Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Departed Beings/ Aliens
haven I read your story--that sounds a little scary..once again its good your husband was nearby!!! So it was a light ball in your room? Or a series of light orb thingies that you saw?? Do you know if it was benevolent or otherwise?? Door #11---beginnings? of what?? you said 5:50 am.....is that a frequent time to look at in your life? Just curious.

I saw my friend in a dream last week--in it it looked like he was tampering with some electrical equipment "up there" and laughing while he did that. I wasn't sure what it meant...but....later I realized it from an experience I had this weekend.

I have been feeling his presence a great deal..I have also seen him in dreams...almost all summer and I understood nearly everything I could..even released whatever pain I was feeling.

This past weekend, my cousin and husband were over visiting us(and NY)..but the power went out ---(and it was pouring outside)so we had to go to the city. Prior to leaving the house, my parents lit a bunch of candles and I realized what I needed to do when we returned(my friend wanted me to light a candle for him and write-but the whole summer I had lit candles in cathedrals for a few minutes for him..but not long enough to meditate or write to him or call on his presence via oversoul--i procrastinated because i wasn't ready to let go and there were some things i didn't understand since even though i knew it was his fate to die so early i had thought it was not fair and the story not finished..but thats human judgment). At the indian restaurant we were eating dinner in, we were able to watch bollywood music videos...I heard some songs from stories that reminded me of him(but I'm sure he never heard them or saw them in physical form) and I felt his presence(its like a cold wavering energy on my left side sometimes leaning on me--as if he were in human form leaning his head on mine or one arm around my shoulder..and I feel healing energy entering my crown chakra to let me know he's there--and I feel empowered and better...not worse so I know I can't go wrong with that). We returned home...the power was still out..so I took my cousin and husband to see a movie...after the movie, the power did not return yet(which was strange since hte last weirdest black out we NY'ers had--aside from the one in Queens this summer..was the eastern seaboard blackout). Yes there was Hurricane Ernesto,etc.

After my relatives went to sleep, I tried to get myself into a meditative state..but I asked Oversoul to let him know what I was doing...I lit the candle..wrote whatever I had to say(even though I believed I expressed it all) to him...and I felt he was there appreciating it.

I don't feel his presence too much as before..but I'm glad I got it over with!!! Otherwise I might have another crazy dream where he messes around with the radio and then I'll hear strange songs about letting go...and moving on......(if that hasn't happened already). I could however give you guys more experiences I've had over the summer but I think I should keep some to myself(as you've guessed, I yap too much).

Reader: its interesting about what you experience....regarding the noises. I hear tapping or door knobs turning sometimes. When we moved into this home about fifteen or more years ago, I used to feel like something often watched me in my room with the door open(so I eventually just closed the door at night!..but I still felt that presence..as I stated before..near my closets or near my bedside). I also used to feel tapping on the windows...or something creaking in the attic or through the walls. It could have been bugs or furry rodents but we never really had a serious rodent problem after our first year here.  I wonder what that scratching sound was??? I get freaked out if I Heard a scratching noise behind a shelf or cupboard(i'd wonder what mutant pest was hiding there ready to jump out and do whatever!).

Reader:  Usually sounds freak me out too.  I am much more nervous about things that happen in my own home for some reason (maybe due to past history).

Maybe you picked up a cat spirit someplace.  Maybe there are stray cat ghosts like living stray cats :big grin:.  I have seen something cat-like with a tail around, and felt it jump on the bed occassionally.  My cats can see it,  but then they see lots of stuff and THAT does freak me out.  (Eistein:"Hey. let's play freak the woman out."  Giles:"Okay.  Cool."  Both cats turn and stare over my shoulder with large eyes.  Me: "Knock it off, you two!")

PP:  That sounds very special, the time with your friend.  I am glad you feel better, and that you had company visiting at the time.  Letting go can be so difficult.  I used to think that the departed were disturbing because they were gone but still here, so how could they be okay with that?  Now I realize there are lots of reasons why someone may hang around.  I was also thinking about my childhood encounters which also turned me off to trying to communicate with them and wondered if they were "faked" to keep me from pursuing that area.  Probably a crazy idea though.

The hotel experience was so not scary that it made me question the whole thing.  It actually felt incredibly mundane.  I did not feel any malevolence at all.  That was why I wondered if it was some sort "created" thoughtform rather than the spirit of a person.  It was frustrating because it obviously was willing to interact but not actually converse.  That could have been because of my terrible ineptitude though :big grin:

What I saw was that whole formation, always the same form.  It seemed like one entity - maybe I could only perceive parts of it so it looked like 5 seperate parts.  It had an aura but didn't really glow, that is just the way my sad photoshop rendering looks lol.  It actually looked more solid, and could move about the room freely.  The room number and time of waking up did not escape me, either.  And the push to the bed followed by the light was definitely "Wake up, sleepyhead!"  ANd PP, obviously  yap too much too, but only here for some reason icon_nixweiss

haven: Lol we're both fellow yappers. its okay..we probably needed to express what we expressed. Even though I wanted to try the oversoul technique where I ask Oversoul what to say to someone or what to write to someone..sometimes I just go with it and just write anyway. There is a reason for it. If its a mistake that we wrote too much, then we learn our consequences. If its a mistake that we wrote too little, then the same deal. I want to say we shouldn't feel guilty for what we write..we should acknowledge what we are writing,anticipate the consequences of what we would write but not get too caught up with it,examine our intents and edit,etc..we should also try to be considerate..but honestly if someone wants to read it, they will..if they don't..they don't.... I'm being a hypocrite by saying that I should do all the things i suggested..cuz honestly sometimes I don't! I like to write without editing. I normally go with the flow that way..I allow things that weren't expressed to be expressed.

blah.

anyway...its interesting what you said about perceiving something by its parts and not its whole...that makes so much sense now....I can apply that truth to so many other things now...when we see a person, we're seeing only parts...sometimes we don't see the whole.or feel the whole..same can be applied to spirits...

i also liked what you said regarding the energies...that there are intelligent energies out there..and they could all of a sudden form into a separate entity,etc..

thanks so much for saying that. I learned or at least re-explored a concept in a different angle!!!

Thanks PP and Haven - it's a relief to know others experience these sort of things, so many people refuse to discuss the subject, dismissing everything as imagination or dreams.  When everyone writes their feelings and ideas here it's just as if we were all friends having a coffee together and discussing things.

I think I have experienced other visitations recently..but from not one departed friend but two of 'em!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize the other one was around me for the past four years(since his passing). I am wondering about the belief system of spirit guides but I know one should watch out for demonic/astral entities. I think you can only attract whats in your aura and whats in your thoughts. I also think that there are energy forms from the angelic hierarchy hanging around me(because I like to think I communicate with angels and that I had called on 'em recently for help on some pressing matters). One has to have pure intentions.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to share that information.

Purple Parrot wrote: "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to share that information."

Why not, Purple Parrot?  :big grin:  Earth seems to be a very crowded place.