Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate realities
Yes, Richard I know about NetZero,however they don't service our area. But ...I'll bet they service OUTER MONGOLIA!!!  :D

Thanks anyway Richard.

Wow…you must live way out in the boonies. I thought NetZero was everywhere.

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Moon Child[/color]]No one is going to get a decent answer on Stewart's questions and answers,about this.All they will get is come to my seminar and you'll get all your answers.That's very sad.Your questions are all valid and good,but I don't think that anyone really has those answers,not even Stewart.

Depends on who answers. Stewart is very brief and hesitant to share info these days. Janet is more willing to tell the readers what's up imo.

Richard,

I suppose boonies is  relevant  but no I actually don't live out in the boonies as much as I would like to.  I do live rurally but I think it's about turf wars or something.

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Alien Lady[/color]]I would like some input from others on how they understand the merging of realities by the CERN experiments.
I saw on steward's website someone asked a very valid question and i quote "In regards to CERN and the merging of realities, I understand the concept of it in a broad sense but on an individual level, does it mean that if the new reality we are merging into has a version of ourselves that is living a very different existence, that we will merge into that existence of ourselves? Will we all of a sudden see drastic changes in our lives in that direction?" unquote....but this person got a very nasty response which doesnt answer the question at all....
How will it work indeed? Do we/will we have alternate selves in that timeline? how will that effect us? how will our lives be affected? will the Divine power that be allow this to happen....?

What can be done is, if Geneva is in your neighborhood area, is this:

Just go to Geneva, be protected, stand on the center of the CERN-circle somewhere in Geneva city and do some simultaneous existence exercises.

In 1982, I had visisted an underground particle beam accelarator (building) inside , which was to be used in a physical test for Quantum Mechanics science. There was a risk for gamma and beta radiation when being in it. The cyclotron is built and very dependent on magnetic control fields which are managed by numerical software and monitoring devices and the risks of leaking radiation is always existing.

I don't understand why CERN is to be used for an "Illuminati escape" instead of Brookhaven/Montauk Point. Geneva has only a lake of water with it, while Montauk is at the Ocean. The only reason I "estimate" this is to be considered, is because the tunnelcircle/diameter of CERN is much more larger and/or more sophisticated than at Brookhaven Labs.