Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bromelain a Remedy for COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

A Health Impact News subscriber from the UK emailed me today, heartbroken over some of the stories we have covered with people taking the COVID-19 injections and suffering horrible disabilities.

He shared that he read about research in Australia using the enzyme bromelain, derived from pineapple, and its success in destroying the “spike protein in COVID-19,” and decided to try using it as a therapy with an elderly woman who had received two COVID-19 injections and was now “magnetic.”

I want to try and give some hope but I don’t know how well this will work but it is worth trying!!!

After learning Australian Scientist had discovered how to destroy the “natural” covid-19 protein spike using pineapple enzyme (Bromelain), I wondered if it would help a double “Vaccinated” person – vaccinated is in inverted commas because legally these jabs do not meet the definition of a vaccine.

I know an elderly person who is a close friend of mine who ended up Magnetic after these shots.

I talked her into taking the Pineapple enzyme as I seen what the Australian Scientist claimed to have discovered and thought logically it may work with the “Vaccine” as the spike protein was programmed to use our bodies to produce the spike protein to help produce a response via our immune system.

After taking this for just over a month she is now to my surprise no longer magnetic as I retested her!

Hope this can help! Take care and God Bless and the best of luck if this can work.

Being familiar myself with bromelain, having used it as a digestive enzyme for years, since the days I lived in the Philippines back in the 1990s, I decided to look this up and see if I could find the research this person was referencing.

I found two peer-reviewed studies that have been published since COVID-19 started, where it was being tested as an early treatment for COVID-19. One study looked at just bromelain, and another one (the one in Australia) looked at a compound of bromelain with Acetylcysteine (BromAc), which has been previously studied in cancer treatment.

The first study was carried out by researchers at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, and a “preprint” copy of the study, meaning that it had not yet been peer-reviewed, was published in bioRxiv in September of 2020.

After it was peer-reviewed, it was published in the journal Clinical and Translational Medicine in February of 2021 with the title: Bromelain inhibits SARS‐CoV‐2 infection via targeting ACE‐2, TMPRSS2, and spike protein.

The study was funded, at least in part, by the HIH and the FDA assisted as well, according to the “Acknowledgements.”

And yet, this study never made it into my newsfeeds, either in the corporate media or the alternative media.

Here is the Abstract:

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2). The initial interaction between Transmembrane Serine Protease 2 (TMPRSS2) primed SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) protein and host cell receptor angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE-2) is a pre-requisite step for this novel coronavirus pathogenesis.

Here, we expressed a GFP-tagged SARS-CoV-2 S-Ectodomain in Tni insect cells. That contained sialic acid-enriched N- and O-glycans. Surface resonance plasmon (SPR) and Luminex assay showed that the purified S-Ectodomain binding to human ACE-2 and immunoreactivity with COVID-19 positive samples.

We demonstrate that bromelain (isolated from pineapple stem and used as a dietary supplement) treatment diminishes the expression of ACE-2 and TMPRSS2 in VeroE6 cells and dramatically lowers the expression of S-Ectodomain.

Importantly, bromelain treatment reduced the interaction between S-Ectodomain and VeroE6 cells.

Most importantly, bromelain treatment significantly diminished the SARS-CoV-2 infection in VeroE6 cells. Altogether, our results suggest that bromelain or bromelain rich pineapple stem may be used as an antiviral against COVID-19.

Bromelain should quite clearly be added to any early treatment protocol for COVID-19 symptoms, along with Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and the older drugs of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.

The second study on ‘BromAc’ in Australia did get some press coverage, at least outside the U.S. Here is a story run by 7 News back in August of 2020:

Breakthrough COVID treatment using pineapples
Excerpts:

Australian researchers are testing a treatment for coronavirus they hope will provide relief for those infected with COVID-19 and limit its spread.

Professor David Morris and his international team have adapted a cancer treatment known as ‘BromAc’ that could prevent the virus moving into the lungs of carriers and spreading to other people.

A trial on coronavirus patients is being established with a Melbourne hospital and could start next month.

BromAc has been under development for 11 years for use in cancer treatment and includes two components that together dissolve the spike of COVID-19, rendering it unable to infect other cells.

One of the core agents is a pineapple stem enzyme tested in the lab after it was observed that pigs eating pineapples were resistant to particular gastro conditions.

“We’ve taken a drug in development for more than a decade and asked whether it can be adapted for treating people infected with COVID-19, Professor David Morris said in a statement on Monday.

“Our lab results show the new drug renders the COVID-19 spike ineffective, stopping it from infecting other cells.

“We hope the results will show the treatment can confine COVID to the nose and throat and prevent lung infection, and stop infected patients from passing on the live virus,” he said.

The study was published earlier this year, in March, 2021, in the journal Viruses. The title: The Combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc) Synergistically Inactivates SARS-CoV-2

Here is the Abstract:

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) infection is the cause of a worldwide pandemic, currently with limited therapeutic options.

The spike glycoprotein and envelope protein of SARS-CoV-2, containing disulfide bridges for stabilization, represent an attractive target as they are essential for binding to the ACE2 receptor in host cells present in the nasal mucosa.

Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc) has synergistic action against glycoproteins by breakage of glycosidic linkages and disulfide bonds.

We sought to determine the effect of BromAc on the spike and envelope proteins and its potential to reduce infectivity in host cells.

Recombinant spike and envelope SARS-CoV-2 proteins were disrupted by BromAc. Spike and envelope protein disulfide bonds were reduced by Acetylcysteine.

In in vitro whole virus culture of both wild-type and spike mutants, SARS-CoV-2 demonstrated a concentration-dependent inactivation from BromAc treatment but not from single agents. Clinical testing through nasal administration in patients with early SARS-CoV-2 infection is imminent.

As we have previously reported, the FDA is making moves to ban Acetylcysteine in the form of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) here in the U.S.

I am not aware of any attempts to ban bromelain yet, as these supplements are still readily available, and I myself have used it for many years as a natural digestive aid.

Can bromelain or bromelain together with Acetylcysteine be used for those suffering from the side effects of the COVID-19 injections?

I don’t know, but at least one of our readers seems to think so, and since these supplements have almost no known side effects, it most certainly cannot hurt to try them.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/is-pin...-injuries/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CDC Has Stopped Collecting New COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports in V-Safe Program Hissil 0 46 08-30-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Hissil
  Dr. McCullough: Ivermection, Nattokinase, Curcumin & Bromelain Hissil 1 259 08-15-2023, 01:56 AM
  Media to blame Trump for vaccine injuries and deaths Hissil 0 145 08-29-2022, 02:34 AM
Video Laura Eisenhower: King Cobra Venom | The COVID Vaccine Breaking News 0 197 04-20-2022, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Scientific Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine Lethality Hissil 0 193 02-17-2022, 01:20 AM