Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could it all hit the fan in October
I have been with group for over 2 years now.Could this guy have figured out the "End of times" maybe? You read and decide.......:shock:

http://tanit.us/

Sounds like all pieces are falling together.

Well it's been several day........any thoughts on this?

Is that link about doom and gloom for the Earth and the Ending of Earth? If so that is not the Truth!

The Earth is not ending. Do you think it is?

No I don't think the earth is going to end.....But I do feel that there will be some major changes coming our way soon.

It sounds like there will be many changes from now till 2013.

The Greatest Devastation is the Unknowing masses! And that is the saddest Truth!

Do you think based on this guys sight that it could happen in October 2008?;)

sunny, are you asking of the end of the world is in October? Then my answer is no.
Do you think it is?

No I'm not asking if the end of the world will happen in October.I don't believe that the earth will be gone as it were.But rather based on the guy's information weather we would have some major major changes in October. Let's say were millons of people die.:shock:

NO!