Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Beings
There are many accounts of Physical Reptilians being able to phase between this 3D Reality and the 4D Reality.A couple who are good friends of the family encountered Physical Reptilians in Hawaii who appeared to be wearing no apparatus for teleportation and yet appeared in the blink of an eye in front of them.Have you read Hunt For The Skinwalker by Colin Kelleher and George Knapp?It is all about a North East Utah Ranch where where Demonic Entities, Reptilians and Hybrids would phase in and out of existence like many UFOs do.As i have already said, the Lemurian Reptilians had some colonies who heavily experimented with Etheric Technology and became trapped in the Astral Dimension. The Electromagnetic Frequncy of the Earth drastically changed so those Reptilians were no longer able to interact effectively with this 3D Reality.So those Lemurian Reptilians in the Lower Caste System and those who were not involved in such experimentation would obviously be stuck in this 3D Reality and they were the ones who fled into the Inner Earth.The Draconian Reptilians do phase in and out of 3D Reality because of their DNA and Mind Patterns, because i have had third party contacts with people who have given witness accounts of seeing Reptilians materialise and then disappear in front of them.Also many accounts of this happening do exist on the Internet.I said that all the Draconian Reptilians border 3D Reality and 4D Reality which is well known by those in the Intelligence Community at the highest levels.

Moon Child Wrote:The reason they created the Reptilian race was to antagonize and test humans.This at least,is a known fact about them.I'm afraid I don't agree with you Avatar.The non physical reptilians were created first,and then the physical ones.They do not interact.They can't.I know that for a fact,otherwise they would not need people like me,who act as a bridge for them to interact.The non physical ones were already in the astral level,so no entrapment occurred.Only after the hybrids came to be and infiltration occurred did they obtain knowledge which enabled them certain things.Also,the physical reptilian race was created from the genetics of the physical Lyraens and the energy of the transparent race.This is crucial,because some of us exist as human hybrids in physical reality,and also reptilians in the astral level.

The test story reminds me to the book of "Blue Blood, True Blood".

We all are both reptilian and human to some degree.

interesting to know here, we "humans" are able to make our own "clear people" of a lesser degree:

the so called elementals and elementars.

We "humans" are even able to control and direct "clear people"; However, that's an application often used by Black Magic.

I don't know exaclty where the first transparent people came from.

Further; I think "exorcism" is a professional art (and very dangerous) to break the bridge function Moon Child talks about when mentioning the transparent people here.

Avatar Wrote:There are many accounts of Physical Reptilians being able to phase between this 3D Reality and the 4D Reality.
Quote:Yes,there are.If I had the technology,I could too.Or,the second way is to use 100% of your brain capacity,or very close to it.

A couple who are good friends of the family encountered Physical Reptilians in Hawaii who appeared to be wearing no apparatus for teleportation and yet appeared in the blink of an eye in front of them.
Quote:You were not present.Right? Right.Can you even claim that it wasn't technology from the Bluebeam Project? No.You're going by what someone else said,or claims.

Have you read Hunt For The Skinwalker by Colin Kelleher and George Knapp?

It is all about a North East Utah Ranch where where Demonic Entities, Reptilians and Hybrids would phase in and out of existence like many UFOs do.
Quote:Sooooo?
Quote:Yes,I have my very own that does too :crybaby: :D

As i have already said, the Lemurian Reptilians had some colonies who heavily experimented with Etheric Technology and became trapped in the Astral Dimension. The Electromagnetic Frequncy of the Earth drastically changed so those Reptilians were no longer able to interact effectively with this 3D Reality.
Quote:I have yet to learn or hear how a physical being can get trapped in the astral,along with their physical body.Too bad Stewart is not on this forum to elaborate on this.

The Draconian Reptilians do phase in and out of 3D Reality because of their DNA and Mind Patterns, because i have had third party contacts with people who have given witness accounts of seeing Reptilians materialise and then disappear in front of them.
Quote:I'm sorry,but you're going by what someone else said,claims,etc,etc,and not your own knowledge,experiences.

I said that all the Draconian Reptilians border 3D Reality and 4D Reality which is well known by those in the Intelligence Community at the highest levels.
Quote:Are you in the intelligence community?

Avatar wrote[quote]"There are many accounts of Physical Reptilians being able to phase between this 3D Reality and the 4D Reality."This is a fact.Avatar wrote"A couple who are good friends of the family encountered Physical Reptilians in Hawaii who appeared to be wearing no apparatus for teleportation and yet appeared in the blink of an eye in front of them."I was not there but i live in London and have myself seen on three occasions people physically shapeshift and then fade in and out. Perhaps this was Project Blue Beam at work.Avatar wrote"Have you read Hunt For The Skinwalker by Colin Kelleher and George Knapp?""It is all about a North East Utah Ranch where where Demonic Entities, Reptilians and Hybrids would phase in and out of existence like many UFOs do."Avatar wroteIf you have read this book you will then know why i asked the question in the first place. If you have had equivalent experiences or identical experiences then obviously you do not need to.Avatar wrote"As i have already said, the Lemurian Reptilians had some colonies who heavily experimented with Etheric Technology and became trapped in the Astral Dimension. The Electromagnetic Frequncy of the Earth drastically changed so those Reptilians were no longer able to interact effectively with this 3D Reality."Avatar wrotePerhaps i was not clear enough here. As the EM Frequency of the Earth changed and as the molecular structure of those Lemurian Reptilians also altered to then travel into the Astral Dimension, that is how they could. Physically as in a solid 3D form i am not certain on that. Avatar wrote"The Draconian Reptilians do phase in and out of 3D Reality because of their DNA and Mind Patterns, because i have had third party contacts with people who have given witness accounts of seeing Reptilians materialise and then disappear in front of them."Again i have had experiences myself as i said earlier and have seen this occur in London. I only mentioned "third party contacts' to back my case up whilst explaining all this to you. Again, you might be right, it could all be Project Blue Beam at work. Thankyou for your valid and interesting points of view on this subject.

Come on Avatar.I did not read the book.The book is about UFO's,dogs getting incinerated by a glowing orb,cattle mutilations,semi invisible aliens,beings crawling out of portals,and physical effects on people and animals,such as bloody noses.

Except for the cattle mutilations,all of this is using technology.And I'll tell you something else.I don't have to read the book to know about the bloody noses.It's getting blasted with ELF weaponry,and it ain't no pretty thing.I have experienced this.You my friend are referring to a book that explains the various happenings at a far out ranch,in which technology is used.Btw,people physically shapeshifting in which a demonic being fades in and out,is called demonization.I do know a lot about that too :big grin::ninja:

Molecular structure changes when you can bleep in and out of physical reality,which you can do if a larger percentage of brain capacity is used.Physically,you can't get stuck in the astral.

*had to erase something,as I was too slow,and you were to fast :)

Thanks for your insights into this very interesting subject area Moonchild.Your knowledge on this subject is very much appreciated.From the beginning of my statements on Reptilians phasing between 3D Reality and 4D Reality i was inferring that Etheric Technology had been used for molecular changes in the physical body anyway.I fully agree with you Moonchild. The Lemurian Reptilians just by Mind Patterns alone could never have gone into the Astral Dimension in physical form. The Lemurians were always physical and remained so until the destruction of Lemuria itself. Yes there are Astral Entities that are Reptilian in appearence and of course they were not Lemurians either. However the use of technology is another matter. Whether any success occurred with that type of Etheric Technology will never be really known. The line between Magic Rituals, Mind Patterns and Etheric Technology is a fine one indeed and depends on the individuals points of view on such matters.The definition of what is solid and 3D, what is perceived as 'real' in many ways is down to individual points of view as always. Your knowledge is really fascinating though Moonchild and your input here is much appreciated. :smile2:

Sources of information concerning the Lemurians and the Astral Dimension are difficult to verify so i know that the Lemurians could never travel without some type of technology into the 4D Reality.I completely agree with you Moonchild on this point. BTW, i used to have endless bleeding noses and small amounts of blood on my body when i was younger and used to hear loud buzzing, humming and bleeping noises in the evening time. Sometimes blue beams of light would shine into my house and strange flashing orbs of light would appear and then suddenly disappear. All of this i see now was from ELF Transmissions and Pulse Microwave Transmissions.

May I ask what the 4D reality means?    We live in 3D right?  What is 4D or what would it be like?  Is 4D Astral?  What is hyperspace then?

Hi there William.3D = Physical Reality4D = Astral RealityHyperspace is beyond any Dimension and is the abode of God Mind itself although God Mind is part of all Dimensions as well.