mentioned was you used it,, not that you had a basement jungle

ones intent can be honourable,,, but its others that create a harmful world

just some advice richard,,, nothing more and not personal
“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

Ravvau Wrote:
Quote:All I did is answer a question. I'm not promoting people to seek getting a buzz."

it is how others take it,,, more importantly,, how they prefer to take it

i think that when you spoke to ss about it initially, all you mentioned was you used it,, not that you had a basement jungle

ones intent can be honourable,,, but its others that create a harmful world

just some advice richard,,, nothing more and not personal
stew made up the basement jungle. He's never been to my house and wouldn't know one way or another if I had a basement. The cops searched everywhere and found no basement. It's just one example that shows he is a liar and can't be trusted.

I can't help the way other people take things. I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes but I still will answer questions about them. If someone wants to get drunk or buzzed or shot heroin that is their choice but not something I recommend.

this guy buys weed at a store

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4rayFrXVKA

http://www.youtube.com/user/chrychek?blend=21&ob=5

I can't even remember where I ran across this video link... maybe at the nexus offshoot from avalon2. This person gives testimony that the oil extracted a certain way is the cure for cancer.

i don't think pot is a miracle drug

it's got too much amnesia with the high, plus, the plateau of a 'stoned' is like, 15 minutes, tolerance sets in quick, and you're out for the nite

Ravvau Wrote:
Richard Wrote:If you're looking for a good buzz, combining it with tobacco and alcohol will do it.
with respect richard

you are giving idiots the right to say false things about this forum,,, aka ss's disgusting mannerism and behavior in lying to the police and public about you,,, big time dealer and all such lies

whats more,, there is nothing spiritual in having buzzes or getting high on ANY drug

spiritual beings do not need to escape from any reality,,, even temporarily,,, they go there without any external assistance

those who have it in their youth for experimenting,,, that is fine,,, we all do something out of the normal in our youth,,, it can open doors previously unopenable,,,, BUT

once opened, that door can not be closed again,,, it remains open forever,, so why bother thereafter

drugs mimic a small portion of what the mind can do,, very small portion,,, they also make for good escaping,,, if one needs to escape, then one needs to work out why

either way,,, drugs will never provide any spiritual advancement overall

spirituality and drugs do not mix

the Illuminati is living proof of it,,, that is why they allowed it everywhere

I guess you have never heard of DMT. Because the very fact our brain produces it contradicts everything you just said.

artificialflavors Wrote:i don't think pot is a miracle drug

it's got too much amnesia with the high, plus, the plateau of a 'stoned' is like, 15 minutes, tolerance sets in quick, and you're out for the nite
Everything has it's drawbacks but pot has the least bad side effects of any other drug.

[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:Everything has it's drawbacks but pot has the least bad side effects of any other drug.

it'd be pretty good as a THC cough syrup, like THC mixed with corn syrup and dyed green. it'd make a fairish grocery store medicine for nausea & insomnia