Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Disinfo Officers EXPOSED
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acd_12449...comments=1

The rich and powerful have a vested interest in suppressing various truths. Anyone who might expose the truth on a mass scale is eliminated without exception.

While some former clandestine military officers, clandestine intelligence agents, and NWO researchers like William Cooper, John Todd, Randall N. Baer, Phil Schneider and Fritz Springmeier have been murdered or imprisoned, a few suspicious individuals are allowed to lecture all around the globe, sell books, DVDs, t-shirts, and get airtime on television and radio shows. Why? Because their talking does not interfere with the plans of those who don't want you to know the truth. That's the story of David Icke, Alex Jones, the makers of Zeitgeist, and other shills, disinformation artists, pseudo-truthseekers and faux whistleblowers (like Ron Paul, Glenn Beck, Keith Olbermann, Jesse Ventura, Bill Maher, Penn & Teller, etc.). It's impossible to bury the truth forever - one way or another, it will always come out. The elite know this, and their rationale is: "If the truth is to come out anyway let it be OUR people that tell it" - so that they have control over it. Alex Jones was allowed to film the Cremation of Care ritual (that involves real human sacrifice) in Bohemian Grove because the elite want us - the small percentage of the population who cannot be controlled by the media - to be paralyzed with fear and to have no real leader to organize a rebellion. David Icke is allowed to educate those who he can reach as long as he can dirty the truth with his unfounded reptilian lies and confuse the sh*t out of conscious, open-minded people in hopes that, frustrated, we will give up truthseeking and delude ourselves into believing that there are no conspiracy facts or open secrets. The CIA's agenda is to flood the truth genre with disreputable content and thereby exhaust public interest. That's also why Illuminati Hollywood makes all these movies like "V for Vendetta", "The Matrix", "Angels and Demons", etc., so that when someone discovers the similarities to reality others will say: "You've watched too many movies, dude".

The rabbit hole is deep. Don't give up! And don't forget that you're not alone! Us, that is, the little guy, each other - we're the ones we can trust.

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation -

http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

Alex Jones - Jesuit Order
David Icke - New Ager
Jordan Maxwel - Freemason
David Wilcock - New Ager/Theosophist
Micahel Tsarion - Rosicrucian/Theosophist
Peter Joseph - CIA-backed Counterculturalist/Theosophist
Jeff Rense - New Ager/Theosophist
Zechariah Sitchin - Freemason/New Ager
Dr. Steven Greer - New Ager/Pilgrim Society/Club of Rome & connections with the United Nations
Texe Marrs - Jesuit Order/Christian Millennialist
John Harris & the TPUC - connections to MI5/Templars
"Freeman" - connection to Freemasons/New Ager
Alan Watt - New Ager/Theosophist
Stewart Swerdlow - CIA-backed Counterculturalist/New Ager
David Shayler - MI5 Programmed mind-control victim/New Ager
Ron Paul - Anglo-American Society/Freemason/Knights of Malta/John Birch Society

and that's just a few, other organizations to distrust:

9/11 Truth Movement
WeAreChange
Venus Project (Zeitgeist backed)
Red Ice Creations
Freeman Society/TPUC

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=20...opic=11466

Boy, is there anyone out there that is NOT a disinformation agent? :?

The sad thing is that any truther that gets a big following either gets bought or killed.

Don't jump off the deep end of futility!

Step back, take a deep breath and stay tuned to authentic facts... examine your beliefs and remember

that there are things worth dieing for.
We are, right now, this minute, NOW, standing at a critical precipice (is that the right word?) to stand your ground.

ETHICS is what matters.
HCF news? Your list is unwarranted! Each and EVERY one of those listed has made a hefty contribution and just like YOU and ME, we have fallen subject to distortions.... do not dismiss their contributions, recognize their vulnerability to the psychopathics at large, though few in number, with minions aplenty... do not become one of them.

I am sickened, nauseated in my stomach of attempts to discount those that are TRYING against great odds of power to shake you by your shoulders to get involved instead of constantly criticizing!

Stop it now! Shut the fu*k up unless you have something more thorough to offer up..... stop poll parroting, buying into "beliefs"... search w/the most pure level of heart that you can muster for the most accurate FACTS that you can.

We need you to get on board and stop tearing down those that are TRYING. If you find FACTS to discount something, discount w/your proofs against the INFORMATION and not their PERSON.

Are you trying to claim that all the disinfo agents listed are honest people?

I can answer that by asking you : Are you ALWAYS honest? have you spoken out even when you have not delved deep enough into a subject to know for SURE what you say is so?

I really have to laugh at the wording of your question..
perhaps you should read it again and again until you can see it too. I am abolustely, at this time, unable to address you because of absurdities!

Auriga? Your question is a valid one.
We can look at ourselves to answer that
as we always excuse ourselves in the saliently pointed question, now don't we...

Can you, in honesty, tell me outright that all the people above mentioned in your pasted article have done NOTHING to contribute to the betterment of society?

Even Swerdlow, I dare say while gagging, does his piece, though in a dasdardly backward fashion suitable to be dismissed w/the testimonies we give daily...

do not enter in the promotion of smearing people en masse...
smear their posits with a carefully prepared counter argument please, and not their person.
We have ALL, each and every one of us, have been and still are duped to degrees that would probably shock us to find out...

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder and you want to dismiss everyone's research on these people for some odd reason.