Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Icke
This is an interesting post by Xanthas written in 2008:

(12-15-2008, 01:37 PM)xanthas Wrote: I agree with Richard that SS (most likely subliminally) programmed Icke...

Talking of Icke's 'change' in his energy, there are two things that I feel are important to take into account, other than what Richard has already hinted at.

The first is, that I actually read on a link off a website that Icke is majorily "white magician". Now, one could argue that this is actually 'good'...but then again, dabbling in those realms invites its opposite by the very fact one'practices' this particular "brand" of magick.

The simple logic being, that the "whiter" one tries to 'be', the more likely one has plenty of 'open loops' for dark energy to place its hooks into one's fabric to the oblivion of the "white magician"....

The other thing is, that when I was in Brazil on my 2nd aya retreat in Sept '05, there were rumours making the rounds that Icke had been 'visited' by the reptilians themselves.

Now I don't know when Icke paid the SS's a visit, but it wouldn't be all that surprising if he 'stumbled' across SS just prior to the reptilians' "visitation". Again, I don't know to what degree this is true, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I've read "The biggest secret" - I was living in London around the time it was first published & everybody thought he was crazy - & the other book I actually had asked for as a x-mas present was "Tales from the Time Loop" where he talks about his ayahuasca experience...

I wasn't particularly impressed with his account because it was very noticeable that he only ever did one week & it scared the living day lights out of him...

Ayahuasca is very very difficult to 'explain'... It is really completely impossible... Maybe I'll talk about it more some other time, but suffice to say that Icke's experience didn't really 'surprise' me that much, not only knowing his 'general' personality but more over how ayahuasca works on people individually...

As to Icke having 'morphed' into something else than what he previously was, I still feel him to be at least somewhat more authentic than his "jumping on the Icke bandwagon-trundeling behind & being envious of it" shyster 'buddy'.

After the reptilians' visit, it would also not surprise that he's "switched" sides...especially what with that Illuminati #13...

I have found his books repeating themselves quite a bit....

With the stakes being so high in 2012 - there's a lot of heavy billing to live up to right now - (tptw) is helping to foment a right big shooting match between all of the conspiracy theory mouthpieces.

From their (tptw's) vantage point it's a hell of a lot more entertaining to sit back and watch 'em shoot holes in each other's hot air balloons. Right now, the mouthpieces are taking the bait...attack/defend...bicker/maybe amend.

And NO I don't think they're ALL knowingly corrupted. Some don't go far enough...some are constantly looking over their shoulders and want to keep their families/themselves alive...some made a Faustian bargain in their youth (complete with torture) and don't know how to or can't get out of it...some aren't always in control of their own minds...some have very human ego frailties (Kerry)...THEY'RE NOT ALL INNOCENTS MIND YOU--BUT MANY ARE--AND SOME ARE JUST FOOLS...BrAvE fools.

~Let's hear it for the info-tainment truthspeaker mouthpieces!~ These are our conspiracy schools where we got and still get much of our background information. They trot out the latest whistleblowers and clandestine information. It's up to us to sift through it all--BECAUSE THEY RARELY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER--aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

They go where 95% of the human populace fear to go...where the same 'pot-shotting' masses quake in their boots upon the mere contemplation of its name...yes, you guessed it...it's THE MICROPHONE, THE STAGE, THE ODD SECURED SUB BASEMENT, THE AIRPLANE HANGER...yes, intrepidly they go...wherever there's a story. Last I checked...they're better people than me. They're at least getting out of their comfort zone and out of their closets!

Now...how's about some appreciation...put your hands together...for we know that the toughest venue to perform in...where they won't hestitate to throw rotten tomatoes, and mean words Gw_3warrior(think Shakespeare's Globe Theatre) IZ..........The Con-Spiracy Crow(d)! What a nasty bunch of ingrates!

At least these guys are putting their necks on the line! They'll be the first to go...and then...AS DAVID ICKE SAYS:

THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!

I think David met Stew after his ayahuasca trip. The Swerdlows use to cut David down all the time until they got the idea of becoming more popular riding on Davids coattails back in 2006.

That sounds right to me.

The Swerdlows decide if they're going to like you or not based on how much money think they can make off you. When they heard David was going to be in Chicago they got a hold of him and convinced him to come to their house for a couple of days. They put on a good act kissing David's ass and they became friends. David might not know how expansions is a corrupt con business. He only saw the Swerdlows acting skills.

I suppose the "Swing-lows" can be charming when they want to be. And you might be right that DI still might not suspect them. He's loyal to his friends and colleagues as well as having a tendency to identify with other people who get persecuted/harrassed for telling the "truth." Besides--the $'s managed to get their "hooks" into him.

(03-05-2012, 01:08 PM)Richard Wrote: I think David met Stew after his ayahuasca trip. The Swerdlows use to cut David down all the time until they got the idea of becoming more popular riding on Davids coattails back in 2006.
the trip was in 2002/2003.
Before 2001 they already met each other (according BBTB book).

Are talking the phone call where David wanted hear more about shapesifting? I didn't count that since it was just a phone call.

You know...we can probably forgive Icke for referring to his son Gareth's, 'snooze-a-thon' song as "The Anthem for the Age." but what I personally cannot condone is the blatant Satanic, thanatosic imagery [black, white ((RED)) and gray as well as graveyard/crypt/funerial images and the repetetive "we are all one," lyrics.] WE ARE ALL ONE - me arse! **NOW**Let's just usher in the 'we are all - ONE" WORLD RELIGION while we're at it. This has an familiar ring to it...like that song by "Queen" called "One Vision" although Freddie knew how to rock the verbage!

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/62802...areth-icke

"All we need is one world-wide vision..." (Queen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wihX1KCS-...ure=fvwrel

And this one..."who wants to live forever if there's no love"...especially after you've sold your soul to Lucifer. I'm disappointed to realize how much Freddie Mercury passed along the Demon Queen's message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8-FTvSV...re=related

David Icke posted this vicariously through Zen Gardner...or vice versa..on headline news today.

"It’s much like new age or religious info where you are strung along on supposed “facts” from doctrinal or channeled information and etherial suppositions. Sorry, I’ve been tooled before. No longer.

This just smells completely wrong. The “dragon family” will supposedly replace the Bavarian Illuminati and all will be well? Hello? Anybody home? Millions of ninjas and Asian mafiosos will scour the existing power structure and bring harmony to the good of all?

Are we in a comic book?'"

Are we in a comic book?..Says the pot..

honing in on those who have seen through the fulford /wilcock bullshit to make himself appear to be above all that kind of crap.

lmao.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video David Icke Fooling Almost Everyone Richard 0 362 04-09-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Richard 3 1,086 07-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Video Shapeshifting Reptilian David Icke Richard 0 700 05-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Video Donald Marshall Exposes David Icke Richard 0 1,615 08-29-2019, 04:46 PM
  The Biggest Secret Of David Icke Breaking News 3 2,768 12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: truthseekerjohn