Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Icke
Xanthas,

I was once extremely empathetic to the whole world, but I realized it just does not work, like you say about having a laugh, I totally agree, and my life is full of laughter, but it is also challenged by many negative energies but I do not let them beat me. I like the ‘ripple affect’ if I just say one thing that makes another ‘think’ about things, they pass it on and on, just like the Chinese whisper.

I do not believe the whales are performing kamikaze, I have never believed that a whale or dolphin could be that stupid, and the earthquakes in Melbourne are enough proof for me of what they are doing at the South Pole!

The one thing I do like about Stuart Wilde’s work is how he explains the pulling and pushing of energy, and how you should not lean into another’s energy, and his notion on silent power, I do totally agree with these concepts.

This is what I say, its not always about the messenger, but the message.

Ah yes...the watery energy of a Pisces moon... Who ever said that's easy?

Well, I'm not reading sufficiently about the S. Pole's energy being 'imbalanced' (manipulated) to the degree where whales are then led to die at Oz's coastline.

As I said, this difficulty of not being able to completely 'cut off' or maintain a kind of energetic Berlin wall has a lot to do with my own life experiences.

And, I still maintain that I've learned a lot from Stuie Wilde. More than from anybody else after. He used to be great - at least in my humble beginnings. And, he is one of the first people (from what I remember) who talked about the energetic flow (he never referred to the matrix as an 'info grid'...!) - his "The Force" crystallises my experience that Mind isn't the one & only way of 'understanding' one's life or the world around us.

The closest I have come upon is the 'Tao' or 'Dao' - which, ironically, I first really ever heard mention by a Greek mystic (who truly looked like JC impersonated! Big hair, big beard & a very powerful presence!) before I came across SW.

It's a tricky path, it is... Not falling off the tightrope... 'Walling off' without becoming inhuman... It's a Piscean theme - setting & maintaining boundaries...

Nature is a real teacher & it is one that goes beyond the mind. It's still mysterious & it doesn't give away its secrets easily....

Totally agree. When experiments are done under the ocean, sonar frequency is used, and this literally turns off the water species ‘GPS’, therefore the whales/dolphins actually loose their bearing, it is like if we turned off our lights while driving in the dark! I read this book many many years ago, could not even tell you the title or the author, it was about animal and human frequencies, how they should always be on a separate wave length. He said that in years to come that if humans kept interfering with the animals this line would be crossed, then nature could no longer sustain itself, this is happening now.

In-between writing this I took a load of washing out, and there stood a small group of kangaroos, they did not care I was there, they just kept nibbling on the measly rations of grass in my yard! Every night there are so many kangaroos in and around my property, they are even so blasé to nibble on the longer grass that surrounds my dog pen, the dog and wild animal are less than a foot away, my dog is barking like he wants to eat the roo, and the roo just keeps eating away with no fear or concern.

You have domestic animals so you know how the animal takes on your frequency, my inside dog tells me she is hungry, needs toilet, there is no water in her bowl etc etc… my biggest concern for world prophecies is not what humans do to humans, I say let em kill one another if that is what they want to do! but what humans are doing to animals and mother nature is something we all should worry about…this will be our timely end..

Animals may have an 'identity' but they are not possessed by this sense of "I" (and, thus, 'ego', or as I am tempted to put it more bluntly, an 'agenda' they are after is almost always non-existent, other than ensuring their survivial & being instead of thinking (;)!).

Dogs are wonderful, too. Such wonderful companions & as I mentioned in my other thread, they very have much have the ability to help heal the suffering or raise their spirits (just like the Clowns that visit hospitals & make those lying there laugh & forget about their sorrows & worries for a while). They're used extensively to carry out tasks with physically handicapped children &/or incapacitated people.

I love the ocean but I'm very much against "Dolphin 'hunting'" (as in, let's go & see whether we can go & have a dip with a school of dolphins". That should be left to their free will to come & play with you if you happen to be around at the right time.

Force never works.

I know from observing dogs & cats during healing sessions, that they absorb the negative energy (even if they don't know the person). It's as if, by instinct, they gather around the ill to-be-cured patient & they absorb the negative energy emitting (leaving) the body.

They neutralise this energy - that's something I have been shown during my journeys. It's really quite astounding & science as such hasn't really touched on it properly as yet - or maybe I haven't heard of it sufficiently yet. I did see a doc about the cat's purring having a positive affect on a person's blood pressure as well as heart rate. When the cat purrs in your lap, it has a calming effect on your overall energetic vibration (I would consider it as an 'above sealevel' sonar frequency...;)!)

This is also what helps a cat heal faster than a dog if it has broken bones or such like.

It's as if this self-healing capacity (akin to the saliva of a cat cleaning up it's wound) of purring also creates the same kind of comfort, 'relaxation' & well-being with the person they are with.

What I love most about animals is that they can teach you selflessness by just showing it to you, not being 'demanding' (unless, of course, they are very domesticated & badly raised:shock:).

They naturally access the heart chakra (only, of course, if one is willing enough...sigh!) & within that, there is a possibility to get back in touch with feelings that may have been lying dormant to the point where we think our heart has been 'walled in'.:)

Nature is the most amazing teacher, really... It teaches you more than anything else ever will, patience, respect, being conscious of your resources, endurance, humility, gratefulness, silence, stillness, awareness...and, concentrating on what matters most, making the best with what is there, with what you have. Sometimes, just sitting & watching a sunset over the ocean or in the mountains is enough help you quieten down - or, to put matters into perspective, 're-adjust' one's priorities.

It's such a beautiful place our home.

All these mind-focused themes add to losing touch with what is absolutely unmistakably right in front of us.

This losing touch from essence only adds to false beliefs of 'there's no solution'....I won't be able to 'de-programm'....or, "When's it ever gonna end, be 'over'?"

Just came across this today. DI is an ex-MI5 agent.

Former MI5 agent exposes Icke's big lie. (Diana's murder/accident)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGMGycNL-Mw
(It gets interesting after about 1 min.)

Here are some more interesting links to either take or leave. But they all confirm what I've said here.

Icke is disinfo/counterintelligence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt93PKAHK...re=related

Icke on 'tribal' knowledge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1lMcm2AR...re=related
(First few minutes only)

SS has made the same identical comments on shamanism...

Xanthas,

I watched the entirety of that and I do not see any exposing of DI, she just raved on about Dianna, her body language tells me a great deal about her message! The last link is an interview and I watched the first few minutes as you suggested, but I do not see how this confirms! I am certainly not defending the man, nor disagreeing about what you have said about him, but I am missing what you are saying here…

Quick correction:

Icke's DoB is [color="#0000ff"]April 29th[/color] - a number 2 vibration - Cancer ruled, which is why you probably like him so much (Cliff being Cancer). The higher vibration of 2 is the n°11 (or, the High Priestess of the Major Arcana).

Karen, he's going to be your Easter bunny, Kinder* surprise chocolate egg, JC re-incarnated (Easter, yes?), your own personal Jesus for all I care.

And I'm Bugs Bunny. Can you see me wiggling me ears & me fluffy little tail?

Ah, you'd have loved LA & you'd have fitted like a glove there. There's plenty of astrologers & psychcis running around there trying to make a buck or two.

Hollywood is La-La Land - the dream machine.

Law of Attraction was the rage when I lived there. You'd have felt right home...taking to it like fish to water...

The film industry is Neptune ruled BTW. Selling dreams & lies by the buckload. It's so tempting this make-believe, easily fooled. The curtain doesn't go up. Stays down nicely.

Icke's your Wizard of Oz (literally!).

Before you know it, he'll be waving his magic wand in front of your hypnotised 'brainwave state' & you'll be Icke-d...sucked further down the rabbit hole instead of getting out.

Icke's mindfu*k rabbit hole feeding you a few bits n bobs to make you think you 'know' something the lesser non-paying public won't (& no, I' m not jealous). It'll be a great success... Oz is an Aquarius country - fits right in...

By the time he'll have left you standing beside yourself after 7 hours non-stop of his mind control drivel (programming you while he's at it), you'll probably leave even more of your scrutinising faculties (which I've a growing suspicion aren't very convincing by reading your comments) at the conference site.

If I've managed to unmask SS & Stuart Wilde, do you really think I'd gobble up David Icke no holds barred? I mean, I've learend from the best which is why, I have made it a habit to question anyone or anything that sounds too good to be true... America does that to you... Like Obama who's nothing but a sleazy sales man. Crazy, too.

The fraud "exposer" (Icke & company) has been exposed as a fraud himself - isn't that the way it normally goes? It's called universal law. What goes around comes around... It's so obvious, really.

Those who don't question what somebody says & call Icke's take on a newborn's birthstate "naive" may just not wish to engage the possibilitiy they're being royally conned & they firmly keep their eyes wide shut.

Especially by someone who is apparently so 'knowledgeable' & lah-di-dah & beyond the lesser sufferings of children starving all over the world.

As I said previously, Icke's a Taurean - a fixed, rigid earth sign (John, Pope the II was born May 18th - the classic Hierophant symbolic character of the tarot deck's Major Arcana).

I see the same tendency w. Icke - follow established order (Beeb, Free Masonry, MI 5 training), twist it "just so" that those who switch of their critical faculties will fall line, hook & sinker for new age (so yesterday) 'isms'.

"And  yes, thank you for paying for my expenses & God (who's that?!?) bless & thank you for having become my avid follower, groupie, blah, blah, blah. Hah, hah, hah, have a great year you twit! You don't know the half of it! Now I'll have a good laugh with my selected few real followers to make them feel real special (no, that doesn't include you) & have dinner with them. Now trott off & leave me alone, sweetie, right? See ya! Bye now!"

Icke is a shill.

The fact you'll rather hang on to his 'message' (I've never ever kept rallying around somebody after lifting their veil nor did I continue to 'promote' them unnecessarily) sounds like the classic apologist of a culty who doesn't want to admit they've been "cult"-ivated. You're hooked, girl.

Programmed by Icke. Must be if you've read all his books!

BTW, anyone who has a need to claim that they have 'special' lineage' (when you talked about it mentioning your children) sounds like someone who needs to feel 'better than' in order to "lift" themselves above the 'lesser knowing' foot folk...

Talking of which...

'Kinder' = German for kiddies...

So, in effect Icke will be your kiddies Easter egg. Your very own personal Jesus.

Ain't it sweet?

BTW: I still hold that the whales committed mass suicide.  Animals do not possess the same 'logic' or consciousness as human beings. They have consciousness but their 'intelligence' is quite different to human beings. And, I would never call an animal 'stupid'. That is a classic human tendency. It might be 'silly' to me but it isn't stupid.

The whales were communicating - inaudibly. Humans don't "get" whale 'language'.

The dog that found its way home to its owners recently is proof that animals have different antennas - that there is a deep psychic connection to their owners.

You don't call a plant 'stupid' - yet, it still has its own consciousness as well as highly developed intelligence.

Go & spend some couple of months in the Amazon. There's over 80,000 plants growing there (which are destroyed by the big corporations). Westerners have no idea what to do with - that doesn't mean the plants are therefore 'stupid' or useless.

Whales are not 'stupid'. People are.

There's a lot more to the world than mind programming & the mind's limited awarenesss of what it thinks it knows. Including "Da Icke man".

Xanthas,

Geez, this reply is showing a side that is what? Your true nature? I have said through this entire thread that I am suspicious and have doubts; however you or no one else has provided me with enough of anything. I am in no way ‘hanging on to his message’.

Seriously who do you think you are? You are talking down to me because I want to see something for myself, gee that reminds me of someone I was knew….

To believe you have managed to ‘unmask SS’ what a laugh…actually your whole reply makes me laugh, it is absolutely hilarious….Bugsy.

xanthas, I'm a bit confused by your apparent animosity here. AJ has already stated she has been suspicious of DI for sometime now. If he were speaking in an area near me  I would go check it out as well if I was able. I would be curious about the crowd ,him, and the general tone. He'll be provided for whether I pay a fee to see him or not. The money isn't what the net is concerned about.

I too do not think that animals commit suicide on their own volition ,most especially whales and dolphins. For what purpose? Sacrificial purpose seems to be what some folks interpret the beachings as but what message does that send symbolically?

MN I think it is a warning (whales).

Icke has become obsessed with his persona. I really wouldn't pay for that kind of energy - and, he's losing it... If you watch his videos it's enough to make you squirm. If I pay moolah, I want something worth in exchange - not more BS energy. I've really have enough on my plate, TYVM...

In the end, it's like a bad investment. Junk bond money. Junk energy. Why would I expose myself to it? "Take a bath" - not!

One can pick up plenty following his website. At least that don't cost an arm & a leg.

I think he's inner 'security system' is about to break down. Intuition, I might be wrong, but Icke's trippin'.

Bad...

William, if you're interested in working with plants you have to leave what is being said here, here. It isn't only an 'energy boost'. It's dipping your toe into nature beyond the mind.

Some indigenous folks in South America don't even have words for 'war', 'love', or 'murder', let alone 'astral'... They are so in touch with their surroundings, it way above what most of us are capable of 'comprehending'. Including Icke. He's out of touch with real spiritual substance which is why he doesn't "get it".

The plants have a different language to the human mind. It's a different kind of communication (telepathic is the closest I can describe it as). Icke couldn't handle it because he is/was already programmed heavily which is probably why he freaked out & which is why everybody (starting w. SS) will/would tell you "No! Don't go there! It will do 'x', 'y', 'z' to you!"

It does open different 'vistas' but there's a lot misunderstanding as well as scaremongering when it comes to this aspect of consciousness & experiencing the Self differently.

If you're interested I have quite a few literary sources I can forward to you via pm. Scientific, not junk literature. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video David Icke Fooling Almost Everyone Richard 0 338 04-09-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Richard 3 1,074 07-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Video Shapeshifting Reptilian David Icke Richard 0 692 05-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Video Donald Marshall Exposes David Icke Richard 0 1,574 08-29-2019, 04:46 PM
  The Biggest Secret Of David Icke Breaking News 3 2,756 12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: truthseekerjohn