Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystals
I know next to nothing about the use of crystals, but I have heard of them being used both to amplify energy and to absorb. How do you know which type to use for each purpose? I have been told to put quartz crystals around my laptop to absorb the negative ELF from it, but I don't know if they're absorbing or just amplifying all the ELF!

Rob, There is a wonderful book ,it's huge, on crystals their applications and properties by Melody. It's titled Love Is In the Earth.

As for addressing the negative(DOR) around your laptop I would highly recommend an orgonite HHG. My favorite manufacturer of HHG's is Don Bradley at http://www.uwantsun.com. Some find his products pricey but I feel they are worth  the cost. Another guy who is less expensive but has decent stuff is Andy over at http://www.CTbusters.com also georg at www. orgonisafrica.com has good product. There are also tutorials online about constructing your own.

As for crystals alone I think I would use selenite .

oops forgot all about this topic - thanks for the info I'll check em out, I just wanna make sure which crystals are best used for what purpose, before I start chucking them all over my stuff & making everything 100x worse. The book sounds like a good start.