Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrail Plane Cose Up
AJ,
I think that plane is bigger than it appears in the photos . I,too, have seen the larger planes spewing,more so than the smaller ones though I have seen those as well. I know what crop dusters etc. are having  lived in rural areas most of my life and they are not crop dusting. I want to learn to identify airplanes so that I can say more than it was "very big" etc.

There were times when the skies were literally plaid with chemtrails here. Still happens if you go outside my CB/ gifting  range unless someone else has seen fit to set up another CB and is gifting.There is a school of thought that says that the chemtrails now are inert and harmless. That it's now merely a psyop's campaign. I 'm not of that belief as I can time community illness to chemtrail activity. And most of these folks never "see" the sky.

Of course unless your old enough to remember skies without chemtrail you would believe the load of crap that is put out that it is merely contrails in a particular atmospheric condition.Not!! I've literally seen a chemtrail plane and a non-chemtrail plane flying the same altitude and parallel. Different spew.The other thing I need to do is get my own digital camera and learn to use it.

But I tend to believe the theory that the U.S. is one big occult experiment and it's up to individuals to choose the heart path to correct this mess.

FTR...... One of the smaller planes very much like the photo just buzzed my house @ 1:23 EST....twice:lol: That's a first. I've had black helicopters  but not these guys.Once from west then again from the south. No spew . Just buzzing . Hmmmm.

GR,
At least your hubby has a theory and you are both aware of what is going on.

MN,
Do you think your CB would work in a big city? How many would you need to control that kind of bombardment? I know they work; we have also experimented, can’t say on line but fixed a problem in our area. Yes I agree that it is a shame that so many people do not want to know the truth, but as long as you know that is all that matters.

AJ,

A CB would most certainly work in a big city,especially with additional gifting in the area . Mine tends to have a range of about 15-20 miles and i know there is a big underground base nearby. One can  boost them up too if necessary.

It would be interesting to go on a mission to a large city and just completely surround the energy with heaps of CB’s, to see how it would change the people and their attitudes. But I know that more and more people are realizing that these planes are not just planes, and that is encouraging to all of us.

I personally dont believe in this and think that these "chemtrails" are actually just aircraft contrails, water vapor condensed in the hot exhaust behind the aircraft.

I think they'd have to be much lower than however many thousands of feet high they are for "it" to be effective if they were spraying something. by the time that stuff would finally fall to earth (it just hangs up there like contrails till it's gone anyway) it would be so diluted that I dont see how "it" could be effective in whatever it's intended purpose was anyway.

Part of an article from USA Today (click link to read complete article if you wish): http://www.usatoday.com/weather/resource...trails.htm

Conspiracy theories find menace in contrails

By Traci Watson, USA TODAY

A new conspiracy theory sweeping the Internet and radio talk shows has set parts of the federal government on edge.

The theory: The white lines of condensed water vapor that jets leave in the sky, called contrails, are actually a toxic substance the government deliberately sprays on an unsuspecting populace.

Believers call these tracks "chemtrails." They say they don't know why the chemicals are being dropped, but that doesn't stop them from speculating. Many guess that the federal government is trying to slow global warming with compounds that reflect sunlight into the sky. Some propose more ominous theories, such as a government campaign to weed out the old and sick.

Nothing is "out there" except water vapor and ice crystals, say irritated scientists who study contrails. Some, such as Minnis, are outraged enough by the claims of chemtrail believers that they have trolled Internet chat rooms to correct misinformation or have gotten into arguments with callers.

"Conspiracy nonsense," snorts Kenneth Sassen, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Utah. "These things are at 30,000 to 40,000 feet in the atmosphere. They're tiny particles. They're not going to affect anyone."

40 years ago planes criss-crossed the sky at various altitudes.  Some even managed to break the sound barrier with what was called a "sonic boom".  Some of the planes were passenger planes, some were jets and such from the local air force base.  Not one of those planes ever left a trail that became a cloud.  They evaporated a very short distance frmo the back of the plane.

40 years ago, I would sit in the field of wheat and admire the deep blue sky.  It naturally grew to a darker blue on the horizon.  I could see the great expanse as limitless space.  Now the sky always has a white haze, especially when viewed at the line of the horizon.

While working at the library, a patron was excited that she had just finished a career with the air force.  She was bubbly at the thought of her new life but appreciated what the air force had done for her.  She saw my lack of enthusiasm so I finally mentioned that I wanted to know what they were spraying in the sky.  She hesitated, said she should probably not say anything, but wanted to reassure me that "It could be worse".  She was surprised that I did not find this comforting and said she was sorry she had said anything at all.

HB, can you remember back far enough to recall how the skies looked 40 years ago?  I very much miss the natural sky.  I'm hoping that I will see a real sky just once more before I die (not to be soon) because I loved it so much.

icon_wuah

40 years ago I was only 2 so unfortunately I cant say I've seen the sky as you have, or at least remember it.

This person of whom you speak would have obviously had to have had a pretty high security clearnance AND been involved with some part of the program if she knew about some program where the AF or even Gov't was spraying stuff in the sky. Based on her "hesitation" and "It could be worse" comment I would not trust her as far as I could throw her for official business. I have a clearance and if anyone askes me questions about classified stuff I just respond with "I'm sorry, I cant talk about that" if I do know something about it or admit that I dont know anything about it rather than talk around it, try to appear cool by saying "Sorry, I cant tell you"or make leading comments.

Hambone, What level  of clearance do you have and from whom?I knew some one who had "security clearance " from the Air Force .They would handcuff a briefcase or suitcase to her wrist  put her on a plane and she was flown to a prearranged destination. At that point she would be met by some people some were officers others weren't and were in "civies" and taken to a location. She was told not to ask  about what was in the briefcases or what was going on.Eventually she realized the briefcases were no longer locked. She told her superior officer and his reply was that "didn't matter  if she knew as no one would believe her anyway . The government would prove that she was "crazy"."

I am old enough to remember the skies from the '50's until the present. I grew up and have lived in rural areas most of my life and used to spend time sitting and watching clouds and the sky. There never was a plaid sky or a "contrail" sticking until the late '80's .

I have a Top Secret security clearance (TS/SCI DCID 6/4 to be exact). The background search was done by OPM (Office of Personnel Management) and the Air Force Central Adjudication Facility in D.C. (and the DoD, U.S. Gov't) granted me the clearance.  

Your friend was what we call a Classified Courier. Usually the people carrying around classified documents know what they're carrying, but I guess not in all cases.

I'm not knocking you for believing in what you believe in. I just wanted to add my .02 cents in too.