Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Beings
If Clear Beings created the physical and non-physical, then they have a pretty darn good reason.

The Clear Beings created the powerful Dracos with a false sense of power and superiority. They also programmed the Dracos with the purpose to conquer -- what they themselves created. The quest to conquer the world and bring "chaos to order" therefore is a misguidance and just mind-control.

The humans are just as programmed as the Dracos in many respects. We fall for the Victim-Oppressor mentality/programming as well.

Since we are both programmed, in a reality that seems to exist without a purpose, I believe the Clear Being's intention is to allow the Victim-Oppressor mind-patterns be played out and to see if the programmed can evolve to become the Programmer.

Nonphysically that would mean our souls are free from the Victim-Oppressor chain. Physically, we may evolve similarly into Clear Beings. (In the popular show, Star Trek, Changelings are a body of ocean that can manifest as individuals in the physical. They are said to have evolved from the physical world.)

In my opinion we will probably never know their true reasons for creating physical and non physical reptilians.Changelings are still physical regardless of their shapeshifting abilities.Moreover they can not manifest in the physical world that easily.Transparent Beings are not physical like changelings,maybe they want to conquer this universe through the use of Draco minions.We will not evolve into Transparent Beings or at least I think so.

[user=4]SilverInfinity[/user] wrote:
Quote:If Clear Beings created the physical and non-physical, then they have a pretty darn good reason.

The Clear Beings created the powerful Dracos with a false sense of power and superiority. They also programmed the Dracos with the purpose to conquer -- what they themselves created.
Humans were not created by Transparent Beings so they didnt program the Draco to conquer what they created.Humans are not their creation from what I know on that subject

As the Draconian Reptilians are able to cross over between this 3D Reality and the 4D Reality, when Lemuria collapsed, the Reptilian colonies there were entrapped by the Lyraen Atlantean Priestesses in the Astral Level by the use of Magic for want of a better term, or perhaps i should say, Occult Science.That is the reason why as of 60,000 BP, there were so many Lemurian Reptilians trapped in the Astral Level and we now see the 3D and 4D aspects of all this.

Not all Draco can go from 3rd to 4th dimension.

Zmaj, all Draconian Reptilians and Lemurian Reptilians dwelling outside the EMF of this 3D Reality, dwell only in the Astral Dimension in this sector of the Universe.In other parts of our Galaxy and across the Universe this may vary however.

I do not watch StarTrek.

I only posted from what I read at Wikipedia. Avatar, didn't the Clear Beings talked to Stewart who is now trying to fix the victim mentality that allows the kind of oppression on earth by the Illuminati? (We attract what we think). If they did, why would the Clear Beings want to take over the world? Or are they really testing both sides of the coin. That is my reasoning, Zmaj. I also believe that Clear Beings knew that humans would exist. Remember that time does not exist out of the context of physical reality.

If the Clear Beings contacted Stewart, I wonder if talking to the Clear Beings is a good idea. I would tell them I will solve their puzzle.

I dont believe any of us knows why they created reptilian races.All of this is speculation.I very much doubt that any human would have anything to say to the Transparent Beings.Like they would listen to a lesser creature such as human :big grin: Like they even care :big grin:

Learning to speak without words or linguistics within the Language of Hyperspace, instead of with the English Language, which is a Masonic Language reinvented by Sir Francis Bacon, a Reptile Hybrid, would be a good starting place for Human Beings to attract the Clear Beings to converse with them. :smile2:

Sadly, I think I once knew this language. Other than that, I used to be very powerful. :discust: I could have striked it rich, but I didn't think, "I want wealth now!" I don't understand why I am so powerless now. It seems like every force out there can crumble me. This includes illness, weather, people, "random" events.

Ever since I decided I wanted to be normal, I suffered a stroke and memory lost. I still have friends that would let me know what happened did happen, but even with my memories I usually can't mimick "this person's" powers.

The language that communicates always let you know what will happen, and lets YOU somehow influence immediate events.