Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current energy
[color="#000000"]I have noticed that since New Years many things have changed on this forum. And it has become more intense. On my own part I see many changes in my life as well.
Members of this forum are new showing sides of them selves.
People are also being triggered.

At first, around the new year shift, my initial thought was that the forum might have been targeted. It could look like I was right. But I think there are other sides to this as well.[/color] [color="#000000"]

I think there are some interesting astrology going on. For some time there was much Pisces. Mars is still in Pisces, which I think is cool. Feels like a holiday for me [/color][color="#000000"]:P But it may not just be mars.

Also, there is a change in the way people communicate and socialize. I have noticed this for myself too.[/color] [color="#000000"]

I thought this subject might be interesting [/color][color="#000000"]:)

[/color]

I don't like to say anything bad about ex-members but I think the energy here feels better since MC left. She gave the forum a negative energy and she was always attacking other members. Now that she's gone members feel more free to talk. Have you noticed the forum is a lot more talkative since she left?

Yes, i have.

[color="#000000"]The talkative part is most likely a combination of several things. Some may have experienced relief from his absence. But I am certain that there is other energies in the works as well.

From the looks of it, it could seem that he would have an oppressive effect on some.

With his absence, possible changes here presents itself. I was about to say that it would be wise to keep an eye open, so that no destructive influences do not infiltrate while the forum adjusts. But I don't know what kind of forum you want this to be, so you may not think that is necessary.

[/color]

HeadSpace Wrote:[color="#000000"]The talkative part is most likely a combination of several things. Some may have experienced relief from his absence. But I am certain that there is other energies in the works as well.

From the looks of it, it could seem that he would have an oppressive effect on some.

With his absence, possible changes here presents itself. I was about to say that it would be wise to keep an eye open, so that no destructive influences do not infiltrate while the forum adjusts. But I don't know what kind of forum you want this to be, so you may not think that is necessary.[/color]
It sounds like you don't know MC and I guess I should clear some things up about her. Yes, that's right her. MC is a woman not a man. For a long time she pretended to be a man because she thought people wouldn't take a woman seriously. I don't know why she thought that because I see that as a old way of thinking back in the 50s and earlier. Today most people take women seriously. All the members here take Astrojewels seriously and they don't question her just because she's a woman.

As a side note: I know there a lots of women here. I used AJ as a example because she was also a moderator here like MC.

HeadSpace,

You sound different .

Richard,

That doesn't matter to me:)

MN,

I am aware of that.

HeadSpace Wrote:Richard,

So why do you keep referring to MC  as " He" ?

HeadSpace Wrote:Richard,

I didn't explain MC's gender because I thought it would matter to you. I explained it to clear things up. Of course it shouldn't matter to anyone. Men and women are equal.

I refer to MC as him because I saw him as a male. I thought you adressed him as a she because that was how you saw him. Strange perhaps.