Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could The End Of The World Battle Be Between The Elohim And Orion Group?
Polly I am curious about what you said regarding the "pure reppies being forced to evolve ( develop  emotional bodies) or be destroyed". How do you think they would go about this?? They were also partly responsible for creating human kind,right?? Would they hang around humans with more lemurian genetics/reptilian energies in them? I know..I guess I'm looking at this situation in fear.. 

For some reason, what you said may explain why I was talking about humanity evolving a great deal over the summer..This is why I ask. I know we can't really know for sure....just yet.

I really believe that many are awakening faster than before but we've still got miles to go...and I often wonder about the outcome...what our society will become...how we will live. I know..I know..live in the moment and learn as much as I can from it...but its sometimes hard for me to not worry about the future or think about the what ifs in my own past. Thats something in my mind pattern thats gotta change.

I want to say whats goin on but I rarely pay attention to the news these days. I do not want to watch more things in our reality that add to our negativity and pessimistic tendencies(erm yeah though sometimes i do watch horror movies) so I avoid it and instead try to do something else..like connect to nature or introspect..or have fun with friends.I've got my own negativity to cleanse.

Hi PP,

Someone told me over a year ago that some of the pure reppies already started to develop thin emotional bodies.  She met them.  My sense is that human genetics are stronger than reptilian genetics.  Humans have the tendency to "humanize" other species we come in contact with anyway.  Before I was told that some of the pure reppies started to develop emotional bodies the thought came to me as an imperative.  Every time since when I think of the pure reppies this imperative comes to my mind in a rush of force -- they must evolve or be destroyed.  Also, I have come across many accounts of people triumphing over pure reppies.  LIke others say, there is a whole lot going on in our solar system and beyond and I don't think the pure reppies have a chance of continuing in the same vein because so many races are involved in resolving the reppie problem.  And yes, my opinion is that the reppies are and have been a problem.  Not only that, there are cosmic forces at play in this galaxy which are forcing change upon all of creation.  It cannot be stopped.

PP, I don't feel qualified to comment on if the pure reppies helped to create humans.  There is something interesting in my diary about who created who which I would have to look up.  But from what I can tell, there have been many cooks in the genetic kitchen over the eons.  Even if that is fact, that the pure reppies did indeed help to create humans (and it would be okay with me if it is), it doesn't matter because the here and now is what I am concerned about and can affect.  What went before is what went before; what I do with the now is what counts.

PLease remember that what I just typed above is my opinion based upon experience, observation and other people's experiences.  It's an opinion and I am not an expert.  :)

Thanks, Avatar.  Yes, you are right, we always have to wait and see what happens as things unfold.  We are an integral part of that unfolding.  :)

Dear Polly,

Thanks for clarifying that for me!! I appreciate it. I just find that info really interesting about the reptilians forming emotional bodies.  Maybe it just gives me another clue/piece of the puzzle to why I am here but I need to confirm it.

You're also right--that we shouldn't be too overly concerned with who created who because it sounds like there are so many complications involving time streams and various interferences with our genetics,etc. I understand the reptilians are our teachers so it makes it sort of easier to forgive them...but one must go through that process when necessary.

Thanks for reminding me about what you said being an opinion. I think you might be right though to some extent...anything seems to be possible....

Polly,

Without any doubt,the Draco helped create humans aeons ago.We have a reptilian part of the brain.What does a fetus look like.This is a fact of life.

Moonchild is right Polly.The Lemurian Reptilians began hybridizing the Martian Mammalians who had settled where Sumer was located in the Middle East and became the Sumerians over thousands of years.The Reptilians are an integral part of Human Beings and our history on this Earth.So for that reason alone we must understand where we have come from and how we were created and why in a wider sense, Human Beings choose to incarnate on Earth. It is all interconnected and Earth is an amazing and complex planet.

What I see happening is a timeline shift.  There are a vast majority of people who are in no way ready to be suddenly freed of the restrictions they've attracted.  It would be a wonderful thing if they did - but it means a great change to a more sophisticated level of self-responsibility.  Most people would leave their bodies with shock if blasted with the knowledge of all that is in our present timeline.

There are people who are waking up, but how many of them simultaneously know how to protect themselves against their programming - and how many are being spiritually awakened as part of their programming functions?  Unless you know exactly how to direct and 'control' your own mind, any mind-pattern can be put to use by the Illuminati - or others.

My information is that the Illuminati are only pawns in the game anyway.  I have certain genetic and soul-personality memories and etheric technologies I can activate that have shown me a more vast level of the overall plan.  It's not concrete enough yet to be explained, but there are multi-levels of force at work here.

When I speak of a timeline shift, I mean that some are going into a timeline where personal independance/interdependance can overthrow all the victimization over time), and others who are choosing to continue learning about supression as victim or victimiser.  I am not sure exactly how this split will play out.

Besides which there is the Earth herself.  She may be protexting against the fasle activations of her mantle through ELF, but she still needs the change. 

Regardless of what eventuates, there is going to be a huge amount of upheaval as everything gets shook up and resettled into a new form.  I find it interesting and even enjoyable, to watch all the energies at play here.  Remember that in God-Mind this experience is all a game of life.  If we take everything too seriously, we might miss out on the fun!

I might speak with a little caution and more openmindedness at the same time..regarding the last line in Monica's post...I want to say that it sounds like a lot of fun--all the learning I've been going through(even though I've had to release pain and live with some of it until I understood it)--it also sounds like a lot of fun with all the layers that have been opening up within me to explore...all the avenues and opportunities I have also...I know I have to be in the moment more than anything.....

the caution part is--I wonder if this is all part of programming activations....but it doesn't feel like it..

Monica: your first and second paragraph sounds interesting too.--I agree with you there.

What you said opens my mind up to more insights!! :o)

I know though that I need to focus more in the moment than in the past or future...and to be in my body..and be guided to information on the other dimensions at the right time.

I agree there seems to be so much going on here.....

well thanks!!!

I should add, my last comment was partly tongue in cheek. ;)   I agree it is important to discern between programming and reality - the two can get deceptively intertwined when we're not careful.  Going to Oversoul for truth is always best.  I am watching carefully at the moment, because a number of things are sliding into place, and when that happens, some major changes should occur.  I know the illuminati have their eye out on people who are directly working to overthrow their efforts, so we need to be violet-protected 24/7.  I have already had some interesting results of my lack of co-operation.  Still here though! :cool2: j/k - I'm just a bit more cautious about how I move into my ideas. :D

I have had people say to me that they do not want to be a part of a new world.To me it implies that the person will most likely commit suicide.This is a cycle of experience where some of us will regain the knowledge we once had.No Illuminati,no programming will be able to stop us or stand in our way.