Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian 'crocodile hunter' Steve Irwin killed by stingray
I was intrigued by your thoughts, Mercy Now.  I do agree that the New Age movement was based on valid concepts, but utilised to fuel an external agenda. :)  Perhaps 'positive thinking' was leading towards neutral understanding, which was a problem.  Though, I've also observed that some 'religious' sentiment that's creeping in has the undertones of that movement - like they've been blended together now for the NWR.  I Know my power when it fuels up: and there is no way this agenda is taking me with it! :D  They're afraid of those of us who see through them, and re-remember our deepest knowledge.  So, we're powerful when we're observant! :nod:  I don't like to focus on their actions, except to know what they're creating for people to believe:  I find I have so many idea and mind-patterns to work on these days anyway.

I guess this incident also brings up some Atlantean and Lemurian memories for some, because Australia is one of the Mu remnants.  I know there have been rising ceremonies to activate these energies, so this may symbolise the 'return to dominance' of their frequency.  It doesn't bother me too much though, as I know I have plenty of resources and power to move beyond it all.  We'll find the realities of experience that fit our perspective.

Monica,

I KNOW my power too and have since I was very young . As I said I'll use my energy to feed the Divine which BTW has nothing to do with the NWR :puke:.I'm not seeking nor do I need anyones approval or permission.  

Yes.  I liked what you said, and agree with it. :)

Waltzing Matilda

That beautiful song was Australia to me
before "Crocodile Hunter" aired on TV

He was crazy, brash, exuberant and fun
I never saw another do what he'd done

A pioneer in his field, a man with fight
he brought a gorgeous Australia to sight

So full of dedication, enthusiasm and grit
for the sanctity of wildlife--his passion was lit

For the land and the animals his purpose was filled
yet I think too soon his bright, helping spirit was stilled

He cried for that which moved him and all that he loved
for the critters, his family on earth and his mother above

When I think of his passing I can scarce breathe
while I pray for his loved ones, as the world grieves

As tears fill my eyes so that I can not see
would someone play "Waltzing Matilda" for me

...Thank you Steve Irwin, and family...

~~*~~

Copyright 2006 Kathy Pippig Harris

kathap i like that! :o)

There have been some very interesting and in-depth theories discussed here regarding Steve Irwin's death.  Many people I know have expressed shock that it was a stingray that got him and not a croc.  There have been a lot of tributes etc. on TV and in one I saw, it gave some insight as to the behaviour of stingrays.  They have not been considered as really dangerous unless threatened in some way and it occurred to me that looking deeper at the event, by those of us who do take a step back to look at other meanings, stingrays were shown to be camouflaged quite well when lying flat on the sand and people had been stung when walking on it unknowingly.  They have been filmed happily (apparently) flapping their way past people filming them.  We are all aware how dangerous crocs can be and would be very alert at all times where they are, but to me the lesson could be to be watchful of situations around us, sort of 'expect the unexpected'.

The world, and especially Aus, has lost a "great bloke" in my opinion too, as the TV coverage showed just how much he did in many parts of the globe for conservation.  I always loved how he said "crikey" all the time, as it is an expression I have often used from being very young, learnt from rellies no doubt, the original saying in our area was, "Crikey Moses" but haven't heard that for many years.  Perhaps it will go the way of many old Aussie sayings in the climate of 'political correctness' that now abounds.  Steve always was very straight in his language on his shows and all of us fans of his found this great fun.

Thank you, Purple Parrot! More than happy to share! :-)