Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Departed Beings/ Aliens
Have any of you had experiences where you consciouscly felt you were contacted by such beings?? Or have you attempted to communicate with them? Just curious!!! I want to read others experiences and compare mine...

Well...regarding the 'departed beings' part...if you mean 'those in our lives who had gone to the beyond,' then I guess I can chime in here.

The first time I 'felt' a contact was shortly after I gave birth to my first daughter - almost 30 years ago. I had a cousin I was quite close with who had died right before his 18th birthday. I was about 6 months older than him. When I had my first daughter, I was 20 years old, so he had been gone almost 3 years.  Anyway, I was my bedroom with the baby and I just 'felt' someone there and I somehow 'knew' that it was him. I just started carrying on a one-sided conversation with him. :nod: It made me happy to know that he cared about me enough for him to come and check up on me. He had to follow go from Wisconsin to California to find me. :big grin:

Then, when my one sister died a few years ago, I was at her apartment washing the dishes while everyone was at her funeral (I don't do funerals).  Evidently, she was upset at me for not being at her funeral that she knocked (more like 'threw,' actually) the clock that hung above the sink down at me. I had a bruise and a bump on my head that lasted for a week. :eek: Everyone got a kick out of that one after I told them about it when they got back. From what we could piece together, the clock incident happened right when they were at the grave site.

The last incident that I am consciously aware of (besides in dreams that is) also happened while I was back in Wisconsin after my sister died. I was in my other sister's apartment, and her, her husband and I were sitting on the couch talking. My sister has a house full of 'knick-knacks' and music boxes, her latest interest being anything to do with 'Noah's Ark.'  Anyway...we were talking about Margie and my mom (my had died about 12 years previous), and suddenly, we heard music start playing. It played for about 30 seconds and then stopped. We were all startled and shocked, but of course, me being me, I had to go and see what it was that had played the music. I went to the corner of the room where we had heard it, and was examining things when the music started again for a few seconds then stopped again. I found that it came from this one Noah's Ark statue that my sister swore she didn't know was a music box. She had never put batteries in it, or turned it on because she didn't know it was capable of it. So then I started kidding around saying how it was probably Margie or mom. I said: "is that you again, Margie?" Nothing happened. Then my sister's husband said: "Dorothy, is that you?" And, damn if the thing didn't start playing again! My sister freaked out and ran from the room, and I (laughing the whole time - shame on me) yelled at her: "It's just mom. Why are you afraid of her?"

Anyway...those are the incidents that I can recall. I have had tons of dreams with aliens and the departed in them, but I never know exactly what to make of them.

PurpleParrot Wrote:Have any of you had experiences where you consciouscly felt you were contacted by such beings?? Or have you attempted to communicate with them? Just curious!!! I want to read others experiences and compare mine...

No, almost none in my case; maybe sometimes when you're thinking of a departed person you can feel some of the same feelings you did have with the mentioned person in the past.

However, I know and I know how, it's possible to be in contact with a departed person, esp. if the emotional connection/relation was very strong.

There are many rituals and procedures to get contact; but the oversoul way is most safe I guess. Astral rituals are dangerous, but possible.

PP,

I have had a zillion experiences with beings of the non-human kind, but would like to share the one. When you first meet someone and there is an instant connection, energy of comfort, this is oversoul family. This happened to me with my husband’s uncle; he had an energy that would light up the room. He became ill, but also did not want to be healed, and also had a great fear of death. I would sit with him, talk about the afterlife and his energy, sneak some crystals under his bed, but you can not heal those who are ready to depart. He passed away, and with all my understanding of energy, life and death, I could not overcome my emotions. At his funeral, I knew that the body was just that, a vehicle for his soul-personality to take a ride, but my love for him overwhelmed, I just could not get a hold of his loss. I would try and get on with the daily routine but would just end up in tears, his energy was around me and I knew the longer I held on he could not move on. I was being selfish, my husband also in pain, I had no focus.

I lay on my bed and channeled all my energy to him to come and heal my pain. My body was in deep relaxation, but I was not asleep. I found myself in a field of lush green pasture, there he stood, young and healthy, his mortal body as I knew had a glow of white light around it. He held out his hand, and pulled me toward him, he hugged me and pressed this energy through my whole essence, we walked and talked, it was like a dream state, but it was no dream.  It was beautiful, and pure. That experience allowed me to release his energy, but his memory will always remain.

Thank you for sharing this Karen, it's really beautiful.

Thank you DreamTime and Astrojewels for sharing those stories!! (Oh and sorry to hear about those who passed but its reassuring to know that they are still around if they haven't crossed over yet or moved to another plane/timestream).

DT: From you I learned I better attend wakes/funeral rites or show some form of appreciated respect to the dead to avoid bruises!!! I think that was nice that one of your cousins spirits showed up to see you with your new baby.

Astrojewels: I liked how you were able to release your uncle's energies. I think that is one of the best ways to come to closure with someone's passing..that you actually get to hug them one more time and talk to them about everything you wanted to say to them. You also see them in a healthier form which reassures you that they are okay. Seeing them in that form also reflects that you are going to be okay too. I liked that!!! Blessings to your uncle!!

I also feel a bit guilty and selfish about thinking about my friend so much..I lit many candles for him on my trip in Europe and thought about him so much. Each time I think about my memories of him, I learn something new. I think he told me to take my time in releasing him..because I feel a conflict of emotion..I don't want to be selfish in holding onto him and hindering him from moving on to where he needs to be. I think that in the plane they're in, they experience time differently..like it could be something like seconds for them to view our whole current time stream!!! Even though I have told him he's free to go and I could deal with my pain, at the same time its truly difficult to say goodbye to the form I knew him in for nine months!! I'm not even sure if he's around and I'm not sure if its important for me to know. College starts for me in a week so I will have to focus on the course work. I know he is like Oversoul family to me because I felt like he could fit in my family..I had also met him for the first time at a tree once..we had many things in common...our connections were interesting--he felt comfortable to be with..his energy blended with mine..sometimes I felt telepathic communications with him..sometimes there was automatic understanding..I didn't have to explain myself to him--one time he briefly helped me understand the reptilian brain!..it seemed we accepted each other..the signs kept pointing to him everytime I asked Oversoul who's my oversoul family member/soul mate out of this new group of like minded friernds of mine. I only realized it when it was too late though. I also felt that he was the type of person that I could love regardless of what form he was in--if he was my sister, my brother, my cousin, uncle,grandparent..whatever it was..thats how I felt. I'm glad I learned I could love someone like that..I wish I could love anyone like that. It is one of the hardest deaths for me to deal with(my dogs passing was hard for me when I was 16 since there was some guilt attached to how I took care of it---...i lost many relatives but I intuitively knew they would go...and they left here happy and content in their passings--.even another friend of mine was okay too...though his life was short) because I felt an intense connection and then I had to say goodbye so quickly when I thought he would be a part of my life. I know he had to go though...he didn't fit in this physical reality here. He also fulfilled an important purpose in the lives of all those who knew him. I know many of my friends also went on trips somewhere or felt like they were learning so many things regarding his life and passing. Some of my friends learned about how to be strong and face adversity..others learned how to be accepting and non judgmental of people regardless of what disability they may or may not have(he was schizo affective).

I believe that two weeks ago, his spirit was with me and my friends. I playfully drew a picture of him with angel wings and a karate uniform(he loved to study and practice martial arts) while my friends and I were waiting for our dinner. I felt like someone was standing next to me and watching me but I wasn't sure(I felt like he was around me my whole summer but I thought thats just me being wishy washy...I never really knew for sure when he was around). One of the girls said she and her mother see spirits but another friend of mine begged her not to talk about it in the company we had. After our dinner and after we dropped off a friend of ours, we all sat in the car and started talking about our departed friend. There was a fog in the front car window. Overtime while we were all talking, I saw a face form but I thought I was just deluding myself. When we left the car, one of the girls caught me alone and said, "I think your departed friend was there because I kept staring at that face in the car window..I think he drew it". I burst out laughing because it was good to know that I wasn't fooling myself and that someone else saw it..and it was good to know my departed friend had a sense of humor..that he saw my drawing of him...and he in turn drew a picture of a serenely smiling face on a foggy window. I felt so much better..I couldn't stop laughing and smiling that whole night.At one point, the three of us were sitting in my friends kitchen..we saw her door open and move towards closing on its own..I almost told her but she got a little irritated...the other friend quickly brushed it up by saying its just the wind..but I knew it was my departed friend showing me another sign he was hanging out with us --he snuck into her house lol.

I still wish I could have a conversation with him but maybe I've asked for too much and I should be happy with what I've learned from all the memories and experiences I have of him.

PP,

To actually see someone who has died, a ghost, is not as great as you may think, when you are not used to it, it is spooky and eerie and scares the s**t out of you the first time, especially when they look dead!. My mother in-law was extremely clairvoyant, but when she passed she only communicated with my husband up to her funeral, never after, but I always seen her walking around the house or she would do things so we knew she was around, but not talk.  My daughter who was two at the time kept telling us about her Nan visiting.

It takes practice and more practice to talk to the departed, but when you feel your friend, you know it is not your emotions; you feel his presence, just talk to him. Tell him how you are going and the strength that he provides by dropping in on you so often. Sometimes they will not communicate through words, most do it through energy and this is what you are feeling. Once he knows you are comfortable with the situation he might come to you in a dream, or you will see him out of the corner of your eye – this is your extra sensory, or you may hear a song that reminds you of him, there will be signs as you have mentioned. Put trust in yourself, you do not need proof of his presence, he is there for you and not anyone else, flow your energy like a stream. It is never easy to let someone go that you have great love for, nothing or no-one can make it any easier, but you do not have to let them go literally, the process is just acceptance of not ‘seeing them physical again’ he is obviously part of your oversoul family, therefore a part of you for eternity.  

Take care of you.

PurpleParrot Wrote:Have any of you had experiences where you consciouscly felt you were contacted by such beings?? Or have you attempted to communicate with them? Just curious!!! I want to read others experiences and compare mine...

PP, I  have had many such experiences. When I was a child I had beings that at least wanted me to believe they were angels around me alot. Then there were other beings which, from all descriptions, were Sirian A's.Also there were the transparent beings or "people" .I don't like to call them people because they weren't. A few people saw them while visiting our home if they stayed the night and usually fled in the middle of the night! lol!! They weren't or I should say he ,it was just one being, wasn't a ghost ,we had those too.I'm not sure the afore mentioned being weren't project Bluebeam projections although a couple of times they  picked me up and carried me.

The encounter I would like to share is the one I had after my grandfather died.He was the patriarch of a very large family and though he never said much or was very expressive in any way you knew you were loved by him, even though you were one of 20 something grandchildren.His death rocked our world so to speak.

One night I had this experience.I believe I was 12 at the time. I "dreamed" very lucid semi awake state that my extended family was at my grandparents farm for a family reunion. We were holding it where we usually did, under a big old oak tree in the yard. It was a beautiful day and I happened to look across the fields and noticed there were large violet /purple golden mountains. I remember wondering why I hadn't noticed those before as this wasn't mountain country.Anyway I thought they were beautiful then I noticed something moving down the mountain.It was shining a white golden light and as it got closer I could feel it and saw that it was my granfather. As he approached and I recognized his clothing I also could feel his vibration. It was extremely strong like a moving train. I called to my family to look but no one else could see him and went about their socializing. I ran to greet him and went to hug him but he said an emphatic "NO!" .It was gentle but I knew he meant it and that if I did I could be harmed in some way. He was glowing so that it was almost difficult to look at for very long. I reached for his hand to walk with him down the mountain but he reminded me not to touch him. I wanted him to come with me to show the other family members . He said he couldn't stay and that they couldn't see or hear him but he wanted me to tell them that he was okay and that "everything was going to be allright. Don't worry,or be afraid."He told me to tell the others. He said he had to go and that he wanted to but that he loved us all."Now go tell the others." Then he turned and I watched him ascend the mountain until I could no longer see him .

Mercy Now,

That really is a beautiful story, and being so young it must have really helped to form your spirituality, thanks for sharing, I really enjoy hearing the good stories. Do you have any more?  

Karen,

I've had a spiritual bent since I can remember. I think I was born with it.lol!!It has always seemed to me that our reason for being here was to evolve spiritually. It came as quite a surprise to me to realize as a young adult that most people don't have that inclination.

While living and by example my grandfather imparted to me that you measure human progress by the way society treats each other and other living things.Not by inventions or wealth.That had a more profound affect on me than his post mortem visit.

As mentioned in my previous posts I had "beings" around me from a very young age and just assumed others did too. To me it was the norm.Even then there was an awareness that it could be that these beings weren't what I was "supposed" to believe they were. 

For an example there was a "being" whom I was "supposed" to believe was Jesus Christ.Though he didn't appear exactly as the modern day depiction of "the white bread Jesus" it was along those lines.The thought ran through my 6 year old brain...."No one knows what Jesus looked like."So I didn't buy it.I'm trying to recall if that was his last visit.Hmm....

As for other experiences,one that still stands out in my mind is a dreamtime visit from John Lennon. This was a couple of years after his death.In this visit we just had a conversation of sorts.Actually it was more like a confessional on his part.I remember wondering why he was telling me these things? He was very remorseful about ,in his words,"piping the kids into sex and drugs." It made him very sad .There were other things we talked about that I've since forgotten,but I do remember he kept coming back to that.It really troubled him.  

Mary