Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could The End Of The World Battle Be Between The Elohim And Orion Group?
Interesting observation.  Hrmm: I actually DO want a new world.  This old one's getting tired... BUT: I want it on my terms, and that's what I'll get! :D

what do we want in this new world though?? i have a feeling its beyond our imagination but it doesn't hurt to imagine. :o)

Oh, well I have plenty of ideas. :)  In fact it is part of my lifework to build a positive new world order. :D  But, we'll see how things progress.  I'm keeping my lid on for now to preserve power, and over time I'll leak what I need to! hehe.

Moon Child wrote
Quote:I have had people say to me that they do not want to be a part of a new world.To me it implies that the person will most likely commit suicide.This is a cycle of experience where some of us will regain the knowledge we once had. No Illuminati,no programming will be able to stop us or stand in our way.
You make some good points here Moon Child.I think it will be the case that the current system of living is so ingrained in millions of Human Beings that as soon as this Star Nation changes Human Consciousness within the next few months after the current system is dismantled, then alot of people will not be able to handle such a system.It is amazing to think that one day, the true origins of Humanity and all the Star Nations who were involved in seeding their DNA here, will be known. Also, that Mars was home to the Lyraen Martians and that Atlantis and Lemuria were both real civilizations.I can see now how and why Masonic Science has deceived the world for so long but in the ned they have deceived themselves and Human Consciousness has chosen this level of censorship and denial. It is all part of the process.

The question is,why can't they handle changes?

Yes this is a good question Moon Child.The main reason is because of fear. With this type of system that has been existence since Sumeria, large numbers of Human Beings are completely indoctrinated and conditioned to be used only to this type of system the Illuminists have created.We are about to enter a time like no other in history but this does not mean that those Human Beings who are not able to handle these types of changes cannot learn to.

Avatar Wrote:I feel at last that this world will become a paradise for Humanity.

I like your thinking :nod:
We create our own reality

If Al Bielek is correct about the future, then it does sound like things will get much better here. :)