Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did The Apollo Astronauts See A UFO?
In the documentary "Apollo 11: The Untold Story," shown on Britain's Channel Five on Monday night, July 24, astronaut Buzz Aldrin says he, Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins all saw a UFO shadowing their spacecraft. Apollo 11, which took off on July 16, 1969, was the first manned mission to the moon. Aldrin says, "There was something out there, close enough to be observed, and what could it be?" In the documentary, he says, "Now, obviously the three of us weren't going to blurt out, 'Hey, Houston, we've got something moving alongside of us and we don't know what it is,' you know? We weren't about to do that, because we knew that that those transmissions would be heard by all sorts of people and somebody might have demanded we turn back because of aliens or whatever the reason is." He says NASA knew about the UFO but covered up the information.

It has just been learned that all but two of the 700 boxes of Apollo 11 videos are mysteriously missing from the National Archives. The footage of the Apollo 11 mission was recorded on special 1-inch magnetic tape, and the only machines that can play it are at Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, which is being closed in the fall of 2006. 

View:
Full Article | Source: Unknown Country

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/vie...p?id=74988

Yes, but did they really go to the moon?

They really went to the moon but the film that they showed on TV was fake. They couldn’t show what they really filmed.

Richard said:

Quote:They really went to the moon but the film that they showed on TV was fake. They couldn’t show what they really filmed.
This is probably the most truthful statement about the apollo missions!

But did they go in the ships that took off from earth on tv?

You know William my memory is fuzzy about that. I know Stewart has talked about it but I don’t remember if it was in one of his books or videos. It seems like Stewart said the astronauts had to be rescued and brought to the moon by the aliens. I think he said that they were burning up from the radiation and the aliens had to rescue them.

I think it should be rephrased:Did The Apollo Astronauts See UFOs?From what i recall, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin witnessed both numerous UFO Spacecraft on the Moon and Extraterrestrials. One of the ET Beings was apparently 'huge' in stature. Their ships glowed in bright light as well.Has anyone ever seen Moon Trap with Walter Koenig and Bruce Campbell? Or Space 1999 with Barbara Bain, Catherine Schell and Martin Landau?These types of Predictive Programming informed us that the Moon was either inhabited or could be inhabited by Human Beings and that is the way the Illuminati occultically inform the General Public about the truth. The same with films like Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sharon Stone and Rachel Ticotin playing the parts of Martian colonists in one way or another.

From Stewart.

there are bases inside of the moon and on the dark side. The lunar landings of NASA were all staged, none really happened.
http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....0#gpid8040

Read this one too if interested.

http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....7#gpid7217    The United States and Russia have had bases on the moon since 1957

Ive seen all those movies you listed Avatar.

William Wrote:  From Stewart.

[size="2"]there are bases inside of the moon and on the dark side. The lunar landings of NASA were all staged, none really happened.[/size][size="2"][/size]

We're all living in Amerika.....Amerika....ist wunderbar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVSq5cY6O...ch=Amerika

You bet it's all a lie

lol :slywink:

During Mercury 1 Mission in Feb. 1962 they also reportedly saw a UFO. True?