Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demons, sun gods and that
Many demons or gods/goddess has a face/presence in different cultures. Like for instance... Well, I believe Baal has a presence in ancient Egypt and perhaps India but I never figured out which ones. But I know my own demon, which is Hathor, also exist as Tiamat, and Saraswati. I read also that Tiamat was a babylonian adaptation of the sumerian goddess Nammu. Which I feel resonates with Hathor as well.

But I never figured out what the greek one was. My suspicion lies on Eris. As I believe the frequency might be a match.
Does anyone have any thoughts there?

How do you know who your demon is?

They told me. And I know it's a female one as I've always had this femaleness hanging around me. And because I'm pretty sure myself.

Interesting, so you're saying you have conversations with your demons? How do you get in contact with them?

Ive had direct input from them for many years now. Its not something I want to have. But I have a Close Connection to the astral.

Interesting, sounds like you have good psychic skills. I never could will myself into the astral. Although I have unwillingly found myself in the astral when I've been half alseep.

I might have psychic skills. I do see a lot of things. A bit to much. At least its quite easy for me to know what people are thinking. Im a bit weird I suppose. Does anyone know what god or godess hathor is in greece? I like greece, for some reason I do not feel anything negative about the gods and godesses there. Although the demonic aspect is as real as with the other cultures.

I think I have figured out who I am in the greek Pantheon. Eris. At least I have a good grip on demons, which may not be a good thing. I think Tiamat and Eris is match and they also match in the sense of being creator goddesses. Nammu/Tiamat is said to be the Ocean from which all life stems and Eris is said to be/or is Connected to the primordial chaos which created everything. I Believe the frequency of tiamat and eris is pretty similar. I get no bad Vibes from eris.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE COMPLETE REFERENCE GODS : SUMER = HINDU = GREEK = BUDDHIST = VATICAN = JEWISH GODS! Enkiji 3 2,705 05-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Sariel