Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awakening To True Reality
All I can say here is I feel different-in a better light. I dont do the techniques I discussed in that post. I realized my life is not what I want and my life is good anyway I see it. So I am accepting the present situations. I know how to transmute my life but I am patient with it. :o) I still have a positive outlook for my life and this world. Whether my life is short or long, I feel better about where I'm going and how I can exist here on this planet. I know I can't go wrong on this route--there is no wrong(if those who read this post understood me). :oP

I also have changed. So much has happened since this was first posted. So much water under the bridge. Guess it's like changing hairstyles and clothes. Just look back at pictures from the 60's, 70's, 80's, etc. Everything changes over time, right?

PP,
Change is always good, especially when in a spiritual manner; I believe you have excelled since this time.
DT, it truly is amazing how time can change so many things, we may remain in the same house, suburb or town, same this and that, but our minds alter every second of the day if you flow with the growth.
I think I will pass on reflecting the 80’s, a time that I did not make great choices when it came to that funky fashion and hairstyles, what was I thinking!

AJ and DT

(HUGS)

:o)  I've been through too much change--I guess I wanted my life to be rocked up a bit--so I experienced "too much" in the past two years and didn't know how to deal with each on coming situation and now I know better--I feel cooler/calmer/less shaken up /less furious about things and less worried about stuff that won't happen!!!!

So I guess its more of me going into a: I dont have to let my mind worry too much about my life like I used to.

lol I have had my hair cut/styled recently so its funny that both of you mention that!!!(I rarely like to get my hair styled or cut by another..I used to just let it grow out really long..and maybe once or twice a year I'd get it cut/trimmed but this time I let a stylist do her magic on me). Sometimes I'm still thinking about trying out different styles...we'll see. It can be fun...but everytime I think of fashion,trends,hair,nails new body products--I think what will these really do for me besides garner attention from others..why do I want that attention? I mean if I stayed the same..same type of clothing, shoes, hair for years..I'll still get attention...but why always attention on new ways of image presentation to others?

Its interesting to know that you both were into the 80's trends..hehe. :o)

anyway..peace and love

PP,
If the changes were ‘too much’ you would not be here to discuss it, each of us are only given what we can deal with, never more and never less, even during these occurrences and we think that we will never get through. We become confused with our thoughts and emotions, but life always takes us to the right place and usually the greatest challenge is learning how to flow with the universal force to become patient, tolerant and trusting that all things, no matter how hard eventually become clear.
I think it is good to change your hairstyle, clothes etc, but always have a personal preference and not follow fashion demands, victim mentality can structure fear in us to not change. I can become stuck with colors, because I am so consciously aware of what they mean I avoid buying certain things, but anything that we consciously avoid should be looked at.
If I think back, many changes occurred for me in the 80’s and I experienced lots of positive things, so I am very grateful for that era, but not the fashion.

I would like to correct what I wrote because I feel I am not yet clear in explaining myself..

I didn't mean "too much change". What I meant was I went through too many things happening at once in the two year span(going to nursing school,my dad in hospital, leaving nursing school,friend dying, moving to a new state, leaving old friends, breaking off friendships/relationships,meeting new people, dealing with family traumas that were meant to be worked through at this time,healing myself, new job where the place changes every week,facing terrible outcomes that wouldn't happen such as home eviction,discarding a lot of concepts and teachings, living with confusion above all else,violence, new levels of responsibilities-financial ones, decisions to make--only to realize that I shouldn't worry) that overwhelmed,burdened and stressed me out.

For me thats a great deal..but I know there are people who do it all the time--and who find its nothing to them except another phase...people who move in and out of places, people who have more responsibilities thrown at them unexpectedly, people who struggle with their ailing health/disabilities--and people who deal with everyone else's realities.

I had to be cornered in to just face my reality--not that of others--what others think and perceive is not who I am--what they create is what they experience..its not what I have to work with--..and what happens when I interacts with others--is I worry about their realities and then morph into the way they are dealing with their realities..then I end up creating in my life what they're creating for themselves...(this is why sometimes people say becareful about who you're dealing with)..and i learned that once again to understand the importance of being with me, living with me so i dont have to worry about everyone...

until i get the lesson of this phase, it will keep coming so I must go with the flow of this life. 

i would love to share more..but i dont feel it...sometimes i think if its unsaid, its understood--this is coming from someone who explains and thinks/overanalyzes way too much.

Anu-021413 Wrote:It's as real as it gets, and life will not be the same afterwards...
You're definitely right about that. I wish I had never gotten interested in conspiracy or "occult" knowledge. It is true what they say, ignorance IS bliss.

The worst part about this is you can't discuss it with anyone. Trying to convince your average citizen that the Illuminati or reptilians exist is like trying to convince a man from the 17th century that space travel is possible.

Astrojewels Wrote:It is interesting reading this post as it is a couple of years old now, it would be good to read how anyone here has changed their views or grown with their truth, Avatar do you still feel this way two years on?
I feel far more philosophical about ALL of the info, concerning TPTB, Freemasonry, the NWO, the NWR, Mind Control, Programming and Psychotronic Mind Control, ELF Transmissions and UFO Spacecraft. There is obviously much, much more to read about and to discuss at the HCF, but within the individual, eventually there is a "Paradigm Shift" in HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, and all of this info becauses "relative" in the process.

Interesting answer Avatar let me ask you ‘the information that you have collated over the years, is it your life? Or has it structured a more diverse personality in the why and how’s of our wonderful world?

Astrojewels Wrote:Interesting answer Avatar let me ask you ‘the information that you have collated over the years, is it your life? Or has it structured a more diverse personality in the why and how’s of our wonderful world?
Well all of my life i have been interested in the occult, astronomy, metaphysics, esotericism but up until July 2000, i never had any extensive interest in the information discussed at the HCF. Because of many very mystical metaphysical and esoterical experiences i began questioning the "3D Physical Reality".