Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books And Videos On Mind Control And Deprogramming
Welcome to the forum fluox76, that’s interesting about your grandmother calling you a lebensborn baby. She was obviously aware of the program. Maybe she was telling you the truth. You would have special genetics and programming.

I gave you access to the hyperspace member forums and you can drop by the introduction forum where you can meet the rest of the members and share your story. :)

Welcome fluox76. Your story should be very interesting. Please do introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum as should any new members.

Here is a picture of the double lightning bolts on a lebensborn tag. It can really trigger people, so don't view it unless you have the merger on:
http://www.wwiidaggers.com/19826.jpg

Even so, VH1 has been displaying the double lightning on their series "World Series of Pop Culture." Link is here: http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/world_series_of_pop_culture/pciq/

Don't click any link without your merger on. Last time I saw a lightning bolt I was immediately messing with Luciferian energy as part of my programming (I wrote about this in my deprogramming journal on here several days ago).

Welcome Fluox 76 to the HCF. Weng your information here is very interesting indeed. Thanks for posting it. :smile2:

Richard,
thanks, I'll check it out.

SilverInfinity,
I'm not sure what you mean by merger.  Hopefully I'll can find out about all this lingo when I get my books in the mail. 

Here's a link to what a merger is. :)

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum9/50.html

It is also the Hand of Eris from Discordian Philosophy. The Discordians recognize this symbol as chaos. They do not know this is a word play for a defragmented mind. Their black merger increases programming. Whilst a brown one actually integrates altars and deprograms you. Hyperspace symbols have different nausances depending on the color.

Richard and SilverInfinity,
Thank you the information on the merger.  After using it I felt immediately grounded and calm, so much in fact, I can't even put it into words.  In fact, after these last few days of trying this merger and several other visualizations, I feel unbelievably more balanced and focused, and healthy.  Thanks!! 

The lead singer in the ABBA group,the blond lady is also a lebensborn child.

I watched a two part documentary on Lebensborn children on the History Channel back in 2002, I think.  It was fascinating though no doubt incomplete.  The show haunted me for a very long time. 

I met someone on the Internet last year and kept getting the impression this person was one of these offspring via the content of incessant writing this person posted on a private forum but not once did this person mention Lebensborn.  I did not engage this person because there was too much instability in this person's aura.  Not that this is indicative of the Lebensborn legacy but I really would have liked to find out more from this person but it was not to be.  There must be a wealth of information to be shared on this very private subject.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magnetoreception & Mind Control Hissil 2 466 04-09-2022, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Hissil
Video MIND CONTROL MACHINES SOLD ONLINE! Richard 0 465 05-20-2021, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Monarch Mind Control in the Churches Breaking News 0 495 10-18-2020, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video WOMEN MAKE BETTER MIND CONTROL VICTIMS THAN MEN Richard 0 517 09-29-2020, 11:21 AM
Video CIA DIA MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES Richard 0 497 09-28-2020, 08:08 PM