Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could it all hit the fan in October
While I believe most of the conspiracy theories, I do not believe it is all going to come together in one orgasmic, climactic finish where the bad guys square off with some benevolent aliens from outer space that will arrive just in time to save us from ourselves.

Rather, I believe that we create our own future and I am not alone in believing that we can create a gentle transition into a world where humans are becoming the best of what we can be.  By being the best human I can, by generating as much love, gratitude, and positive  energy as possible, I can overcome a greater amount of fear and the creation of a negative future.

Hi Sunny.

I think that Jim might well be right in that 'something' is about to happen, and this might include devastating tsunamis (as he talked about in the past) but it will not be the 'end' for humanity as a species.

Just the beginning of a period of change.

On the Kuiper Belt Aliens thread someone (Moonchild I think) said that their anticipated timeframe for some sort of action would be around the same time, albeit extending a little either way.

It is possible that we will be at the receiving end of one or several asteroid strikes, which cause the predicted severe tsunami issues, and that these might come erm 'courtesy' of the KBA. I've even seen it suggested that the event which wiped out the dinosaurs umpteen million years ago was an act of war designed to rid this planet of a race of speople (either mamallian or reptillian).

The Boriska Boy has talked about a possible water event for next year, with possibly much severe flooding in Russia.

Then again, I also read a lot about shifting timelines, and maybe we are going to escape it all.

regards

Simon

My reply to sunny's  question......

Nope.

Thanks everybody for your in-put. As with alot of people we are looking for answers.I do feel we are on the edge of something big. What,I don't know. So I monitor several web sights and get as much in-put as possible.

Simon good to see you.

[color=#2b60de Wrote:William[/color]]NO!
Why not? What do you feel is happening? Your in-put helps

Oh,I think I forgot to mention that,that Cern project is not as innocent as it may seem,it has something to do with the KBA and some attempt,to "change the course of events" so to speak.It has something to do with them trying to prevent them losing the fight with the KBA.

Okay, October has arrived. Now we will see what does and does not happen.  Oh, and btw, I have seen many people "fall" this month in years past.  It is one of my least favorite months.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:Moon Child[/color]]Oh,I think I forgot to mention that,that Cern project is not as innocent as it may seem,it has something to do with the KBA and some attempt,to "change the course of events" so to speak.It has something to do with them trying to prevent them losing the fight with the KBA.

That's interesting. 

As far as the "October Surprise." who knows. I think there's some time,but othere things are beginning to crumble. Eg. The financial syatem TPTB have put in place. Hopefully not, but I feel a solution may not be one beneficial to all. Just a few,as per TPTB's plans.

well its now the end of October, and we survived!!!!!

In November however... DOOM its all DOOM

LOL

Simon