Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child Trafficking | Adrenochrome & Superstars
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjhWNejqQAk&list=WL&index=9

This will be one of the most important videos you will watch. Going in-depth into the energetic roots to these sensitive subjects, child trafficking, black magic, Adrenochrome, and the superstars... History of the Universes and what are Archons. What is going on with the Superstars and why do they drink Adrenochrome. The differences within 'Unity Consciousness of Oneness'. The face masks connection to child trafficking. How to work and choose our most positive timelines, Australia's connection. This video has been created in awareness to #savethechildren.

In memory of the departed, may they find the peace and happiness where they are now that was criminally taken from them under the Sun.

It's often very hard to believe that a God of any form actually exists.

Quote:LIVING IN A CHILD'S DREAM by The Masters' Apprentices - Lyrics

See the windows of the green house, their painted yellow like doors

See the child who sits in wonder, at this brightly colored scene
See the clown who makes the children laugh, as he spins around and
Shows them all his tricks
Oh how I wish I where a little boy again, living in a child's dream

See the mountains made of ice cream, with cherries doted on their slopes
And over there's a chocolate tree trunk ,mint leaves are hanging from the boughs
Oh how I wish I where a little boy again living in a child's dream

A land of fairy tales and good things, is all a child will dream all day
And while he's young he'll have no reason ,to cry for someone gone away
Oh how I wish I where a little boy again, living in a child's dream

https://youtu.be/To5jBkaigYQ

(08-01-2020, 04:33 AM)Pheonix Wrote: It's often very hard to believe that a God of any form actually exists.

That's because a god like in the bible doesn't exist. God is consciousness that is in everything. It's the universe experiencing itself through us. In order to experience everything, it has to allow everything. I don't know if that will make sense to you or not.

Attached Files Image(s)

They have crafted the noun God well for their purpose, making it a mirror-image of the verb God.  They have done it so well that it annoys me even to this day when I consider all the energy I expended in my youth believing in that convolution of a fiction.  It can end up making one feel like a fool.  The moral to me is not really 'the God', but rather all the other matured fools around me squashing their misconceptions down my young and naive throat.  They were more convincing about it than they were forceful, no doubt that is because they believed it themselves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cathy O’Brien: Child Trafficking and my experience of Madeleine Albright Hissil 0 618 04-05-2022, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Hissil
  Russian Spetznas Liberate Child Trafficking Victims in Ukraine Breaking News 0 294 02-27-2022, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video DHS Insider Blows Whistle on Int'l Child Sex Trafficking Gangs Richard 0 336 08-25-2021, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Will Ferrell EXPOSED: MASONIC MOCKERY of CHILD TRAFFICKING Richard 0 376 04-08-2021, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video PRESIDENT TRUMP WANTS YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING Breaking News 0 437 01-17-2021, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Breaking News