Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christ’s Resurrection Was Not on Sunday
 Thank you Filter for pointing out the above great info.

Flammas eius Lucifer
Matatinus invéniat: ille inquam, Lucifer, qui nescit occasum.
Christus Filius tuus,
qui regressus ab inferis, humano generi
serenus illuxit,
et vivit et regnat in saecula saeculorum

Translated into English:
"The Morning Star find its flame man, I say, O lucifer, who does not know the going down of Christ, Your Son, who came back from the dead, and shed His peaceful Light to the human race, and is Alive and Reigns for ever and ever"  and the reply is -- "Amen"

In Dutch:      
"Moge de morgenster haar brandend vinden:
die morgenster, zeg ik, die geen ondergang kent,
Christus, Uw Zoon,
die uit het dodenrijk teruggekeerd,
over het menselijk geslacht haar helder licht verspreid heeft
en leeft en heerst voor altijd en eeuwig."

It refers to the bible verse in Revelation 22:16:

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
http://biblehub.com/revelation/22-16.htm

This is an excellent clarification video from Mark Passio on Satanism vs. Luciferianism. He distinguishes between Luciferianism and DARK luciferianism. At 5:50 and 11:42. 75% of the world population follows Satanic/Dark Luciferic tenents. (Ego identification, Social Darwinism, Moral Relativism).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTSpkffdBnI

Thank you, Filter. Mark Passio explains that the "Dark Luciferians" are the highest on the hierarchy over and above "Satanists". An identification with the limited frequency of the 5 sense material world is the heart of these egoic religions. In fact we live in an infinity of densities and frequencies. They say, do everything you can to gratify these 5 senses. Death is the cessation of consciousness for all time. Many, many, many people in Western civilization subscribe to these Satanistic principles and live their lives accordingly. It's a very limiting worldview except for the identification with the lower self which is fed and given strength.

Death is the cessation of consciousness. It is a dark and scary worldview. It is a left brain dominant imbalance...the left hand path. The nurturing right brain is blocked.

"THIS IS THE HEART OF THESE RELIGIONS ~ IT IS THE RELIGION OF SLAVERY ~ IF YOU THINK THIS WAY, IF YOU LIVE THIS WAY, THEN YOU CAN NEVER TRULY BE FREE. The NWO architectural planners propogate this religion to keep us forever enslaved. They regard us as animals...just animals.

[The Gnostic perspective says that a very small portion of true divine spirit was trapped here and then harnessed by "forces against divinity". We remember our divine homes because we actually have some of that within us.  MOST of the creatures people-ing this landscape are only madeup of this dark, material, limited world matter. There really is nothing else for them. Language, the telling and feeding of it is used to ensnare.]

MORAL RELATIVISM - leads to social Darwinism and that there is NO such thing as objective right and wrong. Right is what is right for you at any time. Wrong is what is wrong for you at any time. "I" get to make it all up. I am god. Their ego and personality is the god they serve. This is where Western society has been headed for a number of years. Look out for numero uno - THAT'S WHY IS IS GOING to SHACKLES, CHAINS unless that way of thinking and being in the world CHANGES IMMEDIATELY! "Dance, puppet...Dance"! They're going after the kids. It's the CREMATION of CARE...purging the essence of the caring heart...the heartbleed. Rights are meaningless then, It's moral relativism. Others do not have rights. The entire control system is made of this. Might makes right and is utter nonsense. Women, children, elderly or weak get the worst treatment. It's the preferences of the dominator in any given time.
The gauge of success is whomever gets on top - as long as WE profit from that and step on the others - that's the goal of life. Main goal of Satanism.

That's another reason New Age thinking is so ridiculous. In particular, where we're in a classroom and are evolving, the best get liberated and all that nonsense. The Satanists and Dark Luciferianism created the New Age Religion as most of us reading here know.

These are the two main religions and not philosophies which compose the New World Order Religion. The cover religions like Christianity, Buddhism etc. are just that, covers for humans who are actually practicing the self serving religions.

Preceded by:

« Et in odórem suavitátis accéptus,
supérnis lumináribus misceátur.
 »

Translated into English :
"Receive it as a pleasing fragrance, and let it mingle with the lights of heaven."

So, I think it is quite obvious that such videos and info come from conning, or at least severely biased and delusional protestants with an own agenda.
In any event, people should realise that nomenclature won't do the Trick ANYWAY. It's not about names. People are caught up in names and literalism, and that's one of the main reasons why they remain deluded and ignorant. 
I don't care much about names. 
Luciferianism vs. DARK Luciferianism is another distraction, so you get caught up in nomenclature games, when asked me.
"Lucifer" is in essence just a TITLE, folks. Nothing more, nothing less.

Getting the words right is very important and NOT just a distraction.

Language is probably the biggest trap on the planet true enough. Still, according to Mark Bassio, the title Dark Luciferians is referring to the ones at the top of the heap mindcontrolling the masses, even the Satanists. The Dark Luciferians are the ones with the knowledge of spiritual, natural law who are lazy and self serving who would rather rule in hell than do the work (with the knowlege of truth that they possess) to assist the beings on this planet. 

They are degenerate psychopaths and we have a duty as well as the power of spiritual law on ourside to THWART THEM in every possible way. Spreading correct information is the most effective.

This vid could be sloppy research or could very well be another group trying to make the Vatican look bad but in actuality the Vatican looks AND is bad based on their own merit.

I know you are familiar with this research, Filter but check where the Vatican stood in regard to the Nazis in WWII to show us where the highest level Catholic powers stand. The top level of the Vatican is composed of Dark Luciferians. I agree that the video doesn't show us much. The Vatican has been showing one face to the public and quite another while conducting their dark masses.

...only a minority of them though. There is the Dark Pope. The official Pope might be kept in the dark because they tend to be "taken out" routinely.

Elizabeth,

I'm not in favour of the Vatican in any way... I know about the complete and utter evil of it, believe me.
It's not about pro- or anti-Vatican in this case. It's about a certain text from the bible. A truthful text, when asked me. That's what this particular (Latin) chant is about. About Christ Lucifer, Christ the bringer/bearer of Light. Revelation 22:16. 
That's what it means in Latin. The Morning Star. That's what you need to embrace: the True Light. 

...What about YHWH! So, if you want the words right, I would suggest to start with YHWH, because that is the one you should keep an eye on, not this "Lucifer" nomenclature distraction. 

Catholicism as well as protestantism worship YHWH, the deity featured in the old testament. That's not a secret. Hiding it in plain sight has always been the best way to fool the masses. 
Strangely enough, people don't seem to care about worshipping that obvious psychopathic, satanic, mass murdering tyrant. Instead it's "Lucifer" that is the bad guy ... 

No, "Lucifer" refers to the True Light in this case, and that is the biggest enemy of YHWH. Black is white, and white is black in this world. People are seriously deluded.

People make it much more complicated than it really is, in my estimation.

Thanks for the clarity and research you bring to this subject, Filter. I felt it important to point out the other more well known usage of Lucifer because it's a point of confusion. The sound vibration could have power to evoke negativity whatever its original meaning.

(04-20-2014, 10:59 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienci...real20.htm

Interesting, I didn't know April 1st was a ritual day. I know April 1st turned into April Fools day because when the Christians continued to celebrate New Years on April 1st the pagans would call them fools because they believed New Years was January 1st. 

That's interesting about the origin of April Fool's Day. It's awful to contemplate how many human/animal sacrifices are still occuring on these dates with children being their favorites.

True, I feel sorry for all those children.